Cary Grant

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being a huge Cary Grant fan, I was surfing the net one day and found these very speculative artist renderings of Mr. Grant - walking around his house IN THE NUDE!

Check 'em out. Is it wrong for me to find these incredibly enticing?? Ha ha ha!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: andynwlad

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If memory serves me correctly, Grant was British. And as such was probably uncut. Of course, I could be terribly wrong on this one.

Also agree that the tan lines, although accurate, are distracting.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Again, it's an artist's interpretation.

The more I look at the portraits, the less he looks like Cary Grant to me too. Very plastic looking.

Thanks for the feedback. I would rather see an honest-to-goodness old photo of Cary Grant showing at least some teaser hint of a bulge!

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Grant's personal life was complicated, involving five marriages and speculation about his sexuality.
In 1932 he met fellow actor Randolph Scott on the set of Hot Saturday, and the two shared a rented beach house (known as "Bachelor Hall") on and off for twelve years. Rumors ran rampant at the time that Grant and Scott were lovers.
Authors Marc Elliot, Charles Higham and Roy Moseley consider Grant to have been bisexual, with Higham and Moseley claiming that Grant and Scott were seen kissing in a public carpark outside a social function both attended in the 1960s. In his book, Hollywood Gays, Boze Hadleigh cites an interview with homosexual director George Cukor, who said about the alleged homosexual relationship between Scott and Grant: "Oh, Cary won't talk about it. At most, he'll say they did some wonderful pictures together. But Randolph will admit it – to a friend."
According to screenwriter Arthur Laurents, Grant was "at best bisexual". William J. Mann's book Behind the Screen: How Gays and Lesbians Shaped Hollywood, 1910-1969 recounts how photographer Jerome Zerbe spent "three gay months" (his words) in the movie colony taking many photographs of Grant and Scott, "attesting to their involvement in the gay scene." Zerbe says that he often stayed with the two actors, "finding them both warm, charming, and happy." In addition, Darwin Porter's book, Brando Unzipped (2006) claims that Grant had a homosexual affair with Marlon Brando
This is from Cary Grant Bio in Wikipedia