hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
he has a nice body and he sweats alot when hes fuckin i mean EVERYWHERE is coverd on him in sweat MmMMMMmm thats when u know ur playin with the big boys and u gunna be walkin funny after that session!heheh

D_Kim_CheeAPett

Experimental Member
Media
There is a scene out there with Castro and Ramon performing together with a girl named Emily.

Fairly lengthy shot of her giving head to both of them at the same time with good shots to compare their sizes.
Ramon has been measured at 8+"(definitely no more than 9) length x 6.5" girth.

Castro seems thicker. Not by a lot visually but it is noticeable. Big difference is that even though Castro seems to be erect, his penis has this soft quality to it. There are some parts where Emily chooses to grip down on Castro's penis and when she does you can see a compression action going on and she is easily able to touch her fingers around. When she is just lighly holding it, there is still space between her thumb and middle finger. I have noticed this in all of the scenes I have seen Castro in.

Ramon has much harder erections. He appears to be slightly longer, although it's hard to tell because Castro has a fairly drastic curve shape going on.

Castro by far has the larger glans/head. This visually plays an impact on how their sizes are percieved.

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've seen Castro in a couple of scenes where he's rock hard... he seems to either be into a scene or not, and it's obvious when he's not into it lol.

Love of the Dick 4 has some of his best gay top scenes.

Hairyguy

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who is the lady.. she is very hot!

....that vid made me feel small! Looked really big when she started sucking him off.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Status
Not open for further replies.