Cary Elwes

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm watching "Glory" on AMC and was once again reminded how HOT Cary Elwes is. I've lusted after him for a while and wondered if anyone has any inside info on him. One "blog" I visit listed him as gay, but there is precious little on him anywhere (anyone seen him nude or know of a little playing around he's done). Anyway ---- uh um........what a hottie!!

Reactions: TaurusAtl

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've thought Cary Elwes was hot ever since his salad days in Another Country. There is a Low budget British film made a few years after, back in the eightees, called Mashenka. Pretty obscure by now I would think. Set in Russia, Elwes' character attempts to lose his virginity to his teenage love, Mashenka in a dimly lit public park. He is overcome by fear and embarrassment and nothing more than a fumbled initial penetration takes place. However, on the old VCR copy that I have, recorded from the telly, you can just about make out a fleeting and blurred glimpse of his hard cock just before it plunges beneath her raised skirts. Not too easy to make out, but I'd say average.

He does have the most beautiful face, though. In the Princess bride, he is to die for.

Reactions: Psilord905 and Ajlv

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cary Elwes played the character "James Harcourt" in Another Country (1984). He was the object of an infatuation on the part of Rupert Everett's character "Guy Bennett". He reciprocates Guy's affection and there are some lovely scenes.

Reactions: Psilord905

Luscious Lady

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This obviously doesn't mean that he ISN'T gay or bisexual, but he's been married to Lisa Marie Kurbikoff since 2000 and they have a child.