Catch it or let it fly?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, May 12, 2007.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Hey, all you men!

When you jerk off, do you let the cum just fly anywhere it wants to go, or do you try to catch it in something?

If you let it fly, that feels really great and is a real tension-reliever. BUT--it also could mean a big clean-up problem!

If you catch it in something (like a handkerchief or a sock), that leaves the room or bed (or whatever) very neat and clean, but it might not give you the fullest satisfaction of the wank!

So, what do YOU do most--let it fly or catch it?? Or doe sit depend on the situation or where you are doing it?

I'd be interested in hearing from you dudes. Thanks!

2. Ed69

Gold Member

In the shower I let it fly,anywhere else I catch it with kleenex.

3. efyoo

efyoo New Member

I used to catch is with a Kleenex, but it became to much of a hassle, so now I lean back and let it land on my stomach, that is, if I'm alone in the house. If there is someone else, I don't take my clothes off and shoot into a garbage bin. I like the first method better, just cuz I love the feeling of being naked, but if someone else is in the house, and they wanted to come in my room, I wouldn't have time to get all my clothes on.

4. MonsterUncut

MonsterUncut Active Member

Albums:
    When I shoot my load, it flies everywhere. I stopped trying to catch it years ago. I've been told it looks like a firehose gone wild. Much better climax when you just let it go.

Peace

5. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always do a quick jerk off in the toilet and flush all the cum.....
    sometimes I get the feeling I could get more pleasure doing it elsewise

6. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I have allways let it fly - that's one of the reasons for doing it, to see it shoot out. When I first began shooting a load I was about 9 and used to lean against the toilet with my cock (about 7.5") lying across the seat and shoot straight down the loo. Now the chances of me getting my spunk into the bowl and not splattering about are remote.

Franky

Draft saved Draft deleted