Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They say those who drive a Corvette, or a Hummer, or a Hemi Charger are compensating for something.

For those of us with no need to compensate, what sort of cars do we drive? I'm going nuts over our brand new Honda Civic. LOVE that car :D.

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like Mrs. Doubtfire said... well, see my sig lol.

I've got a small penis, so I've got no problem driving a small car.

I have noticed though that a lot of the friends I have who are Packing drive really small cars.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a guy in the next town that I have seen riding a unicycle, he must be HUGE. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They say those who drive a Corvette, or a Hummer, or a Hemi Charger are compensating for something.

For those of us with no need to compensate, what sort of cars do we drive? I'm going nuts over our brand new Honda Civic. LOVE that car :D.
My ex-bf was 6'4", 270 lbs, and had an 8x6 cock. Over the years we were together he drove a Toyota Celica, Nissan Maxima, and a Cadillac De Ville. The Caddy was given to him by his dad when his dad bought a new car and he didn't have one. He tended to choose his autos based on what he could afford and what he could comfortably fit into.

The bf before that was 5'10" about 170 lbs., and 8x6, he was the youngest of 6 kids and there were 9 years between him and his next oldest sibling. He drove a car they called the family heirloom as it had been new when the oldest brother purchased it. :biggrin1: Each brother had driven it. It was a 1969 Buick Skylark.

The fuckbuddy who was about 7x5 drove a VW Jetta.

I once hooked up with a guy from craigslist.com he had about 5" and drove a Hummer H3.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My ex-bf was 6'4", 270 lbs, and had an 8x6 cock. Over the years we were together he drove a Toyota Celica, Nissan Maxima, and a Cadillac De Ville. The Caddy was given to him by his dad when his dad bought a new car and he didn't have one. He tended to choose his autos based on what he could afford and what he could comfortably fit into.

I'm over 6'2", so being able to fit is a big deal. Fortunately the "compacts" these days are well large enough to accommodate me. Even some of the sub-compacts aren't too bad, though I could never drive a Yaris on a long-term basis.

I'm hung like a churchmouse and I drive a Forester. The car of choice for lesbians the world over.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always thought the guys driving those huge trucks were packing hampster dicks,lol.

Ya never know Jason, one day a big cock that has a thing for hot blonds might pull up in his propane-injected, 6.6L turbo diesel 4X4 with a 4’’ lift kit, air suspension and 35” tires and say “hey hot stuff, wanna go out for a ride in nature where we can be naked?” that will change your mind on this subject forever! :wink:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Roger The Shrubber,

You have the greatest screen name of all time.

Love,

erratic

P.S. Guys driving huge vehicles actually have them so they can pack the giant wallets they need to pay for gas in their underwear, thereby making it look like they have massive packages. That, or they want the world to know they're hung like elves. That, or they have 400 babies and are total workhorses in the sack, regardless of size.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate to think about the confusion some of you will go through if you meet a really hot guy with a big dick that has a huge truck, a corvette and a full-size sedan for everyday driving! :biggrin1: