Carlos Leon Hung?

Deano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now that Madonna's done with guy, I think she will head back to Carlos. I bet he's massive!

Media
well, i don't mean to turn this into another lockerroom story but my friend who is not the type of person to make up shit always sees him at his gym in nyc. Crunch to be exact and said that last week for the first time Carlos changed in the lockerroom and he not only saw a huge bulge in his bikini-type briefs BUT actually saw his dick and it was long and cut. the dude wasn't even erect!

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think she should go back to her old days. Riding around in a limo and picking up the cute guys and using them for her pleasure lol
I think Carlos was probally packing a nice piece she is know as a size queen isnt she?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont know if those pics of Ritchie were real but he is the answer to a size queens prayer! Carlos is bi and hangs in chelsea and those girls said the same thing for years.Long and thin

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't be surprised if Carlos Leon is gay. But A-Rod is supposedly hung. A top nyc model who has slept with him claims that not only is he well endowed, but he has a foot fetish. Which is absolutely hysterical.

A-Rod hung

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
carlos is ugly and looks like a prince wannabe.... i don't care if he has a 12 inch dick... well that would be pretty impressive.

slam3000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Carlos is HOT!

He was in a play in New York where he appeared naked and people commented at the time that it was now obvious what Madonna saw in him.

Not so sure about the gay/bi rumours though. Never heard those before in all my years of Madonna watching.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont think Madonna is with either Carlos or A-Rod(I have no clue who he is). I think she deliberately fueled the A-Rod rumours just to make Guy jealous. Dont they also share the same Manager or something? Which means that its also good publicity for A-Rod. Dont believe everything you read. There's all kinds of manipulative crap going on.