Casey Anthony Trial: Not Guilty Verdict of Murder

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the problem when media goes overboard with glamorizing a story. We're given so much commentary and a fury of "experts" who speculate and tell us what we're supposed to think, when in reality nobody beyond the jurors are given all of the information to make an informed decision. I honestly have no idea whether or not Casey Anthony is truly guilty or not. I made it a point to avoid paying attention to this story as I felt it was an unnecessary deflection from more important issues surrounding our country such as the upcoming documentary/movie about A Tribe Called Quest... but I digress, of course. :biggrin:

Only the jury knows the full story and they are the only ones who can make a proper decision. They found her not guilty on the three serious accounts of murder and aggravated child abuse. She gets sentenced for four other counts of giving false information to authorities on Thursday. That's where we will leave it for now.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Doubtful that the Anthony case will ever reach the same level of obsession with the American psyche as the Simpson case has.

On the plus side, however, now we know if a loved one dies one can not report it for a month, wrap 'em up in plastic and dump 'em in the woods, then later cop a phony "victim of sexual abuse" bullshit plea to get off scot-free.

Last edited:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe she fulfills the fantasy that every parent has about killing their kids :)
(I joke of course) Anyway,,,,so (after the sentencing and serves time (or not)
what does she do from here? I just can't imagine her going into childcare.

poppinfresh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe it....its simple how she died....Casey looked up neck breaking broke caylee's neck and months later when her body decomposed her skull falls away from the body since there is no more flesh to hold it. NO animals tore it apart. Didn't the jury hear necking breaking? See Caylees head was no longer attached to the body??!!!

D

deleted213967

Maybe she fulfills the fantasy that every parent has about killing their kids :)
(I joke of course) Anyway,,,,so (after the sentencing and serves time (or not)
what does she do from here? I just can't imagine her going into childcare.

Why work, when she can get a 7-digit book advance on her confessions?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who gives a fuck? How many americans know the details of this trial over all the Supreme Court decisions that have happened recently.

Lame.

I think a large segment of the public (US and other countries, too) give a fuck. Whether or not they should is another matter entirely.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Her parents weren't even happy when the verdict was read. They know she did it.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never followed case completely but what i saw seems a fair outcome
Damned if you do / dont so its just one of them things and the way it goes,
again No ones ever goiung to be satisfied with the verdict
We have an atrocious amount of related cases over here for our population the stats are absoluelutely disgusting
enz

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Have not paid much attention but all I have been hearing is that the case against the mother was weak so where is the big surprise?

itsthepopei

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i flipped to fox yesterday to see what they were covering and it was this shit in the middle of the night and i said to myself ah i get it. They want to cover the current political nightmare so they are globing onto any story they can. and as cnn reflexively mirrors foxes coverage (with a slightly more even hand) they 2 were doing wall to wall coverage of this frankly meaningless case.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When has the death of a child ever bothered liberals? Liberals don't bat an eye when one gets aborted, Just think of it as she was aborted two years too late and just think of it as a delayed abortion, NO ONE HERE would have complained! Now go tell Casey it was the right thing to do and support her.
It's not easy for you to hear, but it's true!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When has the death of a child ever bothered liberals? Liberals don't bat an eye when one gets aborted, Just think of it as she was aborted two years too late and just think of it as a delayed abortion, NO ONE HERE would have complained! Now go tell Casey it was the right thing to do and support her.

The politics forum is one section below this one, and was started to keep this kind of bollocks away from the rest of the site... I suggest you go look it up.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We all know that you are not innocent. :cool:

Not in the strictest sense of the word, no. But I mange to maintain an ability for selective naivete and an occasional child-like sense of wonder. :fingersx:

As for Casey, she could still be sued in civil court though, the question is who would be the plaintiff. After seeing that family in action, I wonder if it could be one of them.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

And I have rarely, if ever, seen a post quite as full of shit as this one.