castration fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

isdt1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like to ask the rest of female members if they ever had a castration and penectomy fantasy about unmaning a guy with a huge cock or i am the only crazy one

thanks
Having a Beautiful Women give you a Penectomy is soooooo Erotic...The power she would now posses over you! She has taken your most prized possession! Castration would just make you docile and lazy. A man with no cock would be your true submissive and most attentive lover..You would have total control over when he cums...For once Ladies he would cherish you and the foreplay and massages etc. are all at your command. All you need to do is promise before the night is over he will be allowed to cum...that he is now all your and he is your permanent sexual Pet

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For once Ladies he would cherish you and the foreplay and massages etc. are all at your command. All you need to do is promise before the night is over he will be allowed to cum...that he is now all your and he is your permanent sexual Pet
I can make this happen without ever hurting him. I don't know what you're talking about with your "For once". I learned a long time ago you always get no more than what you tolerate. So. If I dint feel cherished, I'm out. No foreplay? No play. Massages? I see a pro for that. But he already knows, I see no point to being together if we are not going to satisfy each the needs of the other.

exhibit a

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My input - I'm a switch, but when I'm in sub mode it's the inflicting of pain upon my genitals that I enjoy. So I can understand how it's not that big a step to fantasising about turning him into a Ken doll. The women get into this kind of thing with me I find get drunk on the power of bringing a man to begging and tears through the thing he's usually most proud of. Even need initiates to it went from tentative to vicious quite quickly.

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love this fantasy. The juxtaposition of power of the 'weak' woman besting the 'big strong' man by taking the things that make him a man. I like a little pain down below, but I love the thrill my partner gets from inflicting it more.

Reactions: P.J.9 and bigpman37

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a Beautiful Women give you a Penectomy is soooooo Erotic...The power she would now posses over you! She has taken your most prized possession! Castration would just make you docile and lazy. A man with no cock would be your true submissive and most attentive lover..You would have total control over when he cums...For once Ladies he would cherish you and the foreplay and massages etc. are all at your command. All you need to do is promise before the night is over he will be allowed to cum...that he is now all your and he is your permanent sexual Pet
Weird

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have entertained the fantasy that is close to reality about a convicted male sex offender sentenced to have his "large" penis removed as punishment for his crime. I can imagine him staying on my farm as a worker under house arrest and waiting for his final sentence to be carried out. We talk extensively about what will happen to him and how he would be able to cope with his loss. I imagine him talking about his strong sex drive and how much semen his body produces, and I inform him his sex drive and semen, sperm production will not diminish after his loss since his testicles will be left intact. I go home and masturbate furiously after each talk just thinking about it. I go to his hearing and watch as his sentence is given, and can't help but climax on the spot involuntarily in court. He is taken immediately to the infirmary to have his penis removed medically with no delay. After I can imagine visiting him in prison or writing letters talking about his condition and how he is coping with his loss, again masturbating after. His only cure is to alter his sexual fantasies and thinking to prevent constant sexual frustration and semen congestion.
Before anyone gets too critical about this, please keep in mind it is fantasy and there are also some who believe castration ( penis, balls or chemical) should be done to cure sex offenders.

I've had nightmares where angry husbands have come at me with a machete for revenge. The first time I was ever in a cuck type situation, I constantly had my eye on the husband because I was convinced he was going to try something.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have entertained the fantasy that is close to reality about a convicted male sex offender sentenced to have his "large" penis removed as punishment for his crime. I can imagine him staying on my farm as a worker under house arrest and waiting for his final sentence to be carried out. We talk extensively about what will happen to him and how he would be able to cope with his loss. I imagine him talking about his strong sex drive and how much semen his body produces, and I inform him his sex drive and semen, sperm production will not diminish after his loss since his testicles will be left intact. I go home and masturbate furiously after each talk just thinking about it. I go to his hearing and watch as his sentence is given, and can't help but climax on the spot involuntarily in court. He is taken immediately to the infirmary to have his penis removed medically with no delay. After I can imagine visiting him in prison or writing letters talking about his condition and how he is coping with his loss, again masturbating after. His only cure is to alter his sexual fantasies and thinking to prevent constant sexual frustration and semen congestion.
Before anyone gets too critical about this, please keep in mind it is fantasy and there are also some who believe castration ( penis, balls or chemical) should be done to cure sex offenders.

So is turnabout fair play? So what if Joe Toole has a fantasy of imprisoning an adultress in his basement and telling her every day, with relish, about the certainty of her upcoming infundibulation and papillectomies with a cautery and her inability to have children, and that he may excise her nose so that she won't ever be attractive, so she may need to alter her fantasies of a healthy, happy life? It's only Joe's fantasy, so don't rush to judge him. And yes, adultresses have been punished by having their noses cut off. But even though it's just fantasy for Joe, his imaginings of cruelty are just like yours.

Reactions: 950483

You don't want to please his large member one last time? Or will you request that you recurve the removed member so you can prominently display it on the mantle...and invite Joe Toole over for a viewing party? Or perhaps you tell him that you've had it made into a dildo that you and your friends use nightly? Sheesh.

Reactions: bigpman37

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After I can imagine visiting him in prison or writing letters talking about his condition and how he is coping with his loss, again masturbating after. His only cure is to alter his sexual fantasies and thinking to prevent constant sexual frustration and semen congestion.

Pretty hot fantasy, Ann! I lean toward castration more than penectomy, of course. While castration for sex offenders is considered 'humane', taking their cock and their main source of sexual release is way more sinister. Big full balls and just a stump. They would go insane, or take to getting ass drilled for the rest of their life. Suitable for a sick pedophile or rapist.

What I love is your reaction... masturbating to the thought of this stud losing his manhood, and 'helping' him through it.

So is turnabout fair play?.

To Chrysippis... I get your point, though, while a bit extreme, non consensual harming of another human in any way is wrong no matter the gender. As Ann said, this is all fantasy. Nobody sane would act out these in real life. But sick f*uckers who get off on maiming a woman so the whole world can see she's scarred and ruined should have their dicks chopped off.

Reactions: P.J.9

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty hot fantasy, Ann! I lean toward castration more than penectomy, of course. While castration for sex offenders is considered 'humane', taking their cock and their main source of sexual release is way more sinister. Big full balls and just a stump. They would go insane, or take to getting ass drilled for the rest of their life. Suitable for a sick pedophile or rapist.

What I love is your reaction... masturbating to the thought of this stud losing his manhood, and 'helping' him through it.

To Chrysippis... I get your point, though, while a bit extreme, non consensual harming of another human in any way is wrong no matter the gender. As Ann said, this is all fantasy. Nobody sane would act out these in real life. But sick f*uckers who get off on maiming a woman so the whole world can see she's scarred and ruined should have their dicks chopped off.

Castration fantasy is imaginary cruelty, so I just gave her back her own medicine--what's sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose.
The fact that she can derive sexual pleasure from imagining a maiming and masturbating to it is, ugly and depraved.
Did it ever occur to you that real physical cruelty starts in these kinds of imaginings?
I hope she castrates you for real and 'helps you through it'--maybe the two of you can get your mothers to watch it.

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was more like liquid hot magma for the goose... but anyway.

Did it ever occur to you that real physical cruelty starts in these kinds of imaginings?

Of course it does, but the moral center in a properly functioning brain stops you from actually doing it. You can't control the thoughts of others. It's going to make you say things you don't mean.

If I'm the only person here that's ever simply thought about pushing someone in front of a subway train, then I sincerely apologize to you and I'll go check in to the loony bin for my penectomy.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was more like liquid hot magma for the goose... but anyway.

Of course it does, but the moral center in a properly functioning brain stops you from actually doing it. You can't control the thoughts of others. It's going to make you say things you don't mean.

If I'm the only person here that's ever simply thought about pushing someone in front of a subway train, then I sincerely apologize to you and I'll go check in to the loony bin for my penectomy.

The problem is that entertaining such thoughts--indulging in them first at times, and then more frequently, changes and breaks down what you call 'the moral center in a properly functioning brain'. Each person's strength to resist thinking about pushing someone in front of a train varies, as does impulsiveness. You seem to understand drawing back from the edge, but I don't think that a woman who masturbates to fantasies of maiming a human being is in control of herself. You have may have morals (since you brought up the word moral)-- I don't know that Ann does, and frankly I think she's given away quite a bit about her psychological health; I wouldn't want anyone I know anywhere near her.

When was the last time you masturbated to the thought of pushing someone in front of a subway train?

Reactions: 950483

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if it counts a a fantasy, but one of the most shocking things I have ever heard in the workplace was related to castration.

A senior manager, who admittedly was not the nicest guy, developed testicle cancer. When people were first discussing this news when it came out, our head accountant - who was a woman - suggested there would be plenty of volunteers if they needed to cut his balls off. She even joked it might be a way to keep the bills down. There was kind of a stunned silence in the small group discussing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.