Case Finally Solved in Adam Walsh Murder 27 years later

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the sort of nightmare that is never over for the family. I hope that they can find some peace however I tend to doubt that will ever be possible. What Mr. Walsh has done for so many in his work can never be repaid.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just saw that on CNN.com. I can't believe it took so long. :mad: I can't imagine the agony of not having closure all this time. I wonder if John Walsh and his family are actually able to celebrate this or if they are just numb from years of wondering and waiting. I am glad that he was able to turn his familys tragedy into a positive by helping so many other people.

Yet the police department admits there is no direct evidence linking the suspect to the murder. I hope they're just not claiming they've found the (now deceased) killer just to keep the promise that they would find someone.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
John Walsh seems to have accepted the investigation's conclusion. I hope that this brings closure to him and his family.

John Walsh helped get the public and the private sector more involved in crime investigations. I think that this will help with the seemingly impossible ineptitude of some departments. Seriously, how could they lose a car that's in their possession?