castration fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I try not to confuse fantasy and reality. I think it is just as terrible to have testicle cancer as women have breast cancer.. I do with him the best, and would gladly help him through it, never cruel. Perhaps the group could discuss clitoral reduction as a group effort. LOL. me so bad.

when i was in medical school i remember a situation where a young guy (about 26) had to get his testicles removed.....cancer.....anyways the guys wife wanted to be in the surgery room, the guys mother in law was standing next to them in the concultation office....the mother inlaw asked to be in surgery room too.......her response..."i wouldnt miss this for the world"
Aw!:(:eek:

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try not to confuse fantasy and reality. I think it is just as terrible to have testicle cancer as women have breast cancer.. I do with him the best, and would gladly help him through it, never cruel. Perhaps the group could discuss clitoral reduction as a group effort. LOL. me so bad.

She's back, and she's just as fucked up as the last time.

Fritoboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am actually looking for a woman to help me through the process of becoming a eunuch. At my age I need neither sperm to make babies nor the rambunctious sex drive that gets me into trouble. Looking forward to settling down to a calmer existence of loving and serving a strong woman.
fritoboi@gmail.com

Reactions: P.J.9

in6087

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm actually quite into the idea of this as a teasing kind of kind of "threat", but i wouldn't want it to go anywhere beyond her words

Reactions: 950483

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am actually looking for a woman to help me through the process of becoming a eunuch. At my age I need neither sperm to make babies nor the rambunctious sex drive that gets me into trouble. Looking forward to settling down to a calmer existence of loving and serving a strong woman.
fritoboi@gmail.com
You need to make an appointment for counseling ASAP.

Reactions: ducker005

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to ask the rest of female members if they ever had a castration and penectomy fantasy about unmaning a guy with a huge cock or i am the only crazy one

thanks
I know the question is for women, but seriously I have always fantasized about having someone like you cut it off and grind it up in a garbage disposal. I know I would let someone do it if only I could find a taker.
https://www.lpsg.com/data/photos/l/309/309708-1431365301-e9a388abbb7139115fb52a6fa9b17175.jpg

Whenever I visit a glory hole I wish that the person on the other side had a machete and chopped it off. And then throw it in the street for cars to run over.

Last edited:
Reactions: malakos

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, it's only the removal of the testicles, right? Not the penis.....

I've definitely considered it as a fantasy with a few of my male subs from the past. :)

Would love to hear some of your fantasies in the subject! Be advised, Chrysippus will likely have some words against you if you share.

CastratiPussyLickerFetishe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me, personally - I want her phone number, and email address...

I have been looking for a Woman like THAT, for ages, and ages...

I am a man, with an extreme getish, fantasy, and fixation, on being Castrated by a Woman, and also Penectomized, by a Woman...
I just want an afterwards, as HER Pussy Licking Eunuch - long term - and preferably, for life...

Thanks

Reactions: P.J.9

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me, personally - I want her phone number, and email address...
I have been looking for a Woman like THAT, for ages, and ages...
I am a man, with an extreme getish, fantasy, and fixation, on being Castrated by a Woman, and also Penectomized, by a Woman...
I just want an afterwards, as HER Pussy Licking Eunuch - long term - and preferably, for life...
Thanks

Get psychiatric help now!

CastratiPussyLickerFetishe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get psychiatric help now!
Just because it isn't YOUR fantasy, you criticize.
You don't know me, or my life, or what my situation is - and YOU are the expert, aren't you?? With all of, what, two minutes of consideration?? I've thought about, and considered this, for well over twenty YEARS now!! And considering what I have gone through in that time, and NOT cracked, I'd say I am quite stable, mentally - and I VERY much doubt, that YOU wuld have done as well!! KneeJERK!!

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because it isn't YOUR fantasy, you criticize.
You don't know me, or my life, or what my situation is - and YOU are the expert, aren't you?? With all of, what, two minutes of consideration?? I've thought about, and considered this, for well over twenty YEARS now!! And considering what I have gone through in that time, and NOT cracked, I'd say I am quite stable, mentally - and I VERY much doubt, that YOU wuld have done as well!! KneeJERK!!

Then you need help more than I originally thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.