Casting my cock in plaster

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by jupiter19, Jul 23, 2011.

1. jupiter19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife and I bought some dental alginate and made a mould of my erection.
    We used the mould to make a plaster positive. The first attempt didn't work too well and didn't get enough of my length. Second attempt went better but still not perfect.

Attached Files:

2. donkeycoc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great looking cock template - now what are you going to do with them??

3. sumbodii

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Put them in the living room as conversational pieces:

Guest: Um, that's some interesting... decor.
    Jupiter19: Ah yes! There's an interesting story behind those...

Seriously though, they look really good. Have you considered trying to paint them? You could make them any colour and it could be a lot of fun (make them green and blue and you could have alien sex :biggrin1:)

4. ruggero

Gold Member

Albums:
    well done!

5. jupiter19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It was fun but not as easy as you might think! The alginate has to be mixed fast, from first contact with water to setting takes roughly 2 minutes (depending on the temperature).

Basically you measure everything out the mix like crazy for 1 minute, then transfer it into a cylindrical container big enough to hold your schlong. Meanwhile you have to have a raging erection, smeared with a light coating of vaseiline to prevent sticking, and ready to go.

Plunge your penis into the gloopy cold alginate making sure you've got good all over coverage, and then hold perfectly still and HARD for about 30 seconds as the alginate sets.

Once it's set you wait for your erection to shrink so it comes out of the mould without damaging it. All this is almost impossible to achieve without help! I had my wife Rebecca to do the mixing and she did it with no pants on so that the view of her ass and pussy kept me suitably aroused! It's good for a laugh and I recommend it as a great way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon. :tongue:

I'm too chicken to leave it laying around the house! I have showed it to a couple of people which was fun. It's a good way to show off your cock without actually showing off your cock. I've heard of people moulding their cocks in chocolate and serving them up at parties!

6. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've thought about trying this, but I'm worried I'd start to go limp too soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted