Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My opinion: This thread is in poor taste.

Agreed! If you judge without listening to all facts and not paying attention to what the media was saying...and having all access to what the Jury ONLY saw and heard in the court room...then to can Judge!

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe she did it..........however there is no real evidence which means their is reasonable doubt and you can not charge someone (at least you are not suppose to) if you have doubt......working within the law on many cases I see where the jury came up with it....they couldn't verify how she died, or when she died. on a murder case it is extremely hard to convict someone with purely circumstantial evidence alone. Most murder cases need a cause of death and time of death esp where jurors are concerned

D_Marina_DelRhey

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They had no way to say for sure, 100% she did it.
The jury did not say she was "innocent" per say, but they could not charge her for having strong feelings that she did do it.
If she did do it, it's better to let her walk free than to imprison her for being innocent.

Also I agree, very bad taste. I just needed to throw my opinion out there.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
The problem with the system is you dont need to prove anything on defense, you just need to create the tiniest amount of doubt through whatever means necessary... even if it means telling half-truths.

PS: This thread is horrible

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
why is this thread 'tasteless?' what's tasteless is a family who has produced, oh...let's see: a murderous daughter and documented liar, a mother who has also evidenced herself to be a liar and perjurer, an ex-cop father who is questionable at best, and a cute brother who is accused of incest (and whose actions/demeanor on the stand did NOTHING but help the defence). the only tasteless item is that a 2 year old is dead at the hands of SOMEONE in her immediate family....and i don't think caylee much gives a shit about this thread at this point.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there has been a misdirection with this thread. the OP was discussing the hotness factor of casey anthony's father, her lawyer and her brother. discussion of the verdict can be found in the forum "ect., etc."

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Scuttlebutte thru female colleagues....is Jose is packin some major junk ,,,they claim to have heard thru the grapevine... LOL yeah right...

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Casey Anthony has been let off on all of her big charges?

What the FUCK!?

This is a fucking outrage, child murdering whores can now get away with murdering their own children. I can't believe they dropped almost all of those charges.

It seems impossible.

No witness, no weapon, no confession, no murder scene, no forensics. no defenitive COD. There is no way you could get a conviction on that. Except if you are a man of color in Texas; then you would get the needle.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
No witness, no weapon, no confession, no murder scene, no forensics. no defenitive COD. There is no way you could get a conviction on that. Except if you are a man of color in Texas; then you would get the needle.

Okay, this is pure crap. The mistake the prosecution made was to go for the death penalty. Some people with a brain realized that early in the trial that it was a grave error on his part. One juror even stated later that if it had not been the death penalty, they would have voted to convict her. I thought he should have sought 20 to life. Then, they could have made sure the inmates knew why she was there, and left her cell door unlocked.

Also, why is this in the celebrity dick topic. She has no dick.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay, this is pure crap. The mistake the prosecution made was to go for the death penalty. Some people with a brain realized that early in the trial that it was a grave error on his part. One juror even stated later that if it had not been the death penalty, they would have voted to convict her. I thought he should have sought 20 to life. Then, they could have made sure the inmates knew why she was there, and left her cell door unlocked.

Also, why is this in the celebrity dick topic. She has no dick.

Charged with Murder 1, the jury also had the option of Muder 2 (which has no death penalty), Manslaughter 1 & 2, as well as criminally negligent homicide. The jury found her not guilty, with predjudice, of any of the lesser included charges to do with the death of the child. She was found guilty of being a sociopathic liar, but not guilty on ANY charge that had to do with the death of the child.

xtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing that popped into my mind was David Lynch's Twin Peaks, Fire Walk with Me, when seeing the father in the Casey Anthony Trial, TOO CREEEEEEPY!