Cat Ladies.... why?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to get separated from my pets. The dog is more tolerant of my cuddling, but the cat is way better behaved. The dog imitates her. She gets up on the back of the sofa and takes naps in the sun. She loves being near the cat, but the cat can't stand her. My cat is really mean, but I just love her. My dog is really noisy, but I just love her too.

Attachments

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, some people *cough* wind up with multiple cats by the vagaries of fate. I know someone *ahem* who adoped a single stray female kitten who showed up in her yard, only to go on vacay while the now larger (but still kittenish) kitty went into her first heat.

Kitty was let out by the cat-sitter who thought it was not a problem since the kitty was the indoor- outdoor sort and wound up having SEVEN babies! Of which, 3 were given away, but 1 came back, because his new parents had to move into new apartments and couldn't afford the pet fee.

So- my "friend" *ahem* now has 5 cats, all brothers, their Momma having passed away when they were but 6 weeks old.

They are absolutely spoiled, and are not at all the stereotypical "bitchy" kitties.

This happened to me too.

I love all animals but the apartments I live in don't allow the kind of dogs I like, so I have cats.

I like giant animals. My Maine Coon, Zeus is awesome and weighs almost 80 pounds.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love my two boys Shithead and Ra.

Shithead really is a Shithead and Ra is my retarded/special needs kitty.
I love them both for different reasons.

No I don't consider myself a "Cat Lady" but I am slithering down the road of being "Snake Woman".
Hopes that my pythons never get out while I'm out or I'll just be "snake woman sans kitty cats".

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my two boys Shithead and Ra.

Shithead really is a Shithead and Ra is my retarded/special needs kitty.
I love them both for different reasons.

No I don't consider myself a "Cat Lady" but I am slithering down the road of being "Snake Woman".
Hopes that my pythons never get out while I'm out or I'll just be "snake woman sans kitty cats".
Did you really name your cat, 'Shithead'? :confused: You could have thought of something more original than that, surely! :tongue:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
This happened to me too.

I love all animals but the apartments I live in don't allow the kind of dogs I like, so I have cats.

I like giant animals. My Maine Coon, Zeus is awesome and weighs almost 80 pounds.

Maine Coons are HUGE, I love Bobcats too, they can grow huge and they look like a small Lynx :biggrin1:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to get separated from my pets. The dog is more tolerant of my cuddling, but the cat is way better behaved. The dog imitates her. She gets up on the back of the sofa and takes naps in the sun. She loves being near the cat, but the cat can't stand her. My cat is really mean, but I just love her. My dog is really noisy, but I just love her too.
OMG! Soooooooooo cute!!!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you really name your cat, 'Shithead'? :confused: You could have thought of something more original than that, surely! :tongue:

Never have I owned an animal more aptly named, seriously!
I have to giggle at the vet nurse at my vets who flat out refuses to say his name...poor precious...she refers to him as SH and that's as far as it goes.:biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never have I owned an animal more aptly named, seriously!
I have to giggle at the vet nurse at my vets who flat out refuses to say his name...poor precious...she refers to him as SH and that's as far as it goes.:biggrin1:
I have to admit, I'm shocked by your choice of name. :eek: But, perhaps he is fully deserving of such a title. Maybe he's angry because you keep calling him Shithead? Just a thought. :tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to admit, I'm shocked by your choice of name. :eek: But, perhaps he is fully deserving of such a title. Maybe he's angry because you keep calling him Shithead? Just a thought. :tongue:

I'm actually surprised that you're surprised, MoT esp. considering my posting..umm.....style.:tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm actually surprised that you're surprised, MoT esp. considering my posting..umm.....style.:tongue:
I would not have been surprised if you called a human that - but an innocent and cuddly little kitty?! :tongue: However, I do know you're more of a snake-lady - I shouldn't be shocked. :redface:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would not have been surprised if you called a human that - but an innocent and cuddly little kitty?! :tongue: However, I do know you're more of a snake-lady - I shouldn't be shocked. :redface:

I look at cats as having and resonating a hot heat (for sheer want of a better word) and reptiles as having a cool heat.
Both suit my personality and I'm comfortable with both.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I look at cats as having and resonating a hot heat (for sheer want of a better word) and reptiles as having a cool heat.
Both suit my personality and I'm comfortable with both.
I can imagine a snake wrapped around your body - a cat doesn't have that ability. :tongue: Ignore me and my Ms Dragon strip-tease fantasy. :rolleyes: I love to cuddle, I've never tried it with a snake before. *considers finding a snake to hug*