Casey Anthony Trial: Not Guilty Verdict of Murder

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When has the death of a child ever bothered liberals? Liberals don't bat an eye when one gets aborted, Just think of it as she was aborted two years too late and just think of it as a delayed abortion, NO ONE HERE would have complained! Now go tell Casey it was the right thing to do and support her.
It's not easy for you to hear, but it's true!

Agreed.

Truth hurts sometimes.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Not in the strictest sense of the word, no. But I mange to maintain an ability for selective naivete and an occasional child-like sense of wonder. :fingersx:

As for Casey, she could still be sued in civil court though, the question is who would be the plaintiff. After seeing that family in action, I wonder if it could be one of them.

wondering who would bring a civil suit... I think the family is content with the outcome (I wouldn't say happy....)

slyman6

1st Like
Media
if she killed her daughter, the man upstairs will deal with her. Her family is a mess and she will likely have to live with them........that should be interesting. She has no skills, except lying, and no job.

poppinfresh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why should she want to move in with a father who molests her? She said it herself...or was that a lie too just like the one she didn't kill her kid.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wondering who would bring a civil suit... I think the family is content with the outcome (I wouldn't say happy....)

Perhaps relieved in part. But there must be such animosity--she completely threw each one of them under the bus in court and made horrific allegations about each one of them, also unproved--that taking her to civil court could be entirely possible. I still believe they hold her responsible for the death of a beloved granddaughter and niece.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And I have rarely, if ever, seen a post quite as full of shit as this one.

Indeed! One can only wonder just how miserable someone would have to be to come up with such a ridiculous post. To be honest, I avoided this story with a passion. However I laugh hysterically at all these so-called "informed people" who think they were briefed as thoroughly as any juror who had to hear and deliberate over the evidence, just off of various news shows and "expert" analysis from people who weren't even part of the case.

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When has the death of a child ever bothered liberals? Liberals don't bat an eye when one gets aborted, Just think of it as she was aborted two years too late and just think of it as a delayed abortion, NO ONE HERE would have complained! Now go tell Casey it was the right thing to do and support her.

:bryce:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Was just reading an article suggesting that the Jury was swayed by expectations of what is seen on shows like CSI. I think there might be some
truth to that. As mentioned in the article, DNA seems to be the gold standard
so there is some expectation that DNA should have been present at the scene
where the body was disposed. In addition, I think her youth and beauty
or as others may have eloquently said, "her hotness" might have been another
factor of not being found guilty.

D

deleted15807

"Why...why...why...why...why...why is it that most of the people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't wanna fuck in the first place? Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn; they will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that they don't wanna know about you! They don't wanna hear from you. No nothin'! No neo-natal care, no daycare, no headstart, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothin'---if you're preborn, you're fine...if you're preschool, you're fucked! Conservatives don't give a shit about you until you reach...Military Age! Then they think you are just fine, just what they've been lookin' for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise 'em to be dead soldiers.

- George Carlin

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why people get so emotionally attached to cases as these amazes me, as these don't reflect our judicial system integrity, just media hype. Who can forget the O.J. Simpson trial and the whole country coming to a standstill, glued to their TV's, forming exuberant opinions on either side? - my family included.
Conservative vs. Liberal debates don't add or subtract any rationale to a proposed accidental death or intentional murder.

To get some grasp on some older articles/childrens murder rates and other info can be found here and here but crime-wise, the country is looking better (2010)

Last edited:

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't follow the trial as a lot people did, frankly the whole sounded like a broken record. As I undestand the outcome she's going to end up
walking away, probably writing a book on the whole thing. I am somwhat
disapointed of the outcome.:frown1: