Castro not that big

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And Quercusone is tall and Castro is like 5 foot 6... Castro definitely has the visual illusion thing going on with his incredibly short torso and small frame. I have also decided that Castro pumps from 6 to 7 inches in girth... that's what gives his cock such a "volume" heavy look... it's fairly light pumping and it is hard to tell he is pumped because he starts out with a very vascular cock.... he still retains good vascularity despite his pumped state. He is way too much at home with his cock in the pump (12 x 2.5 inch enlarger model with a bulb style hand pump... good tube, but a piece of shit pumping system) he doesn't pack it by any means but he fills it to a good 3/4 capacity... he needs that wide of a pump to include his crazy left handed curve.

I can tell you right now that someone who can waltz into a room and slap on a 2.5 inch tube and be able to get a good, quick seal without hardly any lube has a HUGE dick... he goes past the 8 inch mark in the tube (there is no actual marking, but the tube is DEFINITELY 12 inches long and he is about 3 to 2 inches away from the end). I hate to be such a defender of his size, but the tube does not lie guys...

I don't mean to go off topic...

but, if you can get your dick pumped to the max in those penis pumps...is that your real size potential?

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if theres a web site for carpenters and they discuss 1000 different ways to measure a board. And when guys claim to be 10 or 12 inches or more, I say grab a tape measure, see what 12 inches really looks like against your body, then decide. They used to claim John Holmes was 14 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.