Cars and Cocks

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1079985347;start=0#19 date=03/23/04 at 18:53:41]Nah, Our Lady of Guadalupe has been hanging out with Latinos for some time. She's used to garish colour combinations by now! [/quote]
Well, that would explain the dumbass grill pattern and quadrilateral back window on the Pontiac Aztek. (German orthography's kül.) And why do the windows look like the kind child molestors buy?

Oh, wait, you meant the color scheme.

feared: - shudders uncontrollably

a pt cruiser is bad enough. CHARTREUSE? someone kill me.

i drive a camaro, its my baby.

GeorgenFLA: I drive a pickup truck, and have driven Toyota pickups since 1985. Dick size has nothing to do with our vehicles, but intelligence does.

Pappy

Media
I'm not trying to compensate for anything. I like to be comfortable when traveling. I have a Mazda 626 LX 8), full leather and all the bells and whistles.  Definately built for comfort, which by the way with my package I'm not :(.  So I would say that our choice of vehicles would be the opposite of our endowments. :)

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
I drive a Porsche. For me all other cars just get you from point a to point b. Porsche makes it an experience.
what kind ? a Friend of mine has the new Cayenne and that is one bad ass car . and Porsches drive great thats true the only one I think I have driven that was better was when I was in college, at the time I had a mustang conv and my dorm mate had a Ferrari and was taken by my poor little mustang conv and wanted to drive it so I said he could if I could drive his we both liked driving each others car so we traded for the weekend .

btw I know you are not compensating for anything having seen your pics on Big Cock Society , Woof!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I drive a 2001 Grand Am and hope to be trading soon, maybe this fall, have always had a penchant for Jags so maybe one of them but who the hell knows right now .

the REAL deal
HORSE

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer...all that leather hhhmmmm...and with the back two rows of seats folded flat, enough room to host a small orgy...which, I think, is why I bought it. :) ;)

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 16 2004, 03:42 PM
2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer...all that leather hhhmmmm...and with the back two rows of seats folded flat, enough room to host a small orgy...which, I think, is why I bought it. :) ;)
Hope your enjoying fillin that bad boy up at &#036;2.25/gal.... <_<

BRMSTN69: HI i&#39;m new here so since i&#39;m a car nut i&#39;ll make this my first post.
I like classics &#036; customs, for fun and to scare the shit out of import racers I drive a 77 buick riveria with a 500+hp big block Olds.
For a daily driver I have an 84 Caddilac Seville (the slant or bustle back kind) with the rolls royce grill and fake conv. top.The drag queens have dubbed it cruelilla Deville and dragula
But to the point as I sit at the window right now looking at the caddy parked on the street with my neighbours huge suv behind it, it looks like its bent over waiting for that suv to plow into its ass.
Well maybe cars do reflect thier owners&#33;&#33;&#33;

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My young car is a black &#39;87 Monte Carlo Super Sport with a red stripe and two removable glass tops -- 130,000 miles

My old car is a cream, four door, 455, four cylindar &#39;73 Buick Electra 225 with a brown top -- 97,000 miles.

The young one is for getting places fast and hoping to be sporty, the old one is for &#39;the riding on air feeling&#39; while letting it all hang out.

;)