cars and girls

commandodude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last night i had sex in my car (a mustang) the girl i was with kept banging her head any advise to make it more comfortable.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only had intercourse in a car twice, when I was a teenager, and decided it was the worst sex ever, so I never did it again. Of course, being 6'4" may have had something to do with it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last night i had sex in my car (a mustang) the girl i was with kept banging her head any advise to make it more comfortable.
Ahh the exuberance and passion of youth... :tongue:
  • Push both seats all the way back
  • It's often easier to start if you sit in the passenger seat and she straddles you.
  • Passenger seat reclined half way & male on top and her feet on the dashboard or upper part of the windshield. Her foot placement depends on how long her legs are. Mine are really long.
  • Passenger seat reclined all the way, girl facing the back seat, you enter from behind.

I've only had intercourse in a car twice, when I was a teenager, and decided it was the worst sex ever, so I never did it again. Of course, being 6'4" may have had something to do with it.
Maybe it was the person you were with? I'm 5'8" and my ex-bf was 6'4" we had great sex in numerous cars over the years which we dated. Starting with his mid 80's Toyota Celica Hatchback, a Toyota Camry, a Chevy Corsica LT, a Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, and a Cadillac Deville.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Speaking as a Mustang lover, (as if one couldn't tell by my avatar) if you're going to have sex in a Mustang, you need one of the '79-'93 hatchback Mustangs. The back seats fold down giving you lots of room and if you need even more room to romp, open the trunk.

Speaking from lots of experience. :biggrin1:

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
hrm. I've never had trouble. sit in the back and have the girl sit right on top of you. unless you people are really tall, I don't see a problem. Anyway, a couple of bumps and bruises usually means it was really good :)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have a Mustang too, a fastback that is. I've only once tried to have sex inside, and it has had a reason that I've only tried that once.

My tip: Go outside. The hood is actually a good place, as long as you lay her flat and she doesn't sit while you fuck her, or try the back, if you're taller.

To SteveHd: In case you want to know, it's a 1967 model

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*How did she know I would want to know?*

Cool! That's one of my favorites. For sex, though, a better choice is the Cadillac Brougham previously mentioned. Nice big cushy seats with velour fabric. *Uh oh, cum on velour might get icky.*

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just keep a few throw pillows in the back. It'll make it more enticing in the future, too.

I read a book on this subject once. Look for it in the sexuality section of Barnes & Noble. I betcha they still have it.

They give lots of different models and I'm sure yours is listed.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.> *Uh oh, cum on velour might get icky.*

Another problem that can be circumvented by using the hood or trunk.

Guess why I ordered leather seats and interior for my everyday car? Keep a box of cleenex in your glovebox, and the cleaning won't be so hard to do.