Carrot Top, Scott Thompson, Well hung??

:tongue:Hey, I met Carrot top recently and he was just adorable , I heard there was something on this site about him but can't find it. Any rumors on Scott's celebrity endowments or photo links????!!!! THANKS

I don't think so. He has a hot girlfriend, blonde , great body. And he flirted with me in a very ungay way.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
He's kind of ugly to me, I don't find him very funny. He's a prop comedian, and if he were to go on stage by himself, he'd have nothing to say. His movie CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD was an example of comedy? It was a bomb.

But if you like him, you like him. Me? I'm just in the way with my opinion.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i just saw him on that criss angel show(before i found something better to watch)... hes all muscely now... its horrifying.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup, theres one red head to keep away from. I heard somewhere true red heads are becoming a dying breed.

jakobshay68

Experimental Member
Media
I heard from a friend of a cousins friend who was best friends of this guy whose older sister dated him in highschool he was very shy then but with his comedy an humor it has allowed him to come way out..
No he is not gay, but he is very open minded and cool but dont push it on him like trying to pick up cuz that would upset him.
is he hung... we all would like to know. but the truth is only he knows!! and you can use your imagination I picture him with a very curly red bush and a nice decent size package not too big but not long an skinny either. just right with a slight curve up pointing at his hot little cut belly!!
I knew you could see it in your mind now...

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No he is not gay, but he is very open minded and cool but dont push it on him like trying to pick up cuz that would upset him.
is he hung... we all would like to know. but the truth is only he knows!!
I couldn't care lees if he were hung or not.......

Claddah76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's gay, lives in orlando - he hangs out a a few of the gay bars there and likes stocky beefy guys. he's rumored to be 10.5 - pushing 11 inches and thick

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's gay, lives in orlando - he hangs out a a few of the gay bars there and likes stocky beefy guys. he's rumored to be 10.5 - pushing 11 inches and thick

Eww that's a bit too much information on him. He looks scary now with his muscles.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where'd you hear this from?
Well, anyways, he was freaky looking before he beefed up, he still is now that he did, and with that hair of his to boot.
Don't wanna guess at his endowement without pics.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I use to have a pic off the web of him. In the pic he is sitting on the floor in shorts. You could see down the one side of his shorts. You could see he was not wearing any underwer. One of his balls could be seen. I can't find the picture now. I posted it another board a couple years back. If any one has the pic. Please post it.