Casual Sex Vs Sex In A Relationship

Discussion in 'General Sexual Discussion' started by A_dub, Jul 1, 2020.

1. A_dub

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is there a diference between random hook up sex and the sex you have in a long standing relationship? How has your personal experience been?

Is it merely due to familiarity/comfort or is there a deeper emotional component to it?

Do men differentiate less between the quality of hook ups vs established relationship sex?

Rewardheragain148 likes this.
  2. DiamondJoe

DiamondJoe Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes, sex with an established partner is more of a known quantity where people can be adept at hitting each others' switches. It may grow stale or too comfortable.

Sex with a stranger brings its own thrills but can be of variable quality.

bobbleworc and A_dub like this.
  3. DiamondJoe

DiamondJoe Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I do both, to be on the safe side :innocent:

bobbleworc and N2ranking like this.
  4. draco88

draco88 Well-Known Member

Yes there is. In my experience, with a stranger it is just a quick fuck. Shoot youre load and then go home.
    In a relationship there is more room for mistakes, funny things. Like a fart. You can talk to youre partner about what you like, dislike etc.
    A stranger is not interested in the talk. Just the fuck. Boom boom then ciao.
    But like i said this is my experience.

JBworld29 and bobbleworc like this.
  5. Sagittarius84

Sagittarius84 Well-Known Member

This is a question I can expound upon. When it comes to hook up vs established relationships i think either has tenets that could be perceived as "better". From a reciprocative standpoint, I actually prefer the hook up over relationship sex. I feel like the woman's desire and sexual enthusiasm is much more obvious on an objective basis, wherein a lot of relationship sex comes off as obligatory, transactional and manipulative, when weighed against and with other aspects of the relationship.
    Now from a standpoint of personal comfort(and some more primal motivations) relationship sex offers a purported comfort of exclusivity that hook ups do not. As someone wholly uninterested in sexually competing with another party that's definitely a plus.

6. longstroke7

longstroke7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    hook up sex is okay but nothing beats making love to someone who you have feelings for.

I was madly in love with my ex fiancée. The sex was intense, passionate. There was a clear difference between having sex with her at that time and sex with women I was just hooking up with.

Physically as well...she made me cum really hard...like huge, thick loads. For some reason my body was just in overdrive with her. It's hard to explain

bobbleworc, breion and LaFemme like this.
  7. marriedasian

marriedasian Well-Known Member

Albums:
    to be very frank, sex is sex, period. it can be good or bad depending on the skill level of the person your having sex with.

whether or not it matters in quality of a hookup vs a relationship is relative to each person. i think it all comes down to how you value sex with another person and whether or not you want to include the emotional aspect of it. personally, sex and emotion are two separate things for me so i can fuck any women and have a great time as long as she's into it as well. it really comes down to you as a person and how you perceive sex; ultimately, what does sex mean to you?

8. Tight_N_Juicy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A random hookup is a coin toss. Chances are, I probably won't even cum with someone I don't know very well. Even if I became single again somehow, I wouldn't do random hookups. In the past I've made that mistake and came to find out later the guy was a horrible person who absolutely did not deserve this pussy.

Sex with my fella has gotten better over the years because we've had time to practice, to communicate physically and verbally about our needs.

I'll take sex with my fella over any hookup any day.

9. Big_a_20

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All my relationships started as hookups so must be doing something right haha

bobbleworc and Leedsguy69 like this.
  10. Motion-of-the-Ocean

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When the wife and I have sex it is in the context of an emotional bond, familiarity with each others' bodies and what we like or don't as well as being more relaxed to focus on the enjoyment. Whenever I was with swing partners it was simply "sex" and most of them were one-and-done. Not knowing the person, there was a much steeper learning curve (and nervousness) in what each other liked and thus made it harder to concentrate on the sensations and enjoyment. The only single exception was one couple that we had a borderline polygamy relationship with, where when I was with the other woman it was more akin to "making love" than pure sex and it had more of the components of an established pairing then a hook-up.

A_dub likes this.
  11. masqued.visage

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some of the best sex I have had was casual/no romantic relationship. Mostly was very picky of who I was casual with, even if we were not dating. I preferred fuck buddies/semi-consistent since my standards are high and the selection process takes a bit.

nakedbro likes this.
  12. JayRic

JayRic New Member

both variants are good in their ways I think but I prefer sex in a relationship, I'm not a sex machine or smth hehe I had just a few cases of casual sex and yeah, they were good, but still... :)

13. Rewardheragain148

Rewardheragain148 Well-Known Member

Relationship sex is usually fluid bonded and that’s the best sex hands down it’s a completely different experience

with strangers you use condoms and you need decent girth to make women cum because there’s no emotional history

That’s my experience

14. breion

breion Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Relationship sex is more sensual. For me, that’s about her pleasure. Did that for five years in my last relationship and it was beautiful.

The last year has been all hookup sex and that is all about fucking, blow jobs, and my pleasure. And, it’s been awesome!

bobbleworc and Top2BottomFlip like this.
  15. Fishsqueezee69

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Been with my partner (nowadays husband!) for 13 years and sex is great. Sometimes it is just ok, even mediocre, but the best sex hands down has been with him.

Sex with strangers has a certain allure but can also be awkward and feel superficial.

16. Penisart4u

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They are very different things in my experience. The person I am in a relationship tends to be the much better of the two. We have a chance to learn what turns each other on and how we respond to certain things. Plus the emotional connection makes the experience deeper and more meaningful.
    The advantage to a random hookup is that it’s the opposite so sometimes there is a freedom to do things you may be ashamed to do with someone you’re in a relationship (but hopefully you would be with someone you can be open with in the first place). There is also the “new” factor of a new body and they are experiencing you for the first time to which can add a lot of excitement to the experience. Unfortunately for many of my female friends, men can often treat random encounters very selfishly.
    So, yes, they are very different experiences to me.

bobbleworc likes this.
  17. Touristi8

Touristi8 Member

Albums:
    I prefer sex with emotion or intimacy. Hook ups aren't fun anymore but when I get super horny I slip up and allow it.

Mostly, I like tension building so sometimes that takes time and Connection.

757tc2 likes this.
  18. Notaes

Notaes Well-Known Member

I am in my 36th year of marriage to the same woman. Our children are grown. Our sex life is the most wonderful sex I have ever had in my life! Every time I think it can’t get any better but it does get better. We love each other and the sex is so intense and each fucking session is usually an hour to hour and half. Our orgasms are so big and powerful! There is nothing like our sex! It’s so fulfilling. Cumming deep in her pussy is the ultimate. So satisfying!

SoaringSpirit and MarioLM like this.
  19. billybones

billybones Well-Known Member

It’s important to know where you’re going.

20. bobbleworc

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    as many others have said they are different - from my perspective sex in both situations can be amazing for sure, but in a relationship it is more about the connection, the intimacy, the sharing of oneself with your partner and laughing, not worrying about occasional failures and part of the wider relationship, ie it doesn't exist in its own vacuum its part of the whole relationship.
    with a hook up there's always the chance of disappointment either way, catching something nasty, little or no real connection so its therefore much more about what you can get out of it - nothing wrong with that if thats what both want.
    Personally much prefer relationship sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice