Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a diference between random hook up sex and the sex you have in a long standing relationship? How has your personal experience been?

Is it merely due to familiarity/comfort or is there a deeper emotional component to it?

Do men differentiate less between the quality of hook ups vs established relationship sex?

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A random hookup is a coin toss. Chances are, I probably won't even cum with someone I don't know very well. Even if I became single again somehow, I wouldn't do random hookups. In the past I've made that mistake and came to find out later the guy was a horrible person who absolutely did not deserve this pussy.

Sex with my fella has gotten better over the years because we've had time to practice, to communicate physically and verbally about our needs.

I'll take sex with my fella over any hookup any day.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, sex with an established partner is more of a known quantity where people can be adept at hitting each others' switches. It may grow stale or too comfortable.

Sex with a stranger brings its own thrills but can be of variable quality.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hook up sex is okay but nothing beats making love to someone who you have feelings for.

I was madly in love with my ex fiancée. The sex was intense, passionate. There was a clear difference between having sex with her at that time and sex with women I was just hooking up with.

Physically as well...she made me cum really hard...like huge, thick loads. For some reason my body was just in overdrive with her. It's hard to explain

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, sex with an established partner is more of a known quantity where people can be adept at hitting each others' switches. It may grow stale or too comfortable.

Sex with a stranger brings its own thrills but can be of variable quality.

I do both, to be on the safe side :innocent:

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am in my 36th year of marriage to the same woman. Our children are grown. Our sex life is the most wonderful sex I have ever had in my life! Every time I think it can’t get any better but it does get better. We love each other and the sex is so intense and each fucking session is usually an hour to hour and half. Our orgasms are so big and powerful! There is nothing like our sex! It’s so fulfilling. Cumming deep in her pussy is the ultimate. So satisfying!

draco88

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there a diference between random hook up sex and the sex you have in a long standing relationship? How has your personal experience been?

Is it merely due to familiarity/comfort or is there a deeper emotional component to it?

Do men differentiate less between the quality of hook ups vs established relationship sex?

Yes there is. In my experience, with a stranger it is just a quick fuck. Shoot youre load and then go home.
In a relationship there is more room for mistakes, funny things. Like a fart. You can talk to youre partner about what you like, dislike etc.
A stranger is not interested in the talk. Just the fuck. Boom boom then ciao.
But like i said this is my experience.

breion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Relationship sex is more sensual. For me, that’s about her pleasure. Did that for five years in my last relationship and it was beautiful.

The last year has been all hookup sex and that is all about fucking, blow jobs, and my pleasure. And, it’s been awesome!

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me married sex is much better. My wife wants to make love as often as I do. We have used toys, vibrators when we feel we want them and we have done everything sexually except anything gross or that leaves a mark. She was my first anal experience many years ago. Gives great rimjobs and I return the pleasures for her as we really are in love. All good at my house, always has been.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When the wife and I have sex it is in the context of an emotional bond, familiarity with each others' bodies and what we like or don't as well as being more relaxed to focus on the enjoyment. Whenever I was with swing partners it was simply "sex" and most of them were one-and-done. Not knowing the person, there was a much steeper learning curve (and nervousness) in what each other liked and thus made it harder to concentrate on the sensations and enjoyment. The only single exception was one couple that we had a borderline polygamy relationship with, where when I was with the other woman it was more akin to "making love" than pure sex and it had more of the components of an established pairing then a hook-up.

Reactions: A_dub

Some of the best sex I have had was casual/no romantic relationship. Mostly was very picky of who I was casual with, even if we were not dating. I preferred fuck buddies/semi-consistent since my standards are high and the selection process takes a bit.

Reactions: nakedbro
D

deleted4500261

They are very different things in my experience. The person I am in a relationship tends to be the much better of the two. We have a chance to learn what turns each other on and how we respond to certain things. Plus the emotional connection makes the experience deeper and more meaningful.
The advantage to a random hookup is that it’s the opposite so sometimes there is a freedom to do things you may be ashamed to do with someone you’re in a relationship (but hopefully you would be with someone you can be open with in the first place). There is also the “new” factor of a new body and they are experiencing you for the first time to which can add a lot of excitement to the experience. Unfortunately for many of my female friends, men can often treat random encounters very selfishly.
So, yes, they are very different experiences to me.

Reactions: deleted1074483

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I learned as i know myself well, casual sex was never really for me. I need to have a connection with my partner. There HAS to be an emotional connection before anything. That's how it is with my love. We really got to KNOW each other first. Becoming freinds as i had many walls built up.
When we were first together it took me a while to relax & orgasm. I had never had a multiple before. All came in time. I love him so much as he love's me & the passion between us makes it like the 1st time every time. For us it gets better & better. I get off just touching him & giving him pleasure. So definitely no casual for me.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

uncut7in

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had casual fucks with hundreds of guys, but only one lasting and loving relationship. The sex in the latter was awesomely better.

Reactions: fuckee

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lor of differences, almost two different planets. At least by my experiences, of course.

For me, eelationship sex is safe, intimate, hot because you know it's going to be exciting, experimental without being risky; casual sex is sexy but with pressure, it could be more savage and so it's hot, it expands your curiosity.

Reactions: mono

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a question I can expound upon. When it comes to hook up vs established relationships i think either has tenets that could be perceived as "better". From a reciprocative standpoint, I actually prefer the hook up over relationship sex. I feel like the woman's desire and sexual enthusiasm is much more obvious on an objective basis, wherein a lot of relationship sex comes off as obligatory, transactional and manipulative, when weighed against and with other aspects of the relationship.
Now from a standpoint of personal comfort(and some more primal motivations) relationship sex offers a purported comfort of exclusivity that hook ups do not. As someone wholly uninterested in sexually competing with another party that's definitely a plus.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
to be very frank, sex is sex, period. it can be good or bad depending on the skill level of the person your having sex with.

whether or not it matters in quality of a hookup vs a relationship is relative to each person. i think it all comes down to how you value sex with another person and whether or not you want to include the emotional aspect of it. personally, sex and emotion are two separate things for me so i can fuck any women and have a great time as long as she's into it as well. it really comes down to you as a person and how you perceive sex; ultimately, what does sex mean to you?

JayRic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
both variants are good in their ways I think but I prefer sex in a relationship, I'm not a sex machine or smth hehe I had just a few cases of casual sex and yeah, they were good, but still... :)