Cars and Cocks

ITakeMyVitamins: Do you suppose there is any correlation between the vehicle we drive and the size of our dick?  Porsche's slogan is "There is no substitute", unless, of course, it's substituting for your cock, right? Cock compensation, I think it's called.  

Don't get me wrong, I love Porsches and am a real car nut in general.  But I find it kind of amusing that I have a rather generously sized package (though small by some of the magnificent monsters on here) yet drive a MINI Cooper. . . the shortest car sold in North America.  People who KNOW me always advise me to be sure I don't get it caught in the door when I'm getting in.  Ouch! (There was a circumcision thread on here somewhere, wasn't there?)

So, what kind of car(s) do you drive?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I drive a really shitty old car, its not small, but it's not flashy. I don't think it has anything to do with my penis size, I think its has mostly to do with the fact that i don't have much money.

Maybe I don't try to make more money and buy a new car because I don't feel the need to compensate. Or maybe I'm just cheap. :p

Thumper_10x7_CA: I drive a sensible and reliable car, a Saturn. I've never had any urge for a sports car with outrageous insurance costs. I didn't conciously buy my car with my dick in mind (though it does have a lot of head room :D )

It's a cliche about the fast car/small dick relation, but I do find myself thinking that when some guy zips by me in his convertible Porsche.

norseman: Hey, another old thread revisted, but always a fun one.

I drive a C-5 Series Corvette (NOT red, that would be wrong...) and a minivan. Not compensating for nothin'.

Norse

Captin_hung: i still dont have a new car and havs been biking everyware

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I drive a Jetta, looks and handles great, is fast enough, and I've got 8 airbags (more than enough to protect my dick in even the worst accidents).

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe in the inverse relationship between vehicle size and cock size. I drive a '91 Honda Civic CRX Si. :)

My car is so small that I live in constant fear of being crushed by a MINI Cooper. When a MINI pulls up next to me in traffic, I actually have to look UP to nod "hello" to its driver.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, this is difficult, because some of us need the extra leg room. Sadly, all I can afford's a black '85 Monte Carlo.

I believe in another relationships: The negative correlation between penis size and the amount of trim on a car. LOL

pjtack69: I drove my CRX Si into the ground. Had to donate it. Had the most leg room of any car I would care to drive. Because it only had 2 seats it was very roomy inside. If you think that some men compensate for their endowment by buying big cars than a CRX was just the opposite.

hungcuriousNC: "IF" there ever was something between the two, then that would explain why I own an '86 Chevy (woodpanel) wagon and a Chrysler coupe that's just as long as the wagon. Both are long vehicles and barely fit in my garage. I guess it goes with my personality.. I like everything big. :)

ncboi82: I'm another one with a tiny car... a DeLorean. It doesn't even come up to my belly button... at my height it's a bit of a squeeze to get in it lol .

AUncut10in: I drive a Porsche. It has nothing to do with my dick size. I just love the way it handles. Have owned Porsches for the past 20 years. They are totally awsome cars to drive. For me all other cars just get you from point a to point b. Porsche makes it an experience.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=hungcuriousNC link=board=meetgreet;num=1079985347;start=0#10 date=03/23/04 at 06:37:19]"IF" there ever was something between the two, then that would explain why I own an '86 Chevy (woodpanel) wagon and a Chrysler coupe that's just as long as the wagon. Both are long vehicles and barely fit in my garage. I guess it goes with my personality.. I like everything big. :)[/quote]

hcNC - I guess the neighbors call your garage "Jurassic Park."

hungcuriousNC: LOL, no, but I do get the look of, "... you actually drive that big thing?!" I love my wagon! BUT it's no bus that's for sure... WHOA! :D (are you limping?)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My car has nothing to do with my cock. My cock is attractive; my car is intentionally tacky. It is a chartreuse PT Cruiser with purple and fuchsia flames above the wheels. It has custom safety orange leather seats, and a statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe on the dashboard. I never have the least bit of trouble locating it, even on the busiest parking lots!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1079985347;start=0#17 date=03/23/04 at 18:40:13]My car has nothing to do with my cock. My cock is attractive; my car is intentionally tacky. It is a chartreuse PT Cruiser with purple and fuchsia flames above the wheels. It has custom safety orange leather seats, and a statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe on the dashboard. I never have the least bit of trouble locating it, even on the busiest parking lots![/quote]

What a Revelation! Our Lady is color blind!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1079985347;start=0#18 date=03/23/04 at 18:47:33]

What a Revelation!  Our Lady is color blind!
[/quote]

Nah, Our Lady of Guadalupe has been hanging out with Latinos for some time. She's used to garish colour combinations by now!