Care to tell us about your vagina?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
This may seem odd, but maybe the way to address taboos and misconceptions is head on.

My guess is that the women here know their vaginas better than the average woman in the street and certainly it would seem that many men need educating. Continued ignorance feeds the myths and puerile attitudes. Can we dispel some of these?

To know vagina is to love vagina :tongue:

Is it taboo for me even to ask a woman to talk about her vagina?

Is it taboo for a woman to talk openly about her vagina?

Is it taboo to have a larger than "average" vagina?

Do you think I'm a perv for asking :biggrin1: ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may seem odd, but maybe the way to address taboos and misconceptions is head on.

My guess is that the women here know their vaginas better than the average woman in the street and certainly it would seem that many men need educating. Continued ignorance feeds the myths and puerile attitudes. Can we dispel some of these?

Is it taboo for me even to ask a woman to talk about her vagina? In this venue? No I guess not.

Is it taboo for a woman to talk openly about her vagina? Hmmm, good question. It's just not done. I'm not sure if it's taboo or just weird.

Is it taboo to have a larger than "average" vagina? It's not taboo, it's just not desirable as has been stated numerous times already.

Do you think I'm a perv for asking :biggrin1:? You are no more a perv, than any other man on this site

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Is it taboo for a woman to talk openly about her vagina? Hmmm, good question. It's just not done. I'm not sure if it's taboo or just weird.

But you're not going to talk though?

Is it taboo to have a larger than "average" vagina? It's not taboo, it's just not desirable as has been stated numerous times already.

I really don't understand why it shouldn't be desirable. I understand that silly little boys will say silly little things, but from a practical and physical view, why not?

Do you think I'm a perv for asking :biggrin1:? You are no more a perv, than any other man on this site

Oh god, I didn't think that I was that bad :eek::biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Standing in line at the grocers, yes. Once you establish a rapport and comfort level, no. In fact I think more men would be given an in depth tutorial were they to show such interest.

At the grocers', still yes. Otherwise, no. If a woman can't speak freely with someone she trusts about her vagina how much does she know about it, or care about it. For sexual health or just plain health we should be able to do so. Just as you would in the above situation I think a proper segue should be employed. A transistion from, "It's starting to get chilly, I wonder when the leaves will turn", to, "I think I found a new way to stimulate my G-spot" could be jarring.

Not for the enlightened. It's a body part and like any other body part the precise size will vary from one person to the next.

Absolutely, it's one of the wonderful things about you.

My vagina has a first name, it's B-E-A-V-R!

She's a little shy. For more answers you need to ask more questions.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh god, I didn't think that I was that bad :eek::biggrin1:
hahahaha How else are you going to learn if you don't ask questions.

But you're not going to talk though?
What is it you want me to say? :confused: We girls don't usually have the experiences with our vaginas that boys have with their penises. From the time we learn how to go potty by ourselves we pretty much don't think about it unless we are washing it or wiping it. :smile:Then about 12 or 13 we get our periods and think WTF? :confused: One thing I do know is 9 out of 10 women I know, the first time they used a tampon did it wrong (myself included) :redface:. No we didn't put it in the wrong hole. :tongue: It's just . . . well it's tricky; and the directions and drawing on the box is never adequate. At least 4 out of 10 of us had mothers who knew we were struggling and wanted to come in and help us. :eek::eek:AAAUUUGGGHHHH!! Can you imagine how mortifying that would be. :redface:

We may explore and pleasure ourselves but we don't discuss it at an early age with friends like guys do. Also there is no female equivalent to a circle jerk.

I really don't understand why it shouldn't be desirable. I understand that silly little boys will say silly little things, but from a practical and physical view, why not? You know how in America, Bigger is Better? Well that is true of everything except vaginas, radios, and Toy Poodles. :tongue:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good questions for which I have no answers. Females seem to have PRIVATE privates.... and how am I supposed to know if you're a perv or not?!

Having been through childbirth, I'm just glad there's something left!! :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is taboo for a woman to talk to her Vagina and even more taboo if her Vagina talks back resulting in public displays of verbal abuse and lip service is most unwelcomed............

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We may explore and pleasure ourselves but we don't discuss it at an early age with friends like guys do. Also there is no female equivalent to a circle jerk.

When I was in school, nobody, girl or guy, admitted to masturbating.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Well, i wouldn't go making it a topic for 'elevator discussion'

At the family dinner, YES

Not if you like filling it with a large then 'average' cock :wink:

No, i quite like people who are open and will ask the awkward & unexpected questions

As for my vagina, Im sure enough people already seen it in my gallery befor
e

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think part of the reason vaginae are "less-discussed" is more physical. Many people have seen labia, but few have seen vagina. With it being completely internal, it seems that there is less to discuss.
It is taboo for a woman to talk to her Vagina and even more taboo if her Vagina talks back resulting in public displays of verbal abuse and lip service is most unwelcomed............
That was not her vagina. It was her answering cervix.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have any of you seen The Vagina Monologues? It is a great play and I would recommend women as well as men to see it.

I love my vagina.

I love how as I get older, it seems to get more sensitive. Up until last year I only had 4 vaginal orgasms. Now I lose count everytime I am having sex.

I love how it feels when I begin to get aroused. It tingles and when it starts tingling, I know my intoxicating honey is going to start flowing.

I love the smell and taste of my own vagina (and being bi, I love the smell and taste of most of the women I've been with too)

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I talk about my crotch outside of this site.. guys talk about their cocks as well.

I have the perfect pussy. There I talked about it.

I don't really outside this website and with my sexual partners unless I'm making a joke. Not even with friends cuz I have had a few of them react negatively because of penal insecurities when I made references to it in my youthful stupidity.

Karena Morgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well.. hairless neat smooth vulva surround outside disturbingly young looking and freaks many guys out, well some guys, and capacious inside. I have never met a guy I could not take with total ease though I have not done well, getting so far only a max of 8,5 by 6,5 and only one man that large in many years after having had a max of 8 by 5,5 for a long time this one is recent enough.

i rarely wear underwear which invites a lot of comment in mini skirts Inside I suppose I am yet waiting to find out how deep the rabbit hole really goes....

wish i could find that explorer

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think part of the reason vaginae are "less-discussed" is more physical. Many people have seen labia, but few have seen vagina. With it being completely internal, it seems that there is less to discuss.
This is true! I meant to say that earlier.

Technically, the outer area i.e. labia, clitoris, etc. is called the vulva. The vagina is the birth canal; it's also the point of entry for the penis during vaginal intercourse.

I think all women think they have the perfect pussy. I like to think mine is perfect. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What makes the perfect pussy is pretty much arbitrary and capricious.

What makes a "perfect pussy".....help enlighten this clueless gay man.....:confused:
Don't worry about it babe. This may well be one of those odd occassions where somethings are better left unsaid. :tongue:

Attachments