• Estate Car / Station Wagon

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • SUV / Pickup / Van

Votes: 118 26.3%
  • Sports Car / Convertible

Votes: 57 12.7%
  • Batmobile

Votes: 10 2.2%
  • I don't need to drive, my mate Scotty beams me everywhere I need to go...

Votes: 25 5.6%

• Total voters

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I know it's an old chestnut, but here's the 2006 take on whether big cars are only owned by small dicked guys trying to bolster their manhood.

This being a big dick forum we should all be driving something smallish you'd think, but what's the case?

So the question is - what car do you regularly drive presently or most recently?

Me... a compact hatchback.

German_Pony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in germany most people also have the confession that bmw, mercedes-benz and prosche drivers have small dicks ;)

I'm a student with not many money, but if I had enough of it I would buy a Z8, clk or 911, too, exactly like bigger/smaller guys I guess ;)

driving an "opel" astra sportive (opel is named "holden" in australia I think, "holden" in UK, and as far as I know it's owned by Chevrolet, so "opels" often look similar to some chevy's)

[img=http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/9428/rimg02864ab.th.jpg]
[img=http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/3314/rimg02693yc.th.jpg]

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tried to check two different types, since my two go from one extreme to the other. My old car is a 1973 Buick Electra 225 sedan, cream bottom and dark brown top, where my young car is a 1987 Monte Carlo Super Sport, black with a red stripe. I'm unable to relate either to my dick size, but have enjoyed thinking about it! Anyone like to venture a 'stab'? What can you come up with, EnglishGentleman? My picture is in my profile.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Well this dashes my theory somewhat. It has been my experience that men who drive VERY expensive, small fast sports cars have the smallest dicks. According to Lex, I will have to re-evaluate.:banghead2:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't owned a car since 1996 by choice. The last one was a Nissan Maxima.

Since then I have used public transit (streetcar and subway), taxi cabs, bicycle, walk

AND

Rent a vehicle by the hour here in Toronto (approx $6.50 per hour plus mileage fee).
The company here is called AutoShare and has over 80 vehicles located all over the city, for the use of members only. There is a monthly fee and initiation investment of $500 that is refundable upon quiting. Incredibly good access here in a metroplitan city of around 3 million population. Members get reimbursed for gas and car washes. No insurance fees. Members have to qualify for insurance and they are stringent in only allowing members who have a reliable driving history to join.

I'm quite pleased with it. I can walk three blocks to pick up the nearest vehicle.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My current car is an 05' Nissan Sentra. Not the top car on my list, but I had to replace my 96' Sebring a bit earlier than planned last summer.

Dream Car: Mazda RX8 (Nordic Green, Manual)

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
rawbone8 said:
I haven't owned a car since 1996 by choice. The last one was a Nissan Maxima.

Since then I have used public transit (streetcar and subway), taxi cabs, bicycle, walk.

Same here. Where do we fit in the grand scheme of things? Obviously, we don't have anything to prove by even owning a car!

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to point out that there are lots of guys who have large trucks cause they have horses and/or cattle and don't have a choice as to what they drive.....gotta be able to pull trailers.

Hubby has an F250 4X4....we don't have cattle or horses (and yet we live in TX :smile: ).....but he uses it to haul other stuff and pull trailers...(work related - not animals)

TX is rumored to be the truck capital....and there are lots of women who buy new trucks here, too...talking about pickups...not SUV's......altho' SUV's are abundant.

I went from a Ford Contour to a large (7 person) SUV.
I was Soo tired of being eye level to bumpers....and people not thinking twice about turning left in front of me as if I was invisible.
Now I could never go back to anything shorter than my SUV is.

A Porsche joke from my brother years ago:

What's the difference between a Posche and a porcupine ?
The pricks are on the Outside of the porcupine.

My brother drove a Honda S2000 roadster.
I called it the land rocket.

C

college22punk9

I agree with PirateWench,

although some people just buy cars just for the hell of it, many people buy SUV's and trucks for the functionality. I take lots of road trips and camp, so it would be stupid of me to buy a really small car, because where would my friends and gear go?

Despite everyone's stupid stereotypical claims, ect, there is no correlation. It's funny though. You'd think a simple fact of cars owned compared to the population of "large men" would prove your point wrong, but i guess wasting everyone's time with a stupid survey would work also.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
college22punk9 said:
Despite everyone's stupid stereotypical claims, ect, there is no correlation.

As the statistics we're generating here seem to be proving already.

college22punk9 said:
It's funny though. You'd think a simple fact of cars owned compared to the population of "large men" .

So here we are asking large men what cars they own/drive...

college22punk9 said:
would prove your point wrong.

Not "my point", it's an urban myth we're quite obviously busting)

college22punk9 said:
but i guess wasting everyone's time with a stupid survey would work also.

The whole idea that car choice is solely determined by a guys opinion of his pecker is stupid in the first place! Of course it's stupid by it's nature. Have a laugh at ourselves with the rest of us my earnest and serious friends.

Be Happy.
:smile:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
As the statistics we're generating here seem to be proving already.

So here we are asking large men what cars they own/drive...

Not "my point", it's an urban myth we're quite obviously busting)

The whole idea that car choice is solely determined by a guys opinion of his pecker is stupid in the first place! Of course it's stupid by it's nature. Have a laugh at ourselves with the rest of us my earnest and serious friends.

Be Happy.
:smile:

Roy'sToy...in answer to your question,
I would think it says you can steer your
car with that bad boy!

English Gentleman...you name stands you
in good stead, even when childishly baited...
bravo!:smile: