kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since my dad was a nudist, I saw him without clothes all the time. He did not hide his erections and taught me they are a natural function of a healthy male body. He raised me as a nudist and whenever male cousins would come over for sleep overs, they quickly stripped naked too.

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
spent some time in japan and the families have no problems being naked cause dads bring their sons to the onsens from young, but honestly I don't know how I would feel seeing my dad in the buff its a bit odd for me the way I was raised conservatively

Hshsjkabwhhw

Loved Member
Media
Around 2 weeks before my 24th birthday my father asked me if I wanted to attend a tribal coming of age ceremony. I was told that I just needed to follow some dance, prayers and rituals. After that, I will be given a welcoming gift, a cash prize that is enough to buy almost two new cars.

Of course, I accepted, it sounded like easy money.

Around a week before the ceremony, I was sent to tribal villages to live with them for a while and understand the traditions, customs etc, and what’s going on during the ceremony.

The day before the ceremony, I had to rehearse, and I was given the costume I had to wear – it looks like a kilt. I was asked to change into it. I kept my undies on and was asked to take them off. I negotiated and asked if something like a thong is OK (I came prepared, I saw some pictures of the traditional costume) – I was told no.

The fabric is really thin, you can easily see the outline, and really short – shorter than my girlfriend’s mini skirt – I was told it’s only purpose is to block sunlight. Other than that the less fabric the better to allow more freedom of movement.

They also need to paint some pattern on my chest , torso and back – having a brush painting on your body feels quite weird and I got a semi quite a few times – no one said a thing, and I just pretended like nothing is happening – I am really not sure if anyone even noticed

When standing, it barely covers the junk, and if there is wind blowing or when I sit (no chairs , sit on the ground) , I will be exposed. I was told not to worry as only adult tribal men (24 or older by tribal rules) – can attend. At least I don’t have to worry about women or my brother (1 year younger than me) seeing me naked

At first, I tried to cover it when the wind is blowing or adjust it when I am sitting to not expose myself, but I gradually got tired of it and stopped trying

And then as I performed the rituals and hunting, I do realize that it is much more comfortable this way

Since then, I have never been shy about being nude around other men – it’s just another part of the body

mhussey666

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Around 2 weeks before my 24th birthday my father asked me if I wanted to attend a tribal coming of age ceremony. I was told that I just needed to follow some dance, prayers and rituals. After that, I will be given a welcoming gift, a cash prize that is enough to buy almost two new cars.

Of course, I accepted, it sounded like easy money.

Around a week before the ceremony, I was sent to tribal villages to live with them for a while and understand the traditions, customs etc, and what’s going on during the ceremony.

The day before the ceremony, I had to rehearse, and I was given the costume I had to wear – it looks like a kilt. I was asked to change into it. I kept my undies on and was asked to take them off. I negotiated and asked if something like a thong is OK (I came prepared, I saw some pictures of the traditional costume) – I was told no.

The fabric is really thin, you can easily see the outline, and really short – shorter than my girlfriend’s mini skirt – I was told it’s only purpose is to block sunlight. Other than that the less fabric the better to allow more freedom of movement.

They also need to paint some pattern on my chest , torso and back – having a brush painting on your body feels quite weird and I got a semi quite a few times – no one said a thing, and I just pretended like nothing is happening – I am really not sure if anyone even noticed

When standing, it barely covers the junk, and if there is wind blowing or when I sit (no chairs , sit on the ground) , I will be exposed. I was told not to worry as only adult tribal men (24 or older by tribal rules) – can attend. At least I don’t have to worry about women or my brother (1 year younger than me) seeing me naked

At first, I tried to cover it when the wind is blowing or adjust it when I am sitting to not expose myself, but I gradually got tired of it and stopped trying

And then as I performed the rituals and hunting, I do realize that it is much more comfortable this way

Since then, I have never been shy about being nude around other men – it’s just another part of the body
Very interesting. In which country this happened ? Has your one year old younger brother never saw you nude as an adult ?

Reactions: P.J.9 and diver6

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is it common in your family that all male adults (dad / brothers) are nude in front each other daily ? Do you also see each other erected ?
It was common at my home growing up. Dad and I have seen each other with morning wood

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it common in your family that all male adults (dad / brothers) are nude in front each other daily ? Do you also see each other erected ?
When I lived home yes and yes from time to time you see everything

If someone wore clothes you knew they were either coming or going OR guests were over and depending on who those guests were clothing could’ve just been a pair of shorts or a towel wrapped around