Carers, Bed Washes And Erections! Part 1. [there Are 2.]

Horny Toby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! I am Toby.

I have a full head of shoulder length, dark blonde and grey hair that I tie back. I am very slim, and very, very healthy. I always used to be quite healthy, but now I am unbelievably healthy, and very much into supplements. I am in my early fifties now. When I was in my early forties I had a very, very bad motorbike accident. I spent a few days in intensive care and a few days in hospital.

Physically, I was fine, I had just suffered a massive bump on the head, which had resulted in a very severe brain injury. As there was next to nothing that the hospital could do, I was moved to a nearby rehabilitation centre for six months. (My, disabled, sexual adventures started here.) Within a couple of months I was eating, drinking, and sort of, speaking again. I had gained quite a bit of movement in my head, neck, right arm, hand, thumb and first two fingers, but next to nothing anywhere else.

This was the case for the next few months, and as there were no gains at all anywhere else, I was moved to a care home for about six months, before acquiring my current flat, parts of which had to be adapted for wheelchair use.

I am mixed race, but more black than white, with a dick that is just under four and a half inches when soft, and just over seven and a half when hard, and it's quite thick, just over six inches with a, biggish, mushroom head. I can get turned on quite quickly and easily, and get erect quite easily. I love girls, especially pretty ones, seeing my hard cock, and I love those girls watching me cum. (I love getting erect, and I masturbate, to edge, practically every night.)

My girlfriend, Nat, (Natalie) who is quite hot and very sexual, is French and lives in France. She is eleven years younger than me, and has a son from a previous relationship. Before my accident we enjoyed a very, very active, horny, liberal and adventurous sex life. I live alone, and she comes over from France three times a year (Christmas and Easter for nearly two weeks, and about five weeks in the summer) with her son, who's fifteen now.

When they are here, and her son has gone to bed, she jerks me off and gives me blow jobs, which I love, and I finger her pussy, but actual fucking doesn't take place, it's difficult with a young teenager around, and she can be rather noisy when fucking anyway!

(Oh, and I don't wear anything in bed.)

When I was in the rehabilitation centre and she was visiting, she would jerk me off under the sheet, stopping when a nurse came by. I would cum over her fingers and hand, and she would lick the cum off when I had finished cumming. (I could still achieve a hardon and cum, despite having a catheter in.) She couldn't do that in the care home, as I was wearing a conveen for most of my time there. (It's like a condom with a tube at the end that connects to a leg bag.)

When I was given a bed bath, both in the rehabilitation centre and in the care home, I would often get an erection. (I can't help that.)

A middle-aged nurse, in the rehabilitation centre, used to give me a bed bath quite regularly, but used to take her time doing my groin and penis, causing me to get an erection. She was quite nice I guess, and I was happy for her to see me get an erection in front of her. Another time, in the summer, a young nurse came into my room, about a week before I left. Before she shut the door behind her, she slid the 'Engaged' sign across before speaking:

"Hi Toby, I'm Sam. I haven't met you before. I'm here to give you a bed bath, take your catheter out, and fit a conveen this morning, before some other nurses come in to get you dressed and up."

She was right, I hadn't seen her before; well, not in my room anyway. I had seen her walk past the door a few times, but she wasn't allocated to my room. (Shame!)

It was quite hot, and I could see that she just had her white uniform on over her panties, as they formed a slight shadow under her white tunic. She must have been about in her mid twenties, quite pretty, smallish but cute, with a blonde bob, largish firm tits, and a nice figure.

She went to the bathroom to get a bowl of water, and she put the bowl of water on the floor, to my right, by my midriff. As she stooped down, I noticed that she had undone an extra popper on her tunic, making her cleavage easier to see. She uncovered my torso, down to my upper groin area. Then she bent down to the bowl of water, giving me a very generous eyeful of cleavage, as the weight of her tits really opened up her tunic. My penis started to respond!

"I'll just raise the bed a bit, and put the head bit down a bit."

The bed controls were on my right, and were part of the bed.

"There. Is that alright for you, Toby?"

"Yes fine. American?"

"No, I'm Canadian. I came over here to do university, then stayed to do my nursing training, and ended up here."

She washed my face first and then my chest, down to my groin where my penis was beginning to grow.

"So how long have you been qualified?"

"About two years now."

She dried me off, and slid the bowl, with her feet, along the floor towards my feet.

"So I take it you like this work?"

"Love it. So that the tube doesn't get in the way while I am washing you, I will disconnect it from the catheter, and take the catheter out now. If you do feel the urge to have a pee while I'm finishing off, just let me know, as I have a bottle with me."

"Okay."

Sam then took the sheet completely off me, putting it in the visitors chair that was next to the bed, disconnected the bag, and then lifted my penis up, which was swelling considerably, to pull the catheter out. She did that quite quickly, but she had to lean in slightly to do this, and I couldn't help staring at her cleavage.

"Like what you see, Toby?"

She caught me off guard.

"Errr, sorry. Yes, Sam, very nice."

By now she had finished holding my penis, which was still steadily growing. (More so now, what with her handling it, and what with me looking at her cleavage.) She retrieved the sheet from the visitors chair and loosely covered my groin area. Sam moved back to the bowl of water. She was facing me now, and as she bent down to the bowl of water, she flashed her more than ample cleavage at me again. I felt my penis swell considerably. I tried to take my mind off my growing erection by talking to her more.

"Do you live locally, then?"

"Yeah, about ten minutes from here. I share a house with another nurse."

She leaned over as she spoke, to wash the top of my legs, giving me a nice view of her cleavage yet again. I could feel my penis getting bigger, and as it was facing down the bed and the folded sheet was quite high, the very, very tip of my penis was trying to poke out from under the sheet, and it was lifting the edge of the it up. I new Sam could see this, as I could feel the breeze coming in the window, and gently blowing under the sheet, around my hardening cock.

"Does the other nurse work here then?"

"She used to, but she works up at the main hospital now. Okay Toby, I need to wash your groin area now, and fit a conveen."

She pulled back the crumpled sheet, and my penis, which was almost erect, bobbed up and continued growing! For a moment she just watched it grow until it was quite hard and fully erect.

"Oh wow! Nice cock"

"Sorry about that Sam."

"It's okay, don't worry about it, Toby.”

Sam couldn’t take her eyes off it.

“Can I, err, touch it?"

I rather hoped she would. I could see that her nipples had gone hard as they were pushing through her tunic.

"Sure."

Sam moved round the bed, so that she could hold my cock. She held it quite firmly, and moved her hand up and down it a few times.

"That really is a nice hard cock!"

She leaned right over and put my cock in her mouth, whilst pulling her tunic up with her other hand, then sliding her fingers under the gusset of her panties. I felt her flick her tongue around my penis.

"Oh, Sam!"

This situation was so intense, my heart was really pumping now, along with my penis. I hadn't seen Nat in over two weeks, so I hadn't cum in over two weeks, and I really needed to cum now!

Sam stopped sucking my cock and stood up. She took her gloves off, and undid all the poppers on her tunic. She had a very nice, tanned body. Her panties were quite wet, but an electric blue, and her nipples were hard and her breasts were full and firm. She lifted her left foot on the bed, and her tunic fell wide open. She then moved the gusset of her panties over, which were soaked from her pussy juice, with her right hand, exposing her shaved pussy for a moment, before she plunged the middle fingers of her other hand deep inside her pussy, letting out a soft moan

"Mmmmm."

I was slowly wanking myself as she was doing this.

"If I adjust the bed height, drop the side down, and make my pussy easier for you to reach, do you think that you could finger it?"

I looked at the height difference.

"Maybe I could if the bed was a bit higher, and you moved right up to the bed, and you took your panties off."

She took her foot off the bed, and lowered it to the floor. She wiggled out of her panties, lifted her foot back onto the bed, and moved her pussy closer. Sam was completely shaven, with protruding pussy lips that looked very wet. She adjusted the bed height, so that my fingers were just touching her pussy lips, then she lowered herself onto my fingers, slipping in very easily. (God, she was so wet!)

"Can you move your fingers inside me?"

I complied.

"Ohhh that's nice."

Sam reached over to my cock. I removed my hand, and she wrapped her fingers around it and started slowly wanking me off whilst moving her squelchy pussy up and down on my fingers, whilst my thumb played with her clit, and she massaged her tits and played with her nipples. (Oh how I wished it was my cock that was moving up and down inside her!)

"Mmm, that feels good. Oh, Toby, that's so nice. Oh Toby... Ohhh Toby…Ohhh Toby!"

Sam came, and creamy white pussy juice gushed out, covering my hand. This was so hot and exciting, and hearing Sam orgasm and seeing my hand covered in her pussy juice made me precum, which I rarely do. Quite a big glob came out, and Sam wiped the precum over my cock head with her thumb. My legs and feet went straight and my legs stiffened.

"Saaam, I'm cumming!

I shot a very thick rope of cum about a foot in the air. Sam leaned forward to put my cock in her mouth as she continued to pump and I continued to cum. My fingers came out of her pussy with a slurping sound. Sam was still pumping my cock, and sucking me dry as I bought my very sticky fingers up to my mouth and tasted her pussy juice.

"Mmm, that tastes nice."

Sam took my cock out of her mouth and swallowed.

"You taste nice as well."

"Oh, Sam, I really needed that."

"Yes, I could tell. I would have liked your cock inside me, but that would be too risky. As soon as I saw it growing under the sheet, I wanted to taste it, and when I saw it fully erect, I just had to have it."

"Glad you did. I hope you don't treat all your clients like this?"

Sam giggled.

"Only ones with big cocks like yours!….. Seriously, though, I have never done anything like this before, it was just your attitude, and then the sight of your erection that made me want to do it."

Just then there was a knock at the door. Sam quickly did her tunic back up, whipped up her panties from the floor, and was stuffing them in her pocket as she opened the door a bit. I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Yes I know. There was a problem with the catheter. Yes, nearly finished, just got to fit the conveen. A few more minutes. Okay. See you in a minute."

There was a bit of cum on her hand that she washed off first before cleaning me up, and then she cleaned up the pussy juice that had dripped on the bed rails and floor.

By now my penis was a conveen acceptable size. Sam smiled.

“That's a better size!"

She fitted a conveen, attaching it to the night bag before covering me up with a sheet.

"The other nurses will be in soon to get you up and dressed. Bye Toby, and thank you. Nice to have met you. You're going soon so I don't know if I will see you again."

She opened the door and left. I didn't see her again.

I text (WhatsApp) Nat that evening to tell her what had happened. She text back:

'Good. I am ok about it. I hope she was pretty! Glad u told me. I am ok about u being relieved, as I know how horny u r. C u at the care home. XXX’

When I was at the care home, it was practically impossible for Nat to jerk me off or give me a blow job as, by then, I had come off catheters, and gone onto conveens. Even in bed I would wear a conveen, then that was then attached to a night bag.

When Nat was visiting, and staying at my sister's, she would come back to the care home mid- evening, and 'sometimes' I would go to bed a bit earlier on the pretence that we were going to watch a movie on telly. When I was in bed, she would pull my conveen off and give me a blow job and then, sometime later, I would call a carer, and say that my conveen had leaked and come off. But this only happened a couple of times.

There were about twelve carers there in total, doing two seven hour shifts between them, and two
that just worked nights from 10pm to 8am.

One of the day staff would come in my room first thing in the morning to take my overnight conveen off, give me a bed bath, fit a new conveen and then go, and then about half-an-hour later, two other carers would come in and get me dressed and then transfer me to my wheelchair.

I had to be left quite often, as I had a hardon from the bed wash. Conveens can't be fitted when your penis is fully erect, and the foreskin has to be, well and truly, pulled over the cock head. So they used to disappear for a few minutes. One younger carer, quite pretty, would give me a damp flannel when she had finished giving me a bed bath, as I was quite erect.

"Just do what you've got to do."

And she would go and leave me to it. I would jerk off and cum, then clean myself up before she came back about ten minutes later.

I did guide her hand onto my erection once. We both pumped my cock together a couple of times. I then took my hand off hers, and she continued to pump my cock a few times, then she thought the better of it and let go. She had her hand on the door handle, but turned to watch me pump my cock a few more times and cum. She came back about five minutes later and fitted the conveen.

Three or four weeks before I left, I was taken to hospital, by ambulance, mid-afternoon as I had complained of having a headache. I had had it for twenty-four hours now, and because of my brain injury, it was thought best to have it checked out. I had a scan, and it was nothing, but the consultant still thought it best that I stay in overnight for 'observation'.

I was the only one in a ward of four, right opposite a nurse station, in an end bed right by the window. As I was being moved onto the ward bed a, senior, nurse spoke to me:

"You don't have to wear a conveen you know. If you know when you are going to have a wee, just ask a nurse for a bottle."

"Sounds good."

"I will arrange for a nurse to come and take it off."

Ten minutes later I had cock freedom!

I had my tea, and then meds were bought round and administered (Ibuprofen for me.) about 9pm.
Lights were dimmed at 11pm. There was a reading light that you could control, but it didn't seem very bright. Okay for reading I guess. You had to pay for the TV so, I text Nat a bit, telling her the conveen news.

'That's good. I can relieve u now.'

I played some games, drifting off to sleep about half-past-midnight.

I awoke about 3.30am, with a hardon. (The clock on the wall was showing just gone 3.30.) I put the reading light on. My phone had been moved to the cupboard by my side, way out of my reach and I wanted it, but I couldn't call the nurse as my cock was forming a large tent in the sheet. I waited a few minutes for my hardon to calm down, and when it was down between my legs, I pressed the 'nurse call' button.

They were quite close, I guess about about thirty feet away? They both looked young as they looked towards me and my amber flashing light. The smaller of the two headed over to me. As she got nearer to me, I could see that she was Asian. She leaned over me to reset the call button, catching the beam from the reading light on her cleavage, and just for a second, I could clearly see down her uniform. She had nice breasts in a white lacy bra, and as she stepped back I saw her face, and she was looovely.

My penis started rising and getting hard.

She spoke softly.

“What can I do for you, Toby?"

My penis had started to pulse, and it was nudging the sheet.

"Just my phone. I can't reach it."

"Sorry, I put it there as you had fallen asleep."

As she was putting my phone on my chest, she couldn't help but notice my penis under the sheet as it was really lifting and nudging the sheet now.

"Anything else I can help you with?"

(Hmmm!)

"Erm, no."

"Just call us if you need us."

She turned to go, but did an obvious glance at the rising sheet. My penis was still rising as I reached for the phone. I text Nat:

'R u awake?'

About thirty seconds later my phone beeped.

'Am now. U ok?'

'Awake n bored.'

'So u thut u would wake me up?'

'Yep!'

'Thanx Toby. Is any other part of u awake?'

I looked down at my penis tent.

'Yes. Very, very awake.'

'Ah, that's y u woke me up. Can I c it?'

'Hang on.'

The nurses were nowhere to be seen, so I pushed the sheet over my cock to about mid thigh. The reading light was shining directly on my hard cock. I looked up again. Still no nurses. I took a picture, and then sent it to Nat.

'Oh, I've missed that. What r u going to do about it?'

'Jerk off I guess.'

'Ooooo. What about nurses?'

I looked up again.

'Not here at the mo.'

'Ooooo. Exciting. I'm sending u something.

Nat sent me a very short video of her fingering her pussy, and then a picture of her wet pussy.

'Nice.'

'Hope that helps.'

'I'm sure it will.'

'I will leave u to it now. C u soon. Gnight. xxx'

'Gnight n thanks. xxx'

I looked up, and there were still no nurses. I adjusted the screen-saver time to ten minutes, opened the picture of Nat's pussy, and started wanking. After a couple of minutes or so, I could feel that I was close to cumming, and It felt like I was being watched. I looked up and I was. The little Asian nurse was back, and was looking over towards me.

Although she was a good thirty feet from me, I am quite sure that she could see what I was doing, particularly as the reading light was shining directly on my penis which was, more or less, pointing straight up. My legs and feet went straight and my legs stiffened as a long rope of cum, flew about a foot in the landing on my tummy. I did four more squirts of cum, not as high as the first, but still landing on my tummy.

I shook as cum flowed out of my penis. I hadn't cum for nearly two months, and that felt utterly amazing, and knowing that I was being watched made it exciting as well. I am sure that the little Asian nurse saw me cum, and I hoped she liked what she saw!

Twenty minutes had passed, and some of the cum had run off my tummy and down to the sheet. After pulling the sheet back up, I had tried to wipe up the remaining cum with the edge of the sheet before calling the nurse, as I needed a wee. The nurse, the Asian one again, came over.

She came back with the bottle, pulled the sheet back, placed the bottle between my legs, placed my sticky penis in it, and left me for five minutes before coming back and removing the bottle. She covered me over again. There was a strong smell of cum in the air, and the sheet was still damp and stained, and I am sure she noticed.

"Goodnight ,Toby."

She clicked the reading light off.

[Now part 2.]

Reactions: 1760