Cast Your Vote! Favourite LPSGer This Month!

sammygirly: I suddenly remember that when dear Grandpa passed away, there were many who had no idea since they don't read Etcetera...so...

Cast your vote for your favourite LPSG member on the link below!

http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=99;action=display;num=1061748987;start=40

Help us to recognize our most prolific and entertaining contributors!  The winner of this months Grandpa award will be displaying a custom avatar and signature proudly depicting their triumph for the period of one calender month.

Don't worry if you can only vote for one of your fav's this month - once a person has won, they will be removed from the running in order to allow the others to be as equally recognized, so even if you can't vote for ALL your favs the first time, they will get their chance next month.

The Ladie's Auxillary implores you:

CAST YOUR VOTE NOW!!!
THIS MONTH'S WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SEPTEMBER 1ST!!!

gigantikok: This is starting to seem a little pointless to me.  When is this going to stop, when everyone on the top 25 list wins in the next 25 months by default?  Why don't we just save ourselves the trouble and just pat ourselves on the back right now... :-/

throb919: Need a hand with that, Gig?

Geo8x6--"Most Adventurous" or "Most Inclusive" might look better on the trophy.
(Or maybe "The good time had by all"!)

(Unfortunately not yet part of the "all"...)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I think we could restore some more "fun" to this would-be "popularity contest" by nominating each other for superlatives.  That's what we did when I was in middle school, high school as well -- and with this group, I think we could be really silly with some of the awards.

Sixth Grade:  Something like "Most Energy First Thing in the Morning" award; if only Mrs. Lynch could see me now -- not a morning person anymore

Seventh Grade:  Most Mechanically Declined   :D

High School:  Most Likely to Succeed; photo taken with a Fisher-Price doctor's bag and a toy stethoscope -- and again, no longer interested in medicine (Boy, they sure know how to pick 'em!)

Some awards that might look good here:
  • Best Dick Traffic Controller ("Put it in the Personals!")
  • Most Likely to Have Consulted a Thesaurus Before Posting
  • Most Likely to Have Members Exploding in Fits of Laughter
  • The "Tommy Gun" Poster a.k.a. someone who posts several entries in the span of 15 minutes or so
  • Largest Faux-Penis

TragicWhiteKnight: Why not go the whole hog and have an awards ceremony? Every two-bit industry has one nowadays, so why not well-hung civilians?

All we need is a lousy comedian (no, not me) to host; a tacky and poorly choreographed dance number and a 'controversial' outfit for one of the nominees, and we'll be up there with the greats. And the ceremony might even last less than 3 hours...

Longhornjok: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=meetgreet;num=1061985754;start=0#4 date=08/28/03 at 09:32:08]Some awards that might look good here:...
  • Largest Faux-Penis
[/quote]
Oh, Dee, we'd need to bring in Kathleen whats-er-name from Florida to supervise all the votes in THIS category! :D

sammygirly: Nah Gigz, I figured we could replace this month's winner with someone nominated next month....whatever. I'm just enjoying myself. You still don't have to participate if you don't want to.

LMAO Dee - I like that idea too. Board Shit-disturber sound good to you for yourself? ;) (I will cut choooo)

Goodness, we don't have any "bad" comediens around here.... ::)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=meetgreet;num=1061985754;start=0#4 date=08/28/03 at 09:32:08]
Some awards that might look good here:
  • Best Dick Traffic Controller ("Put it in the Personals!")
  • Most Likely to Have Consulted a Thesaurus Before Posting
  • Most Likely to Have Members Exploding in Fits of Laughter
  • The "Tommy Gun" Poster a.k.a. someone who posts several entries in the span of 15 minutes or so
  • Largest Faux-Penis
[/quote]

Dee, :D  :D  :D ! Good points !