Carhartts

coutter

Cherished Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Posts
65
Media
13
Likes
410
Points
138
Sexuality
No Response
Gender
Male
Some of hottest clothing worn by the blue collar community. The fabric is quite still but eventually loosens. A very durable pant. I gives me a bulge in my pants, especially I have a jock and cup on. Any thoughts or stories
 
Carhartt is great stuff! i never got any of the pants, but i did get a couple of carhartt coats to wear in the cold weather over sweaters, with jeans and khakis. they looked kind of cool in a non blue collar setting.
 
My boyfriend wears them to work everyday. I told him I like the way his cock and ass look in them but he doesn't find them flattering. Maybe I just find the whole "manual laborer" deal kinda hot.
 
in the uk.europe they make alot of sporty /street wear stuff that looks and feels great- total opposite from what the company in the us sells.

both styles are great.
 
Love by carhartts both pants and flannel lined pants. Nothing feels better than wearing them and I love the sturdy feeling of them.