''Catching'' guys checking out dicks.

P0P

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A thread about catching guys staring at someone else' junk. Think its really hot when ''straight'' guys are jerking off together and one makes a quick glance at the others junk... yknow, for scientific purposes.
This thread was made because I watched a clip of a guy working out with a HUGE bulge and this older gentleman couldnt help but look. But honestly.. who could blame him???

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wish I could put this following thought into video form a and post it here.

I was walking into an open, communal shower on a military base. Upon entering the room, I see someone at the next pole with a mullet looking at my cock. Then he looked up at my face. So I thought I would give him a dose of his own medicine by staring more than usual at his penis. I remember he had pubes and no other body hair.

On a military base, you can tell which men are in the military. He obviously wasn't in the military. To this day I wonder who he was.

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A thread about catching guys staring at someone else' junk. Think its really hot when ''straight'' guys are jerking off together and one makes a quick glance at the others junk... yknow, for scientific purposes.
This thread was made because I watched a clip of a guy working out with a HUGE bulge and this older gentleman couldnt help but look. But honestly.. who could blame him???
wheres tht clip yo

Reactions: WrikPrada

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love this! Guys who are "Str8" glance at the others cock. When I was young, other's cocks would make me hard. Showering in groups in early teens was dangerous.