Career Counseling

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven’t been a member for very long (this is my first post), but I’ve already enjoyed many of the stories in this forum. Not to pick favorites, but some memorable tales include those by fortiesfun, chicagosam, and JBisme. With that in mind, I was tempted to try my own hand at a story. It’s coming in the next post. Please let me know what you think; I’d really like your input.

Last edited:

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not telling you about my situation for pity. Instead, I want to give you a better of my mindset. Last Friday (after over 10 years) I closed my business. Yep, another casualty of the recession. Maybe "business" makes it sound grander then it really was. I had a small studio/gallery space in one of those expensive coastal towns.

Honestly, I’m not sure if I’m happy or sad about it. I loved being my own boss and making my own hours. But, I was not as happy with my craft. When I quit college I was convinced I would spend my career creating great art. Now that I’m 37, I’m looking back on a career that consisted mainly of selling expensive metal wall sculptures to housewives with 6,000 sf homes in need of art. I truly felt I "prostituted" myself the day I agreed to paint a work to match the colors in a customer’s “great room”.

How to commemorate the closing of this chapter of my life? I always liked when clients took me to one of the fancy hotel resorts along the beach. Since that wasn’t happening again any time soon, I thought I’d splurge and treat myself to dinner and one night at a new resort that just opened a few months ago.

After some mild embarrassment when I pulled up to the valet station in my trusty old pick-up (great for delivering my “art”), I checked in, dropped my bag in my room, made my way to the grill room, and found a seat at the bar overlooking the ocean. Honestly, I wasn’t looking for any action tonight. That’s not to say I couldn’t get some if I wanted to. If nothing else, the slow economy allowed me much more time at the gym. Over the past six months I’ve had a total of two sales but I’ve dropped 35 lbs from my 6’2” frame, taking me down to a very nice 180 lbs. Without any trace of gut, I now wear those low rise jeans that really accentuate my substantial bulge. Not to brag, but I’m easy on the eyes: wavy blond hair, nice tan, great smile, hairy 42” chest, 31” waist, and beautiful cock that’s 8.5” hard.

But, tonight I was just lost in thought about what I would do next with my life. Well, I was lost in thought until I hear, “Hello, I’m Parker”.

Somewhat startled I looked up to see that someone had sat down next to me. This was kind of odd considering there were not many people in the bar. But, the salesman in me quickly took over and I said, “Hello Parker, pleased to meet you, I’m Ray.”

Parker looked to be about 25 or so. Very clean cut, a full head of very neat brown hair, what you might call "corn fed". The polo shirt and Dockers completed the look. He was about my height but much larger than me, probably 260 - 270. That’s not to say fat; he looked like a college football player. Maybe a little soft in the middle but I could still see a great chest and arms through his polo shirt. A quick check of his left hand showed that he was married.

“Hmm” I thought, “This could be interesting.” I’ve always liked many different types of guys but I always had an extra soft spot for married guys. Yes, I know, it’s wrong to be the “other man” but sex with married guys is just too hot. Married guys have an extra level of intensity and are always eager to please. The fact that I was on my second dirty martini probably didn’t hurt either.

“I’ve been in downtown all week on business, leaving tomorrow,” he continued, “Client dinners all week. Thankfully there’s nothing on the calendar tonight! I wanted to see the ocean before I left, so here I am.”

“I’m a local, but I agree, seeing the ocean is never bad.”

“So, what do you do?” he asked.

I’m thinking he’s a bit forward. I really didn’t want to rehash the closing of my business with a stranger, so I responded “I’m self employed.”

“Oh really, must be nice” he continued, “What’s a typical week like for you?”

“Without revealing my secrets,” I said, “Not too many customers lately, so I’ve been spending a lot of time at the gym.”

“I can tell” he said with a mischievous grin, “I bet you look even better in a bathing suit.”

He definitely caught me off guard and I could see that was blushing. Thankfully the bartender walked over and said, “Gentlemen, can I get you anything?”

Before I could respond Parker said, “I’ll have whatever he’s having and he’ll have another.”

Two is usually my limit, and I tried to protest, “Thanks, but I’m good”

“Oh just enjoy yourself, it’s Friday night. Anyway, where do you have to be tomorrow Mr. Self Employed?” he responded.

He was right, no where. And I was staying here, so why not. Even with his forward nature (which I was kind of liking), I was feeling somewhat aroused.

Our drinks arrived and we made some mindless conversation. Father-in-law's business...very lucrative...Kansas City...lots of business travel...college football. He downed the first one like it was water, ordered a second one and took care of it in similar fashion. In my experience that’s pretty typical of married guys. They need the liquid courage before they admit to liking cock.

After sucking the last drops from the glass, he said, “I don’t mean to be rude, but let’s get down to business. I want to fuck you.”

Business? I was torn between telling him to fuck off or telling him “sounds good, I have a room.”

Predictably, before I could think, I said, “sounds good, I have a room.”

(continued)

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Check please.”

We almost ran out of the bar. A quick grope through his khakis on the elevator let me know that Parker was not someone who got teased in the locker room.

Back in my room Parker acted like some of my former housewife clients: pleasant enough with a definite air of entitlement sneaking through. But any thoughts of stopping went away the minute he took off his shirt. He has the kind of hairy chest that makes me wild. To be more precise, hairy pecs and a happy trail leading down... Soon after, my shirt was off too.

"Very very nice"

"You too"

With that said I was locked in his strong embrace. There was so much to feel: his strong back, they way he kissed, his aggressive tongue, his muscular arms holding me, and especially his cock pressing against mine. I wanted to see that cock, not just feel it through our clothes.

I went to unzip his khakis and he said, "hold on there bud, I'm prepared to have you all night."

I could already feel the tip of my cock wet with pre-cum and that just made me hotter. Within seconds we were on the bed with me slowly working his nipples with my tongue. I love a man with sensitive nipples and he did not let me down. His fine musky scent was more than I could ask for. I would have had no problem running my face all over his chest and pits for hours. Still, I so wanted to see what he had hiding under his pants. But every time I started to go down there, he pulled me back up for more kissing and embracing.

During a brief lull, he said, "I'd like a massage."

Once again I was thinking that's he quite bossy. But, the chance to run my hands across a broad back like his doesn't happen every day.

"Hold on" I said, "I think I have lotion with me." I got up, quickly unzipped my bag, found my dobb kit, and sat down by his side.

"Good, I have some"

"Glad to see you're prepared"

"I like soft skin. Is that too stereotypical?"

I told him to roll over onto his chest. I then straddled him and sat down on his fine ass. Oh, did I mention his ass? I could feel a beautiful bubble butt beneath his damn pants. I really wanted to see more.

"You know, I'd hate to get the lotion on your khakis. Why don't you let me take them off?"

That’s Part I. From what I've read in this forum it’s customary to ask if anyone likes what I've written before I proceed any further. So, please let me know your thoughts...

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From what I've read in this forum it’s customary to ask if anyone likes what I've written before I proceed any further. So, please let me know your thoughts...

I think that's more of a bad habit than a custom. There is no reason to deny your art to those who don't post just because they won't voice their approval.

In this case, the writing is very well done. You certainly know how to put words together in an appealing way. It's as close to being poetic as is appropriate in prose.

The subject seems quite bland. We learn about the troubles with this guy's business, but they aren't serious troubles; they are just mild frustrations. I don't get the impression that he's got real problems, so it's boring. Worse yet, it doesn't seem to be leading up to anything. The closing of his business hasn't had any affect on his meeting with Parker, and now it seems they are going to have sex and it will probably be ages before Ray's business problems become something that we needed to know.

Without having read the story to the end, I can't know how the art business might become important, but from what I've read it feels like it was nothing more than a ploy to get us interested in Ray before the sex started. If so, it unfortunately failed on me because it wasn't exciting enough.

It would have been better if it were turned up a notch: He is in debt up to his eyebrows. Loan sharks are looking to break his legs or bust his nuts. He needs money to pay for life-saving surgery or penis-extension surgery. I love it best when there is something that makes me sit up and take notice.

Beautiful writing like yours can't compensate for a story about situations which wouldn't be exciting even if they were really happening. On the other hand, you wouldn't need to change the situation of your story to pump up the excitement; just omit the boring bits.

I will watch for your next story and hope that it will be on a very different subject. With writing skills like yours, it would be so easy to write something totally mind blowing!

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the comments. I'm off to bed right now, but I'll definitely post Part II in the next few days. Gonad, I do appreciate the time you've taken with your reply. I think you'll see that everything I laid out will be tied together quite nicely.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is what I love about this forum... good writing promotes good feedback.

I like your writing ThinInLA; I encourage you to keep going. You can/will make some terrific contributions to the fictitious stories section. I think Gonad has offered some very positive criticism and I agree ... to a point.

I remember reading an interview in Rolling Stone Magazine many years ago, I think it was with the comedian George Carlin talking philosophically about his famous routine "the seven words you can never say on television". He commented that good comedy, like good art doesn't have to be overly dramatic. If my memory serves me correctly he used an analogy of a painting of a rural setting... Carlin suggested that the painting can be interesting, and appealing without having someone 'falling off the roof of a barn'.

I agree with Gonad that descriptions and subplots in your story which are extraneous can be eliminated. However, I wouldn't over state the case that the plot needs the high drama of mafia loan sharks and money for penis surgery. I lean more to trying to develop stories that could be real rather than total fantasy. A good story can be ruined if it steps too far across the line of being believable.

When I'm writing for LPSG I realize that most people are reading because they want the erotic descriptions, the hot sexual tension and ultimately the 'money shot' ... getting to the climax too soon without lots of good erotica and sexual tension is about as fun as a premature ejaculation, but extra flowery description and tangents not contributing to the sexual tension is not helpful either. extraneous stuff -- like these commentaries -- is not why people are reading your stories on this forum.

It is a challenge to get the right balance between good description that helps contribute to character development, scene setting and plot line without detracting from the real reason why people are reading erotic fiction in the first place. The way I do it -- not that I'm any Hemingway -- is that when I re-read my own work before posting and I find there is too much 'scene setting' or 'character description I don't just cut it out, I try to substitute it for more erotica or think how this material can be made to contribute to the sexual tension in the story.

I am agreeing with Gonad -- use of description to keep my interest is good... but remember why I'm reading on LPSG... I'm not looking for a television drama or spy novel.

You are a good writer. More hot sexual description, and sexual tension is what keeps me reading. Make me horny then make me happy! :biggrin1:

Cheers

JJ

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
VERY GOOD

..I Love you

....I Love you

.....I Love you

......I Love you

.......I Love you

........I Love you

........I Love you

........I Love you

.......I Love you

......I Love you

.....I Love you

....I Love you

...I Love you

..I Love you

.I Love you

.I Love you

.I Love you

..I Love you

...I Love you

....I Love you

.....I Love you

......I Love you

.......I Love you

........I Love you

........I Love you

........I Love you

.......I Love you

......I Love you

.....I Love you

....I Love you

...I Love you

..I Love you

.I Love you

.I Love you

ghostycrow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with both jj, and Gonad. I like plot twists. I want an exciting story. However, I do not want "Murder Mystery: Who Raped the Millionaire Official, Assassinated him, Graffitied his Door, and Proceded to Play Tetris with Chewbacca?" I also think this story would benefit from more buildup. It's like a game of Scrabble. Would it be any fun if you spelled antidisestablishmentarianism on a triple word score? I want something I'm waiting for, like the end of a close game.

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The suggestion that his Dockers might be stained struck a responsive chord. He agreed that I could take his off, but he said that I was definitely still to leave his underwear on and not to take off my jeans. I think my cock was wondering if it would ever be set free.

Well, we’re getting closer.

Once again I straddled him and sat on his firm ass. He was wearing white Jockeys, the kind your wife buys for you in the three pack. I don’t think I’ve ever been with a guy with such a broad back and I was truly enjoying the task of running my hands all of it. His back was fairly pale with just a few freckles on his shoulders to break up the broad expanse.

I must have been at it a while because he piped in, “take care of my legs.”

“Okay Mr. Bossy” I was thinking to my self. I was kind of glad he didn’t live nearby; his attitude is working for him tonight but I’m not sure I could take more than one night of it.

Still, I don’t come across calves and thighs like his every day. Large, strong, defined, hairy. I worked them for quite a while. When he seemed almost too relaxed I realized I had to make a move. I spread his legs a bit stuck my face up in his “taint” and started to lick through the white cotton. That did the trick, he started to moan quite loudly.

He then turned over and I could see his thick cock trying to burst through. His Jockeys had a big wet spot by the tip. Ahh, pre-cum.

“Enough already” he chimed in.

“Now what” I thought or maybe mumbled.

“I need to get out of my underwear. You too, get rid of the jeans and underwear.”

Not a problem Parker. Within seconds I pulled his underwear down his legs and quickly hopped out of my clothes. Wow, that cock was worth the build-up. Rock hard and from first glance it was almost as long as mine with one difference. As I said earlier, it was thick. It was so thick I couldn’t quite get my hand around it when I went to stroke it. His thick untrimmed chestnut bush was like the icing on the cake. Don’t let me forget his balls. Not the biggest I’ve seen, but definitely in the top five. All in all, he was one fine specimen.

“Hey dude” he said (I’m guessing he forgot my name), “stand up, I want to see what you look like.

I don’t mind showing off a bit, so I complied.

“Wow dude, that’s one fine cock. It looks even longer than mine.”

He then hopped off the bed and came over to me. In one motion he wrapped his arms around me and pushed me up against a wall. He was wildly kissing me while grinding his cock into mine.

“Man, this is so hot. I wish I didn’t have to get on a plane tomorrow. I’d like to keep you for the entire weekend.”

With that said he pulled away and dropped to his knees.

“I’m not very experienced at this” he said and then proceeded to take a good bit of my cock in his mouth. What he couldn’t take he wrapped in his hand. I was impressed. He knew not to grip it like a baseball bat. He slowly stroked up and down pushing alternately between his lips and my pubic bone.

All I could say were things like “It feels so good” and “keep going”.

He looked up, winked at me and kept right at it for at least 10 minutes.

I was now getting close. I was thrusting my cock into his mouth. “Parker I’m about to cum.”

He mumbled something, gripped the base of my cock a little tighter and kept sucking. Within seconds I was shooting my load. Probably seven or eight good pumps. He didn’t stop nor did he spit it out. I could feel him swallowing my entire load. He then sat back briefly, got up to his feet and returned to grinding his rock hard cock against mine. He went to kiss me and I could taste the remnants of my semen in his mouth.

more to come...

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the story continues...

Swallowing my cum made him even more horny. The intensity of him grinding against me was amazing. Even though I had just cum I was getting hard again. He then moved his mouth from my mouth to my left ear. He gently licked it. How did he know that this drove me wild?

If I wasn't fully erect before, I was when he whispered, "Fuck me. That's right, I want your cock up my straight boy ass."

"But you haven't even cum once, and you want me to cum a second time?"

"I will with your cock in me."

"First I need to see how big it is."

He moved back a bit and we placed our cocks side by side. Yep, mine was longer. Maybe a little more than half an inch. Two guys standing face to face with their cocks together is simply hot. I think he agreed by the smile on his face.

He asked, "What position should we use?"

My dictatorial friend was turning into a submissive bottom before my eyes.

"Lay down on your back, with your ass at the end of the bed." I quickly went back to my dobb kit and pulled out a magnum condom and some lube. (Yes, I know I said earlier that I wasn't looking for action tonight. But it never hurts to pack supplies just in case.) Standing at the edge of the bed, I placed the condom on my cock. He was transfixed on it. My ego was telling me that he was nervous about taking all my length. While standing I proceeded to lift his legs so his feet where resting on my shoulders. I grabbed the lube and made my condom nice and slick. I then lubed his monster. His whole body twitched every time I stroked him. I then went to work on the prize; his firm hairy ass. I placed the lube on my fingers and stuck a finger up his hole.

He body tensed up.

“I’ve never done this before.”

I had a virgin on my hand? I was almost speechless. My tough football player was now a meager student under my control.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take it slow. I’ll stop as soon as you tell me.”

“I want you in me.”

With that I continued with my finger. After a minute or two I tried a second finger. For such a big guy, I was surprised that I had such trouble getting it in. But then his expression became more relaxed and I could see I was making progress. I massaged his prostate making his cock bounce up with each stroke.

Sensing it was time to go further, I pulled out my fingers, lubed up everything a bit more and I went to put my cock up his ass.

“It’s going in.”

He then mumbled something. Little by little I put more and more of my tool in him. I judged my speed by the look on his face. Agony: keep it where it is. Ecstacy: push a little deeper.

He didn’t say a word; he just gripped the bedspread and rhythmically clamped and unclamped his ass checks.

Not too soon after I told him, “I’m completely in.”

He shot me the most beautiful smile and said, “Harder, try it harder.”

“Your wish I my command” I thought.

I started pumping harder and it brought his cock to full attention. Before he could go to stroke it, I pushed his hands away and instructed him that I was going to take care of it.

I can’t fully explain the movement of our bodies. We were so in sync: thrusting, moaning, grabbing, breathing almost as one.

I kept pushing harder and his body let me know that he wanted it. I could feel him pushing against me, my balls were slapping against his ass.

It took both my hands to stroke him. I didn’t want to miss an inch. He loved when I rubbed my thumb on his head while stroking it. I loved it too. His pre-cum was perfect to lube the head. The sight of me giving this fine man a hand job while fucking him made me hotter than I’ve been in a very long time.

I could feel that my hands were doing the trick. The rocking of his hips became more pronounced and I could sense that he was getting close.

“I’m…I’m…uh…uh…cumming.” He then shot one of the biggest loads I’ve ever seen. He had at least 10 pumps. The first two or three covered (I mean covered) his face with the rest coating large portions of his chest and stomach. It was like something you’d expect to see on Xtube.

The site of this put me over the edge and I responded, “Me too.” I thrust my cock as deep as it would go and pounded out another load. I couldn’t believe it: two huge loads within one hour. My balls had to be completely drained.
I slowly pulled out and told him “Move up, I want to lie on top of you.”

He complied, moving his head up to the pillow. I then got on top. His semen glued us together. I went to kiss his cum covered lips. It was sweet. After “making out” for a while, I decided it was time to clean up and get under the blankets.

“Stay right there Parker. Let me get some towels.”

I couldn’t have been in the bathroom more than a minute or two cleaning myself and getting a towel nice and warm to clean him. But, when I returned to the bed he was fast asleep. I cleaned him up as best I could, pulled the blanket out from under him and snuggled up next to him.

I didn’t want to fall asleep. The feel of his hairy chest, his scent, and his soft breathing were intoxicating. Still it was very late and I too fell asleep within minutes.

more to come...

Last edited:

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The sun coming through the window woke me up. I was so relaxed except for a slight martini-induced headache. But, that was a small price to pay for one of the hottest nights I could remember. I turned to the side expecting to see him next to me. But no one was there.

This made me a little nervous. I shot out of bed and began to look for my wallet, keys, phone, etc… Yep, they were all there. I relaxed again. Then I walked into the bathroom to get a drink of water and I saw an envelope next to the sink with “Ray” written on it. (So he did remember my name.)

I opened and read the letter in it:

R-

Last night was amazing. You’re the best. You were worth every penny.

-P

What? Worth every penny? I looked in the envelope again and saw several $100 bills. He thought I was an escort? Why did he think this?

My mind then quickly replayed the prior evening. I remembered some of what I said. “I’m self employed.” “Not too many customers lately, so I’ve been spending a lot of time at the gym.” “I’m a local…” “…I have a room.”

Then I thought his of some of the things he said. “…let’s get down to business.” “I'm prepared to have you all night.” “I’d like to keep you for the entire weekend.”

My mind kept going. I remembered when I first met him that he reminded me of the housewives I “prostituted” myself for.

All of this made me laugh. A figurative prostitute to a real one.

He could have saved him self quite a bit of green if he just asked me.

When I stopped laughing I thought, “Maybe this is the sign for my next career move. I’ve spent years making the wives happy maybe I could do the same for their men?”

I looked down at the envelope and the money and said to myself, “Well, I might as well spend another night here while I plan my future.”

The End (for now)

Reactions: JSF777

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wrote the previous posts mostly to see if I could write an erotic story. But, I've enjoyed it more than I thought, so here's an additional installment:

I decided to take a hot shower. The bathroom seemed to be almost as large as the bedroom in my apartment. The shower stall had to be big enough for at least four. It's a real shame that Parker had to leave so soon. I would have loved soaping every inch of him in there. I could easily become accustomed to this level of luxury.

Once my teeth were brushed to their shiniest white I threw on some clothes. Before I headed down to breakfast I called the front desk and extended my stay one more night. I also asked them to have my room made up as soon as possible with some fresh linens.

The only noteworthy thing about breakfast was the view of the pool. "That's how I'm going to spend my afternoon." Except, I never planned to be here today, so I had no trunks. But I did have all of that "found" money in my wallet. Next stop: the hotel gift store. I purchased a pair of elastic waste trunks designed for a love-handled breeder (not much of a selection), sunscreen, and a potboiler murder mystery novel. I was really going to enjoy my day.

A quick stop in the room to change and I was at the pool within minutes. I picked a far corner, away from the crowds of children already congregating in the shallow end. From behind my sunglasses I was scanning the pool to see if there were any guys I'd like to have. Honestly, I had no plans on talking to anyone. I enjoy being by myself, I had no interest in causing a scene (if I approached the wrong straight guy), and I was still feeling quite sated from last night's activities. Still, there was enough eye candy to keep me on the same page of my book for quite some time. There was, of course, the prerequisite college-aged lifeguard. He seemed to have it all, killer looks, six pack, and buxom blond chatting with him at every break.

There were also five or six, for lack of a better term, DILFs. You know, married men in their 30s, 40s, and yes, in their 50s. Men who’ve done well professionally and like to take of themselves. Men with gym memberships who watch their weight almost as carefully as their wives. During my scan of the pool I could have sworn that one of these DILFs was checking me out too. I dismissed this as nothing more than an innocent glance.

As an aside, from all of my years with the studio within minutes I can tell if a couple has the money to buy my sculptures. This particular DILF and and his wife fit the bill to a "T". Him: probably a few years older than me, about 5'-8", slim but very well defined (I told you I like many types of men), bit of a tan, trimmed hairy chest, unnaturally white teeth, showy diving watch, expensive haircut, and hands that showed no traces of physical labor. Her: a little taller than him, almost too thin, smooth botoxed forehead, tanned, breasts a little too round and high to be real, and diamond ring that you could probably see from outer space. I figured he did something in finance. As smart as I am, I nicknamed him “Wall Street” or “WS” for short.

But, over the course of the next hour I caught WS looking my way more than a few times. I always enjoy a good flirt, so I figured it was time for a swim. I waited until his wife went inside, then I put my book down and walked near where he was sitting before jumping in. Honestly, he wasn't too subtle. Within a minute he was also in the pool. I think nerves got the better of him and got out after a quick lap. He did, however, turn and face me for a bit after exiting the pool. Through his wet trunks I could see quite a cock. I could be hallucinating but it looked like it could be an exact copy of Parker’s only it was on a guy half Parker's size!.

All bets are off when I see a big dick. I’m a sucker for ‘em. I knew right there that I wanted that meat in my mouth. I had to kick up the flirt a couple of notches. I climbed out of the pool and stood facing him for a few seconds, just long enough to give him a view of my impressive, semi-erect dick.

I then walked over to WS and said, “Hi, I’m Ray. I was just admiring your...watch. I’ve been looking for a...watch like that for a while. It’s very big (long pause) what is it?”

He stammered a response, “Oh, a Cartier Roadster. I treated myself to it after I closed a big deal last fall.”

He then said, “Yours is nice” and quickly stopped himself from completing his sentence when he looked at my arm and saw I wasn’t wearing a watch. His cheeks turned bright red.

Not wanting to torture him here, I added, “Thanks for the info. Enjoy your day!”

With that said I walked away. When I got back to my chair I could see that his wife was just returning. I had to find a way to lure him back to my room. My cock was at full mast. I read for a few more minutes waiting for the erection to die down. When it did I collected my few belongings. I made sure to slowly pass him and his wife on my way into the hotel. I took a seat inside and waited. With any luck he would be just a minute behind.

The gods must have been smiling on me because like clockwork he appeared with BlackBerry in hand. Without saying anything I got up and walked to elevator lobby. He followed a safe distance behind. As soon as he got to the lobby I pressed the up button. The doors opened, we got in and I pressed eight. Just as the doors were about to close and older couple joined us and pressed six. I could see that WB was almost shaking from nerves and he quickly pressed five.

“Damn, I was so close to sealing the deal” I thought to myself. He got off at five, the couple at six, and me at eight. I hoped he hadn’t lost his nerve. Once off the elevator I again waited. After a minute or two I was starting to think the chance had passed. Just as I was about to go back to my room, the doors opened and he walked out.

In silence I walked back to my room with him again following many steps behind. I opened my door, stepped in, and turned back towards the hallway. A few seconds later he appeared, took a quick look behind him and darted in my room.

“I told my wife that I had to make an important call to Asia, so we have to make this quick."

to be continued...

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You're a very good writer.
I had no problem with the opening paragraphs about his business problems. They set up the situation at the hotel, showed how nonchalant he could be about situations some would take very seriously (no small revelation about his approach to life) ... and they were, after all, very brief.
I think you've set the story up well, and you have a real gift for writing sentences that flow seamlessly into each other.
I'll keep an eye out for you.

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The story continues...

We’d already spent over and hour getting to this point, so I responded, “Then pull off those trunks and let me see your cock.”

He complied immediately. Mine were off a second or two after. Yep, almost the exact same size as Parker’s except that his balls where shaved and his bush was neatly trimmed like mine. And he thinks his wife doesn’t know?

We immediately locked in an embrace with his cock grinding against my upper thigh. Maybe he was shorter than 5’8”? I pulled him to the bed so our dicks could see eye-to-eye. He felt amazing. I clearly could overpower him and it turned me on even more. I flipped him on his back, climbed on top and started passionately kissing him. I put my hands on his forearms to keep him still. He didn’t resist at all when I started running my tongue down his body. I started at his chin, worked past his sexy Adam’s apple. I took special care with each nipple. Yep, they were sensitive as can be. Next I was on to his flat firm stomach. I then took my large hands and grabbed his waste. Maybe 28”. My tongue continued past his belly button and began working on his huge cock. Even through the remnants of the pool’s chlorine, I could smell his fine musk.

I had to have this cock! I pushed through any gag reflex that I might have and I swallowed it to the base.

“Holy shit”, he almost yelled, “I can’t even get my wife to put the head in her mouth.”

With that said I just kept working that massive tool. When I could sense that he was getting close I pulled it out and started licking everything else I could find: his beautiful balls, his “taint”, his inner thighs, and his asshole. He was almost convulsing in ecstasy with my tongue rammed up his ass.

He was barely able to mutter, “sixty-nine.”

I quickly swung my body around until my cock was over his face. Using his hands to guide it, he took my cock into his mouth. He couldn’t get the whole thing in, but there are almost no men who can. What he lacked in gag-suppression, he made up for with one of the most willing tongues I’ve ever had. Taking my cue, he worked my balls, thighs, “taint”, and even my asshole (very impressive for a married man).

I so wanted us to cum at exactly the same time. I moved back to his cock and I did my best to read his body. He must have wanted a BJ for years because he didn’t take too long. Without warning, his hips thrust up almost violently and I started to feel his sweet warm load going down my throat. This was all I needed to feel and I started to shoot too. I was able to contain his entire load. He did his best to swallow mine, but after the second spurt he pulled my cock out of his mouth and let it spray all over his chest. Did I say I love seeing my cum on another guy? I do. I turned so we where face to face. He was breathing with his whole body, like he had just run a marathon. My cum was all over his chin, but he didn’t seem to care. He had the most relaxed look. I laid down on him and began kissing him again. I pressed against him and remembered the sweet sticky glue bonding me and Parker last night.

His breathing slowed to a normal pace and he said, “I better go, I don’t want to get caught”

"If you go now, the only place you'll be going is to divorce court, my friend. You need to shower off."

He agreed and off we went.

"Hey this is a steam shower, let's use that" he added.

Once inside he got it set so that we were surrounded by a soft, warm mist. It was almost other-worldly and it put me in the most relaxed state. I grabbed the bar of hotel soap and we started to lather each others' bodies. The experience was completely opposite from our bedroom experience. We both moved slowly, running our soapy hands over every inch of our flesh. I can’t remember anyone who knew how to use his hands as skillfully as WS. His touch was soft, almost not touching.

I told him I wanted to admire his back and ass some more. He happily complied like a man under arrest: he faced the wall and spread 'em. I just stood there for a moment admiring his small frame. He had the most beautiful "V" shaped back, strong arms, compact hairy ass, and great legs. It was my pleasure to soap from his head to his toes. Actually, it was especially my pleasure to stick a soap covered finger up his ass. Doing this made him react in the most amazing way, all he did was softly groan. I reached around and started soaping his cock and balls.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I need to fuck you right now. Stay here, do not move"

As quickly as I could, I hopped out of the shower, dried my throbbing cock, grabbed another magnum condom and rolled it on. Within seconds I was back next to him, fingering his ass.

"I need to fuck you" I repeated.

He gave me a small nod and said, "Please fuck me."

I adjusted my feet so that they were just outside of his. Once I put the tip in, I placed my hands on the wall just over his. I completely covered him. When I placed my head in he flinched just a little but didn't complain. He drew some noticeably deeper breathes when I pushed in the next few inches but he still didn't say a word.

Once I had about 6" inside him he said, "Give it all to me."

"You sure, I'm on the big side?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Then he thrust his ass back, engulfing the rest of my cock.

I responded by placing my arms on his hips and slowly thrusting into him.

"Dude, you're unreal. I've never had someone so big. I want you to go harder."

I was so aroused that now all I could do was moan in simple agreement. I just kept going harder and harder. Our balls were audibly slapping around. How hard would it be to make us both cum again? I had to try; I took my hands off his waist and started stroking his beautiful dick in sync with my thrusts.

Last edited:

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At this point he said, "Oh yeah, I'm getting close, keep doing it just like that."

Well, instead of "just like that" I started pounding as hard as I could. It took him the last way there and I made sure he shot his entire load into my cupped hand; I didn't want to loose a drop. When I pulled my hand around to see his load, I was pushed over the edge.

"I'm cumming too," as I shot my load. Although I couldn't be sure, it felt even larger than the last load I dropped on his face and chest. Without pulling out, I rubbed my cum-filled hands all over his chest and gave him a bear hug. We must have stayed that way for several serene quite minutes. I don’t want to sound corny, but the only words to describe it are “religious experience”.

When my cock started to soften, I pulled it out and said, "Well, we better get you cleaned off and back to the real world."

He looked at his fancy watch and realized he had been away for quite a while. He dried off quickly, walked back into the bedroom, put on his trunks, and grabbed his phone. The entire time he was doing this I just stood there naked playing with my semi-hard cock. Yes, I was being a tease; I wanted to see if I could get him hard again.

He looked at my cock and said, "I wish I could man, I wish I could."

He then turned to leave. Right before he reached the door he said, "Don't take this the wrong way buddy, because this was one of the most memorable fucks I've ever had. It was like you could anticipate every move I made before I made it. But I have to tell you, I don't know what you do for a living, but I know you could make some decent cash charging guys like me for your services." With that he opened the door and walked out.

I shut the door behind him and lay down on the bed. Was the universe trying to tell me something? I didn't know, all I knew is that I hadn’t felt this good in a long time and I was ready for a nap.

The end (for now)

Reactions: JSF777