Caravan Man

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up earlier than usual last weekend looking forward to a jaunt around the countryside on my new mountain bike, i had set the alarm ahead so i could make the most of the daylight.
Having had my shower and something to eat i grabbed the packed lunch i prepared the night before and went to fetch my bike from the garage.
It took only a short time to cycle out of the city before i was enjoying the openness and serenity of the rural surroundings and only a short time after that until i would be enjoying a pleasant surprise from a guy who i know only as 'caravan man'.

Having cycled for a couple of hours i started to feel peckish so began looking for a place i could comfortably sit down to eat when i happened to see a car parked at the side of the road with a trailer hooked to the back.
I decided not to hang around and picked up speed a little perturbed by the idea of a possible encounter with a stranger parked up for no obvious reason and one who was nowhere to be seen.
I peddled for less than a minute before i was taking a bend around the road and noticed a guy standing waist deep in a small river, his clothes hung on a tree with a pair of trainers resting at the foot.
For some curious reason i tried to read the waistband of his underwear suspended upside down on a branch, paying more attention to them than the obviously naked guy just metres away. I paid so much attention that i cycled off the road itself and hit a small rock which twisted the front wheel and knocked me sideways off the bike. I landed on my lunch which created a notable popping sound plenty enough to identify my presence.

I slowly picked myself up and noticed a nasty graze on my elbow before i looked over to see the guy in the river wading out towards me, asking if i was alright. As he climbed up the small bank, i was surprised at how young he was and how sculpted his body was, beads of water trickled over the contours of his body glistening in the early sun.
He was entirely unabashed about his nudity as he stood in front of me.
I told him that i was fine and had not been looking where i was going, to which he asked what was i looking at instead, i started to blush and he chuckled and beckoned me to follow him as he walked away, "I've got a first aid kit in my car, i'll patch you up".

Being that this guy looked hot, i had no hesitation on following him and watching his perfectly molded rear jiggle subtley as he took each step.
At the car, he opened the rear door and bent down to pull out the medi-kit from under the seat, i began to get hard as i imagined how opportune this moment could be to take him there and then if he would let me.

He took me into his caravan and i sat down with my elbow on the corner of a table. He poured some water from a flask onto a cloth and sat down at the same corner of the table and started to dab the graze which was suitably bloodied and stinging.

I was torn between looking directly at him into his gorgeous brown eyes and looking down where his genitals were sitting neatly on display for my viewing pleasure. I was resisting the urge to develope a mighty boner.

I asked where he was from and where he was going and he said he was going back home after finishing uni and that he decided he wanted to spend a few weeks taking a break from urban chaos as he put it. I asked if he was into sports and he smiled. A beautiful smile. "I hate sport mostly but i like to work out" he replied.
I thought to myself how it was paying off for him, so toned was his torso, so ripped were his arms and legs and so inviting was his cock and balls, admittedly knowing the latter had nothing to do with the type of work-out i was now interested in.

After he finished attending my injury he astounded me by saying with a huge grin on his face that a lie down would be a good idea to aid a full recovery and that i should take my clothes off so he could check me for any other injuries. I became a bit uneasy being the shy guy that i am and stood up to leave, he blocked my exit and put one arm around my waist pulling me in towards his drying body and his other arm around my neck and stared into my eyes. "stay" he said, "i know you want to".
By now i had full wood and he did too. He started to kiss me and i did'nt resist now. He caressed my neck with his tongue and fondled by crotch as i ran my fingers through his soft hair and ran them down the length of his back.

We moved towards the back of the trailer where a single bed provided ample room to comfort our writhing bodies. He stripped me off so quickly, my cock flopping out of my briefs, he kissed my balls and licked the length of my throbbing penis up and down, up and down and then took it in his mouth and began to suck sweetly and then firmly.
I wanted to do the same but he was in complete control, i was his new toy, his new mountain bike. He flipped me over and lifted my hips up so i was on my knees with my head held down against the bed, a momentary pause as he took out a condom from a drawer and put it on, he licked a finger and inserted it into my ass, i was tugging on my balls with anticipation.

Pumping hard and fast he rode me like a bucking bronco, his style evident of his youth but i loved it all the same. I took each thrust with sheer pleasure and jerked my cock until this guy's groans had me at the height of excitement, spunking over the sheets i rolled my eyes with euphoria.

Afterwards, when he climbed off of me he said "fuck, that was awesome" and told me he had to get moving again and would i like a lift into town.

I thanked him for the offer but wanted to enjoy the cycle home. As he started to pull away i asked him what his name was and he threw a card out the window that simply said 'call me' and included his number.

Next weekend i'm going to meet him again but this time i'm going to get to ride him!

(only second story i've ever tried, hope it was ok lol)

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story Mitch. Thanks for posting it.

Thank you. (am i actually talking to you, i thought i was still mad at you about the 'pink' thing! :biggrin1:)

A great fantasy for me, too. I can also fantasize about how excited you got while writing it.

PMSL i got more 'block' than excitement if truth be told! :smile: