Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's the ultimate question...if you are HIV negative and wanted to stay that way, would you have sex with a guy who had this kind of physical transformation?

I wouldn't. Call me crazy or bigotted, that's fine. I assume everyone can potentially have an STD, and if I see likely physical evidence, all the more reason to pass up the encounter. If I'm wrong, it's no loss to either me or him.

I'm sure Carson is a fine person and this is no value judgement upon him. For me, it's no different from walking into any potentially dangerous situation, follow your instincts. It's still a chronic illness after all.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THE IGNORANCE THAT IS RUNNING RAMPANT IN THE U.S. IS INCREASING TWOFOLD EVERYDAY. THE TOTAL DISREGARD FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN IS AT A ALL TIME HIGH.
IT SADDENS ME TO HEAR SUCH COMMENTS STILL IN 2007. I WISH THERE WAS AN ANSWER.
I HAVE AIDS AND THANKS TO MODERN MEDICINE ,YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW..................................BUT I BET YOU WONDER WHAT I LOOK LIKE:tongue:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
THE IGNORANCE THAT IS RUNNING RAMPANT IN THE U.S. IS INCREASING TWOFOLD EVERYDAY TRUE. THE TOTAL DISREGARD FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN IS AT A ALL TIME HIGH. TRUE AGAIN
IT SADDENS ME TO HEAR SUCH COMMENTS STILL IN 2007. I WISH THERE WAS AN ANSWER. GIVE COMPASSION WHEN YOU FEEL YOU NEED IT AND DESERVE IT

Compassion is grossly ignored until it's all that is yearned for.