Carlos Mencia: Cock Rumors

Hello everyone! I'm glad I found this site. First off, I'm a 33 yr old male in the US and I have a micropenis. It's the result of Kallman's Syndrome. My penis is infantile in size. When soft it's about 1 1/2" long. When hard its about 2-3" and girth around 3". I am really embarassed by it. I have had 2 sexual partners in the past, but whenever we had sex my dick would usually fall out at one point or another. Neddless to say I'm very frightened by the thought of trying to find a new woman. I'm tired of being lonely though and hope that somewhere out there there has to be some woman that would want me pathetic as I am.
I've fantasized about small penis humilation but never got into it and doubt I ever would. I think for me it's a psychological defense mechanism of dealing with my micropenis. The thought of being humilated and insulted for my micropenis turns me on, but if a woman actually insulted me over it who I cared about I'd be crushed.
I wouldn't have surgery out of fear that something might go wrong and I'd be in a worse situation. My penis works fine for me for the most part so that's not the issue.
Anyway if other men with micropenis out there would like to email me, please pm me. Also any women or anyone who is curious about what it's like to have a micropenis are welcome to talk to me. No one knows I have this who knows me, so I think it would be good for me to talk about it to someone.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Have you been to the website Main Index - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB ? It is all about small/micro penises.
My opinion: If someone only wants you for your penis, are they really worth having? Sure, sex is great, but in the long run, doesn't love count for something? I am sure you can make up for a small penis somewhere else. Oral pleasures are pretty great for the gals.

Just a thought.

lol, banned am I? It's not so hard to make a new account and change your IP, this whole forum is one giant circle jerking group of cock worshippers

elchiple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Banned, mislabeled or whatever. I am sure there is someone out there that can relate to this problem. I once dated a guy, a nice guy. When we got down to business I found he had this problem. It didn't bother me, I was into him. We went on to have a great sexual experience. It always stuck with me because it took a long time to get him into bed. He was very self insecure when we began having sex. I wasn't sure why. Once I realized the situation and he realized I wasn't bothered he was an animal. I wouldn't say it was the best sex I have ever had but it was good. His size really had nothing to do with the quality of our experience.