Casey Stegall FOX News Journalist

beta131

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been watching Fox News for quite awhile now and most of their male news anchors are very sexy (Bill Hemmer, Greg Kelly) but they have this new west coast correspondent who is drop dead gorgeous. Casey Stegall is his name and I didn't know if anyone else out there has seen him or not. I've been looking for bulge on him but rarely do you see him from the waist down. Let me know what you guys think.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
they are working their target audience--republicans are closet flammers

Oh, please. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Every time Fox News is brought up, someone has to get a dig in there.

There are a lot of beautiful and intelligent women on Fox News. Laurie Dhue, Harris Faulkner, Jamie Colby and Lis Wiehl, just to name a few.

Fox News Channel Anchors (FNC) - Female

beta131

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you Italian1. You are absolutely right, there are tons of beautiful women on Fox many more than what you named. Jane Skinner, Martha MacCallum and the EVER so sexy Megyn Kelly. So people are just brainwashed by the evil doers over at CNN and the uglies over there too.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, please. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Every time Fox News is brought up, someone has to get a dig in there.

There are a lot of beautiful and intelligent women on Fox News. Laurie Dhue, Harris Faulkner, Jamie Colby and Lis Wiehl, just to name a few.

Fox News Channel Anchors (FNC) - Female
lol Yeah, but why do they have to be on Fix Noise, the network of Bill Orally? lol just a tease! What does everybody think about the flap with David Shuster of MSNBC? Probably seen the last of him for awhile.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media

There are a lot of beautiful and intelligent women on Fox News.
Yeah, I didn't even have to read post #1 to know where this thread would be headed next... :rolleyes:

No one can deny that FOX News has the best looking anchors in cable news (female and male), hands down. News Corp is systematically wiping the floor with virtually every other news organization and driving the hard-lefties absolutely bonkers in the process. I see FNC's latest acquisition of Karl Rove as a contributor for Election 2008 as the ultimate finger in their eye. :biggrin1:

As for David Shuster, it should be interesting to see if NBC gives him the Don Imus treatment for his "pimped out" comment about Chelsea. If he'd have said that about one of Obama's daughters he'd be finished for sure. :eek:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you Italian1. You are absolutely right, there are tons of beautiful women on Fox many more than what you named. Jane Skinner, Martha MacCallum and the EVER so sexy Megyn Kelly. So people are just brainwashed by the evil doers over at CNN and the uglies over there too.

Television is filled with attractive men and women, and not just on the national level. There are people on your local stations who are just as attractive. And that's who viewers prefer to see. We're not in the days of Walter Cronkite, anymore.

Every time Fox New is mentioned, some kind of comment is made about it, like the one about Casey Stegall. If you're going to say that about him, then you'd have to say that all the attractive women on Fox are there to lure in the lesbians. CNN and MSNBC also have good and not so good looking anchors. Sure it's nice to see a good looking face, but it's equally important for the person reporting it to be intelligent.

lol Yeah, but why do they have to be on Fix Noise, the network of Bill Orally? lol just a tease! What does everybody think about the flap with David Shuster of MSNBC? Probably seen the last of him for awhile.

Shuster's been temporarily suspended and may be fired. It was a bad choice of words. All of the family members of the candidates are doing the same thing as Chelsea, but Chelsea is known because she was the first daughter. If he's made offensive remarks before and I was his boss, I would most likely fire him. If it's the first offensive remark he's ever made, I'd bring him back after a suspension. He's made an on air apology.

The Swamp: MSNBC reporter suspended for 'pimped-out' Clinton

As for David Shuster, it should be interesting to see if NBC gives him the Don Imus treatment for his "pimped out" comment about Chelsea. If he'd have said that about one of Obama's daughters he'd be finished for sure. :eek:

I'm sure.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see FNC's latest acquisition of Karl Rove as a contributor for Election 2008 as the ultimate finger in their eye. :biggrin1:

Yeah...hiring the man who engineered the theft(s?) of the office of the Presidency from the American people is a real feather in the cap of Faux Noise. It's no wonder people who depend on FNC for their information continue to be among the least-informed members of the populace.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah...hiring the man who engineered the theft(s?) of the office of the Presidency from the American people is a real feather in the cap of Faux Noise.
I'm guessing you're currently experiencing pain in your left ocular area. :tongue:

Personally, I didn't think it was a very good move to hire the most reviled (second only to Cheney, perhaps) Bush admin guy, at least so soon after the big dust up over Valerie Plame (you missed that one).

It's no wonder people who depend on FNC for their information continue to be among the least-informed members of the populace.
Be that as it may, I've never been able to figure out how that opinion squares with their repeated ability to hand the other channels their asses in the ratings (and not by a little, mind you).

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's no wonder people who depend on FNC for their information continue to be among the least-informed members of the populace.

And CNN and MSNBC viewers are the most informed. :rolleyes: :confused:

Be that as it may, I've never been able to figure out how that opinion squares with their repeated ability to hand the other channels their asses in the ratings (and not by a little, mind you).

Fox viewers are very intelligent.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fox NEWS, I'd agree... but I'm pretty sure they strive balance that out with the mindless drivel they put on their regular network channel. :rolleyes:

CNN and MSNBC have their share of mindless drivel, too, e.g., Larry King and Keith Olbermann. We're not talking rocket science here. I watch all three networks.

kirbster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys obviously haven't seen the polls (Gallup, I believe) which clearly demonstrated how ill-informed FAUX News viewers are. They believe whatever drivel is spoon-fed them by the right wing wackos that predominate there. Case in point, 80% of FNC viewers believe it was proven that there were WMDs in Iraq. No intelligent person watches FNC except for laughs; certainly not for real information.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been watching Fox News for quite awhile now and most of their male news anchors are very sexy (Bill Hemmer, Greg Kelly) but they have this new west coast correspondent who is drop dead gorgeous. Casey Stegall is his name and I didn't know if anyone else out there has seen him or not. I've been looking for bulge on him but rarely do you see him from the waist down. Let me know what you guys think.

He was on a few hours ago and I thought he looked quite a lot like another reporter there whose name escapes me

If you are interested maybe you could E-mail him about it

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Irrespective of Fox's tilt to the right--and that really is undeniable--a majority of their anchors/reporters/correspondents are hot. I noticed Casey Stegall when I first saw him last week, too. Cute, but I'll still take Phil Keating or Jeff Goldblatt over him any day of the week. How is that for "fair and balanced"?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
You guys obviously haven't seen the polls (Gallup, I believe) which clearly demonstrated how ill-informed FAUX News viewers are. They believe whatever drivel is spoon-fed them by the right wing wackos that predominate there. Case in point, 80% of FNC viewers believe it was proven that there were WMDs in Iraq. No intelligent person watches FNC except for laughs; certainly not for real information.
It was a 2003 study by PIPA and the number was 22%. One's presumptive intelligence tends to take a hit when he carelessly spews inaccurate info. :rolleyes:

I can honestly say I've never had any any such misconceptions about the Iraq war per the PIPA study, but then again I follow the news and politics much more closely than the average sheep.