carnival costume

mx69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all
so, this carnival I'm going to wear a kilt for the 1st time, should i go without nothing under? You know, people will pull up the kilt everytime and i'm not sure
btw...what will/would be your coustume?
Hugz

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a kilt is a great idea, but the decision on the underwear is all yours. Personally, I'd never wear underwear under a kilt, but there are lots of good Scots who do.

As for what I would wear...I really don't know. Not much, probably ;)

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You? Nuttin'!

Kilts a for hanin' free under!

I love wearing kilts. I own three from UTILIKILTS - American Made Utility Kilts for Everyday Wear. On planes, to Broadway Shows... Even to the office!

Love it when people are "curious". I never tell. And the ladies always check. (men are too scared to! Strange, eh?). And it's a FUN game!

Me? I'd go as naked as possible!

Naked hugz back!

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I vote for free hanging--kilts are all about easy access. My line when people ask is "Nice boys ask, but fun boys check for themselves!" I am not too shy.

As for costume--not really doing any carnival activities this year, so have not given it much thought. Always have wanted to do the jester to honor the tradition of carnival.

mx69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what can i say?! it was amazing...i totaly loved the feeling (i'm think i don't want more pants ahah) XD
and of course, there were people always asking if i was wearing something or not...some just find for themselves, others just lift up my kilt without asking anything, it was fun...i have been exposed sometimes, but I have to say, i liked it, and a lot of people did too XD
when i was at the disco, it was crazy, dancing on a kilt it's a fantastic feeling, and everyone want to dance with me (oh! my ego again XD )

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad to hear you had a great time! And I feel you about the pants thing. If only kilts were acceptable for everyday use...

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've warn many a Utilikilt for NOLA' Mardi Gras. And ended up naked on the corner of Bourbon & St Anne.

MX69 is right... The feeling and exuberance is amazing. Love the uninhibitedness of it all! Too bad I missed it again this year.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
in my college i was in BRIGADOON, a play about the scottish highlands- and we were asked by the costumers to buy a swimmer's brief (speedo) or something simillar to wear during the "big dance number" for modesty- but i always took mine off and wore a black speedo brief underwear only during that scene- and free balled thru the rest of the show.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Alas, in Canada we have no ghillies and kilts are for parades and schoolgirls only. (And weddings, on occasion.)

You could always move to Scotland. Or become the first Canadian ghillie.

And a kilt is only worn by men; women wear tartan skirts (entirely different construction)... Just in case any Scots feel aggrieved by that... :p