Cast Your FAIR Votes!

sammygirly: Who has Puns o' Steel?
Why Pecker of course...

Who is our most sensitive, caring poster?
That would have to be my Nony...

Who is our most educational poster?
Dee gets my vote on this one...

Who is our marathon Novelist?
Donk!!

Who is our most controversial poster?
DMW, as if there was any doubt...

Who is our funniest poster?
I'm going Pecker again...It's allowed!

Who is the most down-to-earth, guy-next-door poster?
That would have to be Paul, 7x6...

Who is our sexiest poster?
Well, I wouldn't be biased if I didn't vote for Maximillian here  ;D ...but also Raal Lexx in my humble opinion.

Who is most in touch with today's news/society?
Mindseye and Marko...hard to choose

Who is the best dick traffic controller/board cop? ("Put it in the personals")
I'll give this one to nobody in particular  ::).

7x6andchg: Well, well...

Let's see...I can't come up with all of these at once...

Puns - HAS to be Pecker.

Educational - jonb, who makes me run for my dictionary, thesaurus, Gray's anatomy, and encyclopedia on a regular basis.

More to come...I'll think about it while I'm mowing the lawn...

7x6&C

AnonyMs: Punniest - def Pecker.

Sexiest - sammygirly gets my vote.

most down to earth - i think perhaps Donk, Paul, and Curtis - an infrequent poster

most cosmopolitan - Raal Lexx

most promising up and coming newcomer - Monstro closely followed by TWK

more to come later.....

GreenEyes: Sigh :'(

How come the new kid never gets picked or gets picked last?

Just kidding!

7x6andchg: Well I've only made two picks, Miss Scahlet.

In all likelihood it is probably nothing more than a lack of exposure...nothing personal, I assure ya.

Now that the lawn is done:

sexiest - that's a tough call - some of the writing (such as GreenEyes post on the masturbation thread) is quite sexy indeed...have to think more about this one - how long is the poll open Sammy?

Funniest? I have to go with Monstro - and Throb919 - those two North Carolinians always make me laugh. And from the Ladies Auxiliary, another tie - Nony and Sammy.

Sensitive/caring:
Nony. Hands down. NQA.

GreenEyes: [quote author=7by6etC link=board=99;num=1062437795;start=0#4 date=09/01/03 at 11:16:13]Well I've only made two picks, Miss Scahlet.

In all likelihood it is probably nothing more than a lack of exposure...nothing personal, I assure ya.

sexiest - that's a tough call - some of the writing (such as GreenEyes post on the masturbation thread) is quite sexy indeed...
[/quote]

Blushing.... Awe 7 you don't have to mention me. *shuffling feet* I was just teasing. ;D I mean seriously *coughing* you don't have to vote for me ;)

Oh who is this Scarlet woman you are referring to?

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1062437795;start=0#0 date=09/01/03 at 10:27:34]Who is the best dick traffic controller/board cop? ("Put it in the personals")
I'll give this one to Gigz
[/quote]
Are you kidding?! I think I've only acted as a "traffic controller" 2 or 3 times the entire time i've been on this board.... I guess I just don't fit anywhere else. :(

GreenEyes: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1062437795;start=0#6 date=09/01/03 at 12:32:47]
Are you kidding?!  I think I've only acted as a "traffic controller" 2 or 3 times the entire time i've been on this board....  I guess I just don't fit anywhere else. :([/quote]

Hey at least they voted for you! Not to say if you didn't get voted that would be a bad thing. *repeating it will be all right over and over in my mind*

Sigh. Ok enjoy the fame and power of it all. I'll just go over there and sulk. No seriously you don't have to vote for GREEN EYES. I will survive this time.

gigantikok: [quote author=GreenEyes link=board=99;num=1062437795;start=0#7 date=09/01/03 at 12:46:42]Sigh. Ok enjoy the fame and power of it all.  I'll just go over there and sulk.  No seriously you don't have to vote for GREEN EYES.  I will survive this time.
[/quote]
You big drama queen! :D  Remember, you've only been here a week and someone already mentioned you!  You should be happy enough about that.

In regards to what Sammy said, I just don't think I fit what she said. :-/

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[***Raal blushes terribly, makes different noises, like "wow", "umm", "err...", and promises to post his reply to this thread tomorrow morning, for now it's 23.00 EEST (21.00 GMT) in his country and he is half-sleeping. But of course, before that, he sends kisses to all the LPSG ladies, shakes the hands of all the LPSG guys [just typed "gays", sheesh] and goes to bed... after washing his teeth...!***]

sammygirly: Gigz, I remember a few posts of yours along the lines of "What is this doing here?" and "What the hell is this?" and "Where is this going?" and yes, a few redirects on other threads or posts when needed.  Sue me.

I suppose you wouldn't be happy no matter what category you fell under.  It's certainly not a negative thing - I figured it was obvious that I wasn't going for negativity here.  If you find the whole thing so negative, why participate at all?  You weren't happy with the last one that you didn't really get votes on, you're not happy with this one where you DID get a vote.....

You're out of my list entirely.  Better?  Lawdy.

You can't please all the people all of the time - and some people none of the time - but damned if I can't please some of the people some of the time.

I'll focus on those people.

GreenEyes - I'd put you under most welcome newcomer to the Ladie's Auxilary.  You rock girl!  ;D

LoL Raal...washing his teeth...more of that 'franch' sneaking out.

gigantikok: Now that you mentioned it, I am surprised you mentioned me at all, considering how hostile you always are to me.

I never said that this was negative, in fact, i think EVERYONE getting their own award is a good idea.  Stop putting words in my mouth.  You are entitled to your opinion, all i was saying was that I don't think I fit into "dick traffic controller", sorry.  I would prolly give that award to JonB.

[quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1062437795;start=0#10 date=09/01/03 at 13:08:28] If you find the whole thing so negative, why participate at all?  You weren't happy with the last one that you didn't really get votes on, you're not happy with this one where you DID get a vote.....
[/quote]
Wow, talk about making assumptions.  I challenge you to find any ONE MOMENT i ever said I was unhappy with my amount of votes.  I think 4 votes is pretty good.  What i was unhappy with, SAMMY, was the fact that many great posters will remain unrepresented due to their lower number of postings and the fact that EVERYONE deserves a reward because everyone brings something unique to the board.  No ultimate poster.  Thank you for jumping way way into unfair conclusions.

[quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1061748987;start=0#5 date=08/24/03 at 14:23:30]I really don't know if anyone person should be declared "ultimate LPSGer". That's a tad unfair, since every individual poster brings their own to the group. This group wouldn't be what it is without the compassion, humor, and insight that EVERYONE brings to it. And in that note, I really can't pick my favorite poster because I LOVE YOU ALL![/quote]
Does that sound to you like I am whining about the amount of votes I got? :mad: Jesus...

GreenEyes: Jumpin in  ;D  Did somebody say my name..... Oh *sniffling* sammygirly you mentioned me I am so honored.  You have made me the happiest woman on the boards.  *sniffling*  I would like to thank gigantikok for showing me what posts go where.  Without his help I would have never made it this far.  As for AnoynMs. I want to give special thanks for her kinds words on how to post my picture and being a warm individual.  I would like to thank inquiringmind and so many others.  Thank you thank you thank you...

pssst If gigantikok doesn't want the award can I have it please... can I help it I am greedy

Psstt Sammy you rock too sweetie.    :)

GreenEyes: I messed up here but again it was a plea to G to walk in pride with me about us maybe winning awards. Ok still attempting to navigate this board.

sammygirly: ;D ;D

Moving on!  It's obvious Gigz and I don't get along for whatever reason and I don't care to go the way of Dee/DMW LoL. (oh hey, most obvious rivalry? ...ok still Dee/DMW but we're coming up a close second I think!)

Post on happy people!  Ignore us negative folk.

7x6andchg: I'll second Mindseye and Marko for being socially involved and up to date on world events...with a few additions: although I might not agree with their politics, I find that nlatimer and Gigantikok are quite well-versed in what's going on, and that aj2181 and jay_too and rrrrrr need to be added to that list too.

Oh and for most down-to-earth and friendlist, guy-next-door poster: jackinman.

The nice part about this one, Sammy, is that this is more "open"...but is going to be a real "vache" to tabulate.

7x6&C

AnonyMs: [quote author=GreenEyes link=board=99;num=1062437795;start=0#13 date=09/01/03 at 13:29:06]I can make a pretty good cop.  I might not have a dick but I can always supply the handcuffs. [/quote]

Whoa! Did ya catch the very sexy way GreenEyes directed some traffic in the Meet and Greet section over to the personals? I do declare - I am not sure I have ever seen such eye lash fluttering in my life! You got style, girl! And my vote for traffic controller after just one post doing that.

jackinman: Ok...let me see.........

For the most down to earth, guy next door poster
Paul, 7x6,

Most funniest, Pecker, you gotta love those end tags.
and also for his puns o' steel

Most educational, for me is a 3 way tie btw, Dee, 7x6, and jonb

Best dick traffic controller/board cop, jonb

(New ballot) Most posting in a 3 week time frame, Hapi Papi

Our sexieist posters, a tie btw Nony and Greeneyes,

ok, that's all I think of for now...more to later.

GreenEyes: Thanks AnonyMs. ;D

I still would like to walk the catwalk with gigantikok. We can be good cop/bad cop and I will take which ever he doesn't want.

Jeez I can slap somebody around just like a man. *pulling up my thigh highs* This is what I imagine as I am in the room with the criminal......

Slowly I spin the shiny silver handcuffs around as I watch him/her attached to the chair with the other hand cuffed. Total interrogation is about to start on this offender. <Jeez, if ya think I type a lot you should see me talk. The criminal doesn't stand a chance with me.>

Then quietly like the James Stewart type in walks gigantikok asking me to leave so he can take care of business. He goes over to the offender hading him/her a cup of coffee and says, "Listen if it was up to me I would let you go, but it isn't. I reallly don't want to let Green Eyes have her way with you" "Tsk, tsk, sigh gulp that is just looking for trouble" "So what is it going to be?" "The easy way or the tough way with Green Eyes?"

or

I could play the good cop. I walk in so demure as my long dirty blonde hair traces loosly down my back. A soft smile appears upon my redlipstick lips as softly I say, "Sweetie all you have to do is tell us the information we need." "Would you like a cup of coffee?" He/She nods as I get up and saunter over to the coffee maker. I purposely drop a spoon and bend over to reveal my full round ass. I know this person is watching as I slowly stand up but lifting it ever so. Just enough for them to see my thigh highs where the stocking ends and the flesh begins.

Beads of sweat is cascading down the criminal as I pass the coffee to him/her. Small talk is made as I undo my top button of my blouse, "gee is it getting hot in here?" Just when he/she thinks they are safe and comfortable in comes gigantikok barelling in.

His strong masculine body filling up the doorway. He walks in with such stregnth and pressence. He looks at me and says, "Dollface, get out of here!" In my mind I know what he is up to but the offender doesn't. I gulp and in a soft voice I say, "OK" One last sympathetic look at the offender as I nod as if in mourning I saunter out.

So please can I share the grand stand with gigantikok if he wants to? I think we could make a good team.