Carol Alt in Playboy

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by cjc2806, Nov 17, 2008.

1. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    Carol Alt is nude in Playboy magazine. Did anyone see it? She is one hot MILF....I wish more older supermodels would pose like that , or younger ones too.

The only thing wrong , I was hoping to see what Carol Alt's pussy looked like...that would have been great to see her MILF pussy with her legs open, her shaved pussy or bush of pubic hair...Cindy Crawford and Rachel Hunter did the same thing, posed , and didnt show pussy..that really sucks.

Hopefully Heidi Klum or Tyra Banks would show some pussy in the future.

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Send me your copy (my subscription to Playboy lapsed 10 years ago). Carol has been hot since before her SI cover back in 83. A lot of "hot" ex-super models do nude photo shoots for Playboy before they lose the body (I think Rachel Hunter was my favorite besides Cindy Crawford).

3. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    Those are very nice, I just wish they would show their pubic areas more when they pose for these,...like Elle MacPherson and Stephanie Seymour years ago...and Naomi Campbell

when Angie Everhart, Cindy Crawford, and Rachel Hunter posed, just like Carol Alt now, they covered up their pubic areas..what the heck..thats what I wanted to say...youve seen tit shots here and there on the internet...if they're going to be nude, they should be really all nude.

I hope when Heidi or Tyra ever pose , I hope they are all nude.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Hey, if Farrah Fawcett did it in her fifties, why not Carol Alt?

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

cjc2806 - you may well want to see their pussies but, my boy, they obviously do not want you to. And there is not much you can say beyond that.

What's the point of a playboy spread with no leg spread? These women earn a huge amount of money for doing what they do and I don't doubt they got paid substantially for these playboy spreads - just clearly not enough to do full frontal. Playboy obviously felt they would sell more than enough magazines without the pussy shots anyway. Or, perhaps, those women just don't do that. Not every woman is comfortable with the idea of people looking at her cunt - just as not every man is comfortable with people looking at his cock.

Elle McPherson, Stephanie Seymour and Naomi Campbell clearly were OK with full frontal and, doubtless, got paid more for their contributions because of it.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I dunno, considering Naomi Campbell's recent behaviour, it's a wonder she got through the shoot without cracking someone upside their head.

Draft saved Draft deleted