Carsten Gauslow

JLD2019

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
total scammer, paid a lot of money for a full video. it was fake fucking, no cumshot and slowed down to half speed to extend the run time. that dude is full of bullshit. stay away from giving him your money.
If it is a video that he claims is with another guy, it will always be fake. He does not do any real fucking/sucking with men but pretends like he does. Even the videos saying he's getting a hand job from a guy is a girl.

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it is a video that he claims is with another guy, it will always be fake. He does not do any real fucking/sucking with men but pretends like he does. Even the videos saying he's getting a hand job from a guy is a girl.
FACTS!!!!!!

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Ritrudge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just DM'd a pay link on OF that is supposedly him fucking a guy. $18.99 and 40:48 in length.

This is the description:

"Fucking a guy for the first time ever I lowkey love pounding this boys ass such a tight hole"

I followed him once a long time ago before I knew what a scammer he was. He still sends DMs to former subscribers with PPV though.

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He just DM'd a pay link on OF that is supposedly him fucking a guy. $18.99 and 40:48 in length.

This is the description:

"Fucking a guy for the first time ever I lowkey love pounding this boys ass such a tight hole"

I followed him once a long time ago before I knew what a scammer he was. He still sends DMs to former subscribers with PPV though.
It’s that fake video with him and Breezy. There is no fucking and the actual video is only a few minutes long. The rest is the video again, but slowed down. I think someone posted it before. It’s total garbage. Don’t waste your money. Stick to his solo stuff. That’s his most legit content.