1. Thank You!
    I'd like to congratulate @Focket on winning $500 and being crowned our LPSG Hands-Free Cumshot Champ. Stay tuned for our next contest coming soon.

I hope everyone enjoyed the day of unlocked videos. That is just a small taste of what LPSG Gold Members have access to every day. If you did enjoy yourself could you please give me some feedback on what we could do to get you to become an LPSG Gold Member Click Here to Give us some Feedback

Or if you are ready to become an LPSG Gold Member Click Here To Join LPSG Gold!

Thank You for coming to LPSG! I hope we can make you smile today :)
    Shap
    Dismiss Notice

Most liked posts in thread: Carlos Mencia: Cock Rumors

1. 9incharkansasdick

9incharkansasdick Well-Known Member

Have you been to the website Main Index - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB ? It is all about small/micro penises.
    My opinion: If someone only wants you for your penis, are they really worth having? Sure, sex is great, but in the long run, doesn't love count for something? I am sure you can make up for a small penis somewhere else. Oral pleasures are pretty great for the gals.

Just a thought.

2. agnslz

Gold Member

Hmmph! Banned already, I see.:rolleyes: That'll teach him to post anything here about Carlos Mencia's cock.:biggrin:

3. 156419

156419 Guest

lol, banned am I? It's not so hard to make a new account and change your IP, this whole forum is one giant circle jerking group of cock worshippers

4. elchiple

elchiple Well-Known Member

Banned, mislabeled or whatever. I am sure there is someone out there that can relate to this problem. I once dated a guy, a nice guy. When we got down to business I found he had this problem. It didn't bother me, I was into him. We went on to have a great sexual experience. It always stuck with me because it took a long time to get him into bed. He was very self insecure when we began having sex. I wasn't sure why. Once I realized the situation and he realized I wasn't bothered he was an animal. I wouldn't say it was the best sex I have ever had but it was good. His size really had nothing to do with the quality of our experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice