Cartoon Underwear

umnc30

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My friend and I have a fetish for seeing guys in underwear that look more like kids undwear. We've seen guys on sites in them, but didn't know if they were actual kids underwear of just some that look like them. We'd really like to get some with batman, spiderman, spongebob, etc.

Does anyone share this slight fetish, and do you know where to get some that would fit and adult waist (30 -34'')?

jaketaz20002

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love funpals or underoos
i'm a size 32/34 and I can fit into a size 6 (the bigest they make )
the only problem in they are kids underwear and there in the much room for a mans size penis
I would love to see pixs of you and your friend in them when you get some
you can find them in most stores

indianboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not sure if this fits but...

one morning one of the gym regulars 'dropped trou' to get dressed and I glanced over, as did several others I think, to see this nice, married man in a pair of (not kidding) spongebob (sp?) boxers....

He stood there for a second, realizing I think several men noticed and embarrassingly said...'it was dark and I was in a hurry....' then started laughing and said he wife got them on sale and well....he found them funny and...

next thing you know we were all chuckling- actually made for a great work out...I think the gym can get way to..somber at times...

and he did get the nickname 'bob' after that (as in Sponge...)