Casual Sex Vs Sex In A Relationship

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I learned as i know myself well, casual sex was never really for me. I need to have a connection with my partner. There HAS to be an emotional connection before anything. That's how it is with my love. We really got to KNOW each other first. Becoming freinds as i had many walls built up.
When we were first together it took me a while to relax & orgasm. I had never had a multiple before. All came in time. I love him so much as he love's me & the passion between us makes it like the 1st time every time. For us it gets better & better. I get off just touching him & giving him pleasure. So definitely no casual for me.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me married sex is much better. My wife wants to make love as often as I do. We have used toys, vibrators when we feel we want them and we have done everything sexually except anything gross or that leaves a mark. She was my first anal experience many years ago. Gives great rimjobs and I return the pleasures for her as we really are in love. All good at my house, always has been.

uncut7in

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had casual fucks with hundreds of guys, but only one lasting and loving relationship. The sex in the latter was awesomely better.

Reactions: fuckee

Hook up sex back in the day was fantastic, a wonderful challenge and like unwrapping a present each time. I dunno, I really enjoyed those days but also enjoy these days today for the bond that has occurred and the time together.

Hook up sex back in the day was fantastic, a wonderful challenge and like unwrapping a present each time. I dunno, I really enjoyed those days but also enjoy these days today for the bond that has occurred and the time together.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lor of differences, almost two different planets. At least by my experiences, of course.

For me, eelationship sex is safe, intimate, hot because you know it's going to be exciting, experimental without being risky; casual sex is sexy but with pressure, it could be more savage and so it's hot, it expands your curiosity.

Reactions: mono

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's an immense difference. And it's not a difference I know simply in retrospect, but I was anticipating it would be that way.

My sexual experiences essentially began in a relationship that lasted several years. There were a number of qualities of sex in that relationship that made it often a shining experience. To name a few of these: sincere mutual care for the other, real knowledge of each other's characters and trust of each other, ability to openly and without inhibition communicate about what worked and didn't.

After that relationship came to an end, I tried hooking up a few times. These qualities that had made sex in the past relationship a very fulfilling experience were consistently absent. There were one or two that I had chemistry with, and the parts fit well, and we both had "good technique". But there was not a fit of psyche, at least not to the extent that would allow for any real intimacy. That made these experiences feel hollow, lifeless, and draining for me. So I got my confirmation that hooking up just isn't suited for me.

commpulsive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In my opinion, X SEX is the BEST SEX. That one rings all the bells.....the perfect combination of comfort in knowing each others bodies, lack of insecurities, and raw passion lust, hate, longing, etc.......just be sure to remember why they are the EX or soon they will no longer be the X