Carson Daly -- looks like he has AIDS

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard on Howard Stern that he's well hung.

That aside, I saw his show for the first time in a long time tonight. He looks like an AIDS victim. Anyone know what's up with him?

What does someone with "AIDS" look like. Lets not be presumptive that it is a sexually transmitted disease. He may have Cancer, an eating disorder or someo ther medical issue that clearly has not been leaked to the media.

Stop the sterotyping boys.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard on Howard Stern that he's well hung.

That aside, I saw his show for the first time in a long time tonight. He looks like an AIDS victim. Anyone know what's up with him?

Sorry but your choice of words to describe him is offensive.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps he's only lost some weight and his body has not adjusted yet. Remember what Star Jones looked like? She looked purely ill from her weight loss.

I don't think we should be so quick to be throwing around the "aids" label so quickly without something to back it up. The disease is still such a social stigma, no one should be labeled with it if they don't have the illness.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being skinny isnt a symptom of AIDS, perfecting healthy looking people with ideal weight and everything can have the disease. So that isnt a good way to describe him, He does though look too skinny and a little gaunt. He looked best during his TRL days.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry but your choice of words to describe him is offensive.
I second that. I lost my older brother to HIV/AIDS, so maybe I'm overly sensitive. Agreed that Carson doesn't look healthy, perhaps he's lost too much weight, maybe even anorexia, but please don't automatically slap the AIDS label on him (or anyone for that matter).

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the weight is going away from his body and up into his head!?

And if that's the guy who used to host that MTV show (Live Request or whatever, TRL?) then he has seriously fucked himself up :eek:

I also doubt he's well hung. Remember Screech was on there and we all know he stretched the truth a bit.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does someone with "AIDS" look like. Lets not be presumptive that it is a sexually transmitted disease. He may have Cancer, an eating disorder or someo ther medical issue that clearly has not been leaked to the media.

Stop the sterotyping boys.
I agree that the style of posting is offensive, but there are specific signs of lipotrophy in some people that are almost never caused by anything but AIDS.

By the way, who is Carson Daly? Should I know him from somewhere?

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who would have known that the hung were so super sensitive?
Extremely, Truly, Deeply, Incredibly sick? Perhaps each post can try to out perform the prior post find an even more descriptive adverb. Should we now have classes for Oversensitivity training?
Move on folks, better things to worry about!

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
Who would have known that the hung were so super sensitive?
Extremely, Truly, Deeply, Incredibly sick? Perhaps each post can try to out perform the prior post find an even more descriptive adverb. Should we now have classes for Oversensitivity training?
Move on folks, better things to worry about!

Slow down Prince, AIDS is deeply serious.

The original poster was doing us all a service by warning us about his possible contagion. In todays sex milkshake you need to be careful.

When you end up in Carson Daly's sex hold, you'll thank the original poster for warning you to rubber up. Me, I'll now know to follow him with a bell and a chant of "unclean, unclean".

Original poster, thank you. I love you.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I agree, the description is deeply offensive and incredibly sick.

You should have said, "he looks like he's been in a Nazi concentration camp"

That's a sick remark to make. I've been to Dachau and Auschwitz-Bernaru and I can tell you, that's not the type of jokes to make in public as it's easily offensive.

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
That's a sick remark to make. I've been to Dachau and Auschwitz-Bernaru and I can tell you, that's not the type of jokes to make in public as it's easily offensive.

Wait, you've been?

Oh well, I bow down to your wisdom, yet inability to understand what point is being made.

Now hush and take more photos of yourself in your pants you deviant child.