Casey Anthony Trial: Not Guilty Verdict of Murder

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Casey Anthony Trial: Not Guilty Verdict of Murder.

should be out of jail this week.

cute hot women get a way with murder.

Last edited:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
throw enough things into a "kitchen-sink" defense and something is bound to stick. a recent poll found that 50% of Americans thought she is not guilty.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
She may not have been able to have been found guilty in the strictest, legal sense of the word. I hate to think how I would have had to vote if I had been on that jury.

Yet I think there's little doubt she was involved in her child's death, probably heavily. I see no justice for the young, innocent victim of matricide, however passively or aggressively.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casey Anthony Trial: Not Guilty Verdict of Murder.

should be out of jail this week.

cute hot women get a way with murder.

She was found guilty of lying to the police in 4 counts and can face 4 years, she has served some time already, so who knows maybe she will be freed. I hope her family turns her back on her. I know she is guilty and I hope she gets shanked to death in prison tonight.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Remember, Not Guilty does not equal innocent. Reasonable Doubt is a large hurdle for any prosecutor to get over.

Remember not guilty means they can't keep her in jail for killing her daughter and she can't be tried again for it even if she confesses. Not guilty does mean innocent of the charges against her.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
In Scotland they have a verdict of not proven which I think leaves the case open for retrial.

US juries seem loathed to go guilty in high media profile cases. I wonder why that is.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never thought they had the evidence to prove premeditated murder. I didn't understand trying to pin it on the grandfather to save her either.

Anything to create doubt, and it worked. She is a vile, heartless baby killer who would make fake accusations of sex abuse against her father to save her ass.

Just the fact that she was cold and heartless when her father was crying on the stand should be enough to see what a cold blooded person she is.

It just proves that if you have money, or have a high profile case where a good defense lawyer can gain fame that you can be found innocent of circumstantial evidence.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In Scotland they have a verdict of not proven which I think leaves the case open for retrial.

US juries seem loathed to go guilty in high media profile cases. I wonder why that is.

They should not have tried for the death penalty when there is no proof of intentional murder. I think it was accidental. I heard a recent theory that "Zanny the Nanny" was Xanax that she used to knock her daughter out so she could leave her alone and go out at night. I think she accidentally gave the kid too much chloroform and killed her by mistake.

One of the problems with the system is to find 12 people in Florida who don't know about the case. If they don't know about it they shouldn't be on a jury. They are not told everything that the media has said or everything that we have heard. All the defense has to do is raise doubt, and they did. There is no way to find the cause of death on such a badly decomposed body unless say it had obviously been burned.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember not guilty means they can't keep her in jail for killing her daughter and she can't be tried again for it even if she confesses. Not guilty does mean innocent of the charges against her.
The Law is very careful with wording and semantics. Not guilty does NOT mean innocent. It means that the prosecution was unable to prove to a jury of 12 people that Casey Anthony killed her daughter BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, a very high bar. She was "acquitted", or released, from the charges against her, but she was in no way shape or form found innocent.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The U.S. Constitution prohibits someone from being tried twice for the same crime.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The U.S. Constitution prohibits someone from being tried twice for the same crime.
Actually you can be tried twice, but only if there is a "mistrial" or a hung jury. Once a verdict is handed down, the "Double Jeopardy" part of the Constitution does kick in and precludes a second trial.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Law is very careful with wording and semantics. Not guilty does NOT mean innocent. It means that the prosecution was unable to prove to a jury of 12 people that Casey Anthony killed her daughter BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, a very high bar. She was "acquitted", or released, from the charges against her, but she was in no way shape or form found innocent.
How do you reconcile that opinion with the concept of the presumption of innocence, under which the accused is held to be innocent of a crime until proven guilty? This is a fundamental legal and human right around the world. If a person is acquitted of the charges against her because the state could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she was guilty, then in fact she is still innocent in the eyes of the law. She may in fact be guilty as hell, but technically she is innocent.

Last edited:

poppinfresh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a shame to justice...The defence and juriors should now have to have Casey as their permenant unsupervised baby sitter for there children. Lets see how they would vote now and as for being tried twice...lots of guilty cases get retried in the courts. Why can someone guilty when and if evidence shows otherwise be reversed but not the other way around? I like the idea of unproven if it leaves the case open.

Last edited: