Carson Lueders

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His music career and social media career is failing, it can't be long before we get an OF? I don't think he is the type to blow all his money like the other guys who were once big.

Wildman227

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His music career and social media career is failing, it can't be long before we get an OF? I don't think he is the type to blow all his money like the other guys who were once big.
I agree on the finance part. I feel like he is the type that would try to control his money output. I think he might be turning to OF or modeling if/when his career ends.

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media

I believe he just seem too innocent to make an of he has to still cater to his young fans out there i don’t think we will be seeing nudes from him anytime soon.

Danny209

Expert Member
Media
I believe he just seem too innocent to make an of he has to still cater to his young fans out there i don’t think we will be seeing nudes from him anytime soon.
Honestly same. Plus he is REALLY family oriented and I don’t think his family would be too fond of him making “only fans” content. Which sucks because he has an AMAZING body for it too. If he ever does make more sexy content hopefully it’s before his body is on the downhill.

Reactions: Caseylove99

Gusbitch

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly same. Plus he is REALLY family oriented and I don’t think his family would be too fond of him making “only fans” content. Which sucks because he has an AMAZING body for it too. If he ever does make more sexy content hopefully it’s before his body is on the downhill.

he looks a lot like his dad I think. And if that’s any indication of what’s to come, he’ll be fat at some point. Hopefully he stays fit for decades to come. But there is no way we’re ever going to see him naked. We want it, but no chance that happens I don’t think

Hotcarsonboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh fuck,carson is very hot.Because she keeps her nice clean face but she also has that sexy smooth and muscular body. I hope she will put shirtless photos soon. Anyway guys remember when she put that shirtless photo where you could also see her blonde hair under her armpits?

Reactions: henrikholm