Caricatures!

gigantikok: I really love to draw and I've always considered myself a pretty good artist. Lately, I've been trying to hone my skills by drawing as much as possible. I love doing caricatures, and I thought it would be fun to draw some people on this site. If you are interested in getting drawn, just send me a personal message with a link to an online photo and I'll see what I can do. Hopefully my drawings will do justice! :)

gigantikok: Or better yet, maybe the prize for being LPSGer of the month is a portrait... courtesy of me!

awellhungboi: No, sorry, Nicky, thanks for the compliment, but it's not one of mine. (Although, I wish it were!) I don't think anyone would ever use anything I might draw as their avatar, unless they'd want people to think they're insane!

And I'd like to have a cariacature done, Gig!

sammygirly: Hmm, that would be cool....but I'm a little frightened at what he would...uh...cariacaturize....

Javierdude22: Lol...caricatures are really funny...i like how most are done on politicians.

So Gig, i volunteer as well...i'll put it in my avatar when its done 8)

7x6andchg: As will I, Gigantikok...everyone's already seen my face for a few days so it'll be interesting to see the caricature. I love getting those done at the fair or amusement park.

I'll IM you with the link.

Paul
7x6&C

gigantikok: Alright guys, remember, just personal message me a link to an online photo and I'll do my best. It might take a while, but I'll eventually get back to all of you. And trust me, I'm very nice. If anything, I'll enhance all the beautiful qualities ;)

7x6andchg: Such as they might be in my case...

Ah, we are always harder on ourselves than others....

Paul
7x6&C

gigantikok: Ain't that the truth, Paul. We are all our own biggest critics...

H8Monga: Nothing can improve this ugly mug... right? (to the people who've seen me)... but wait! You're a miracle worker gigantikok?

gigantikok: I can definately try my best! ;D

Seriously, though, i remember you saying once that you thought you had a good looking face!

H8Monga: You remember right... just testing ya!

I'm trying to decide though...

gigantikok: No rush...

I like the new avatar by the way.

Oh, and kudos to Paul (7x6) for being brave enough to be the first to actually send me a pic and ask for a drawing.

7x6andchg: (shaking in his proverbial boots)

Actually - in caricature I end up looking usually BETTER than in real life. Figure that one out.

Paul

gigantikok: My apologies to the few that are waiting for pictures. You guys might have to wait awhile longer... :-/

Life just got more hectic than I expected.

H8Monga: It's ok... we're not going anywhere! ;)

*glues self in front of computer*

7x6andchg: Yes, no rush, G...you know me, I'll just keep changing the avatar anyway...

(I am looking forward to getting mine though.)

7x6&C