Cash Master/alpha Thread

mntmte

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may have said it before but begets repeating: "Alpha Aesthetic" is one of the friendliest, most sincerely nice and least shady findoms I've ever talked to. Im mostly into requesting custom videos (usually 5 mins of bulge/feet POV and verbal domination with the face showing). He's one of the few people who has 100% always fulfilled the briefing does exactly what I ask for to a T, and overall was cheap af (I think 20 or 30 bucks for the last video?), he's intelligent and you can have a conversation with him and explain things normally i.e. he doesn't use few word sentences like Joe or other high school dropouts. Just biiiiig recommend for anyone hesitant about buying / commissioning. Doesn't hurt he's an absolute stud either.

He also apparently finally does more than solo videos, and has had a few people worship him. With Casey Cooper being one of them. I can't believe his OF is only $5 when others are charging $30 for "teasing" content!! (His OF: OnlyFans )

Attachments

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So my straight friend is considering getting into OnlyFans, and also is interested in getting into Findom. I told him I’d ask the right crowd their opinions and let him know. You guys think he could make some waves in the community? A1F6DA5B-3709-4CBA-9BCF-124A49566EFA.jpeg
B86810A2-B893-4F98-A583-348062BB29A9.jpeg
82DE6FE5-71A7-44EF-9EFB-93760E097FEC.jpeg

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which other findoms receive blowjobs though? Such a privilege to watch him be serviced like that.
This FinDom is just one who does it all, makes his fags lick his feet suck his dick clean out his asshole, as well as phys and verbally abuses them.

wealthdepleter

AWELTH1.jpg

AWELTH2.jpg

AWELTH.png

marco-jock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Muscle master kevin is one of the best be had that natural masculinity omg
i would divide masters i like up into categories

*young jocks like the champ and muscle master kevin
* Thugs like master banks, master ginger, Thug master Rob
*Southern Studs like Jack Nicotine and Jockgod Jameson
*Bossmen like the foot boss, and master D90, and WithMarcello
*Muscle Gods like BostonGod
*Frat Boy Doms like Henderdong and master Ronnie

Add Vince Armstrong to the Southern Studs category. Very hot.

36af9214a2b0e597e7e95508ff10adad186487f6.gifv

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy crap this guy has aaaaaged. Shame he was so perfect looking with mediocre videos. Now he's kind old looking with mediocre videos.
Agree. Guys like this are throwbacks to the early days when they expected us to give them $$$ for showing and giving us NADA.

Nowadays you can get Dom'd Cashraped a Beatdown et-al by guys like THIS who SHOW us the men they are and what we're working for.
BLAK.jpg