cartoon bulge

da_blissmachine: has anyone seen cartoon buldges or boners?

the beast from beauty in the beast and the priest in little mermaid come to mind

sammygirly: Well there's always the Little Mermaid cover art...

IMAG0001.JPG

8.5_inch_Canuck: There's an old Bugs Bunny cartoon, which you'll never
see on tv, while getting out of a shower, he wraps a
towel around his waist. In doing so th towel dips in front a little , and you can see the base of his shaft.

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1066010366;start=0#1 date=10/12/03 at 18:57:39]Well there's always the Little Mermaid cover art...
[/quote]

Oh wow! Sharp eye! Talk about subliminal imaging.

SG

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Here's a link that'll show how obvious that damned phallic tower is once you know it's there. :D

http://www.snopes.com/disney/info/mermcvr.htm

Urban Legends reports that it was entirely a mistake made by a bleary-eyed graphic artist at 4:00 in the morning and that it took over a year for it to be discovered and complained about.

It's kind of like asking someone if they are aware of their tongue. Once you begin thinking about your tongue, it begins to swell inside your mouth.

Scary isn't it?

Pecker

(I went on a diet. Swore off drinking and heavy eating. In 14 days I lost exactly two weeks.)

H8Monga: The last time I thought of my penis and it began to swell was when I was 9 or 10... things are different now...

My jr roommate had the original cover to the Little Mermaid and I couldn't believe it when he told me and showed me.

gigantikok: Disney in general has a history for strange, sexual innuendos. Never felt like children's entertainment was the place for twisted Disney staff to get laughs by sneaking in sexual humor. In particular, it stands out most during the early 90's Disney "Renaissance" (as I call it), the period in which Disney was making some of its best animated movies. These movies included The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and The Lion King. Every one of those movies has a sex joke or sight gag snuck in somewhere. The cover art in Little mermaid, the Genie (in bee form) whispering to Aladdin "Take off your clothes", Simba slumping to the ground while the dust spells "SEX". There was some pretty childish stuff going on during that time period.

gigantikok: Oh, and forget to mention. Althought a lot of people would disagree, the priest that marries the Prince (in Little Mermaid) to the evil Ariel has an erection. Some claim it is his knee poking out, but that is the convenient explanation.

H8Monga: HAHA yeah... I remember when the hoopla came out about all that... I did pause the tape in the Lion King and saw "SEX"... and the problem is what? Sex? If a kid sees the word "sex" they're going to know what context it's in? They're going to either go out and do it or state that their male or female?

BiggerIsBetter: "The Simpsons" had a bit of fun in an episode where Ned Flanders, the goody-two-shoes religious neighbor of the Simpsons, was shown to be horse-hung. Homer surprises Ned in the show with a video camera (for a dating service video) and the cartoonists simulated a digital "blur" that extended down to Ned's knee. :eek: There was also a reference that Ned doesn't like the notion of people eating foot-long sausages.

da_blissmachine: yes, he won't even eat vegetables over 3 inches long... I gotta admit it was disturbing to see Ned nude

but not as disturbing as the episode where the comic book guy has an affair with the principal's mother

awellhungboi: The brilliant Wally Wood, one of the original Mad Magazine illustrators had something of a Disney Fetish.

http://www.illegal-art.org/print/popups/orgy.html

He has a very graphic drawing of Snow White in a gangbang with seven very well-endowed dwarves, which is funny, sexy and disturbing all at the same time.
But I wasn't able to find that one online.

ORCABOMBER: I think you've all forgotten the benefits of Anime' or Japanease Manga. ;D

Legend Of The OVerfiend has the biggest dicks of all time, at least 20 of them on the same...beast.

mindseye: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1066010366;start=0#9 date=10/12/03 at 21:54:02]Oh, and forget to mention. Althought a lot of people would disagree, the priest that marries the Prince (in Little Mermaid) to the evil Ariel has an erection. Some claim it is his knee poking out, but that is the convenient explanation.[/quote]

Freeze-frame it and look more closely; that one's definitely a knee and not an erection. Check the photo on the right at: http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/minister.htm -- the alleged "erection" has a black shoe on the end of it.

notAlittleBoy: I don't add much, but here's what I know about the "SEX" in The Lion King.

It doens't say SEX at all, rather it says SFX... SFX is the sound effects (clever, eh?) company that did the sound for The Lion King.

gigantikok: how do you explain the Aladdin sex joke then? Seriously, fast forward to the scene where he is on the balconey trying to hit on the princess as Prince Ali. At the moment when Genie turns into a bee and buzzes around Aladdin, if you turn up the volume loud enough, you can hear Aladdin whispering to the Princess "Now take off your clo-" It's there, check it out.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1066010366;start=0#18 date=10/14/03 at 00:03:32]how do you explain the Aladdin sex joke then?  Seriously, fast forward to the scene where he is on the balconey trying to hit on the princess as Prince Ali.  At the moment when Genie turns into a bee and buzzes around Aladdin, if you turn up the volume loud enough, you can hear Aladdin whispering to the Princess "Now take off your clo-"  It's there, check it out.[/quote]
How do people find these things out? Still remembers the "backward messages" on Judas Priest albums - an idea they stole from the Beatles. Of course, you can't play a record backward because the arm will always go inward.