Carrot Top...

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might sound really weird, but I saw Carrot Top last night on the "Mind Freak" show where that guy does some WILD magic tricks... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8hgPxQIBbY)

Anyways... the guy has gotten HUGE since I last saw one of his comedy shows. What do you guys think of his attritbutes below the belt?

Attachments

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are we sure that photo is authentic?

I saw him once, in passing, in the Atlanta airport. He has to be one of the most frightening-looking individuals I have ever seen up close and in person. It was like a car wreck - I couldn't stand to look, but I couldn't look away. Anyway, who cares what he's packin', if he looks like that? I couldn't stand to do anything with it. There aren't enough bags in the world....

bigpumis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Tarheel, good to see another tripod from NC! A friend of mine in LA did a film with CarrotTop (Chairman of the Board I think) and she saw him in the buff several times as the wardrobe supervisor. She said he is huge when soft...and uncut she thinks. He is from Charlotte..? I grew up on Wrightsville Beach - surfer dude still even as a senior diplomat :blowjob:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, if Carrot Top's hung, then it's another case of "great product -- lousy sales department" :biggrin1:.

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well we all know that us skinny guys are usually packin some heat... so it just stands to reason that he's got something to show...

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nitrofiend said:
lol, if Carrot Top's hung, then it's another case of "great product -- lousy sales department" :biggrin1:.

LOL, couln't agree more.:biggrin1:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
muscle pics of him are real...juice of course..but whatever. .. saw him on regis and kelly today. I actually find him sexy...but was surprised he wasn't any taller the kelly ripa.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I also saw him on Regis and Kelly this week and his arms were VERY muscled and veiny. As ugly as he is, I must admit that I got very hot and excited looking at those arms. Muscular arms esp. if veins bulging just turn me on big time. Luv to rub my dick against this big arms.

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, those biceps were noticibly huge (much like Raphael Nadal) - so I learned from this site he's into major weigh-lifting. Hot body. He's definately not scrawny...But that hair and face - better end this discussion now...

italbigbro

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've got a thing for red heads and he has really built up his bod to the point of hot,but even if he was packing big (which he looks like he is) I'd still have to shave and bag his head before i screw around with him (of course id leave a hole or 2 in that bag )

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived in orlando before coming to hawaii and there were countless times that carrot top was in the gay bars. He indeed has gotten huge, not to mention huge hair. I have friends that hung out with him and used to do lots of coke with him. hahaha

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Indeed.. he dated a trans friend of mine in NYC. Met hiom at Escuelita. She said he has permanent eyeliner and a great body.. but she couldnt handle more than one diva in bed at a time