Catching guys masturbating

honeydarlins: I caught my brother one time. He was 18 and didn't have the door shut to his bedroom. I watched him until he cum and about that time he saw me. Oh well I got caught. But I did like what I saw. Now that we are a little older I do tease him on occassions.

Tender: [quote author=honeydarlins link=board=women;num=1063316235;start=40#40 date=10/04/03 at 15:28:26]I caught my brother one time.  He was 18 and didn't have the door shut to his bedroom.  I watched him until he cum and about that time he saw me.  Oh well  I got caught.  But I did like what I saw.   Now that we are a little older I do tease him on occassions.  [/quote]

ick!
if i had seen MY bro doing that, id of turned every shade of faint, and ran like it was going out of style!
:eek:

just dont think i could stomach that...........

edeneyes: [quote author=honeydarlins link=board=women;num=1063316235;start=40#40 date=10/04/03 at 15:28:26]I caught my brother one time.  He was 18 and didn't have the door shut to his bedroom.  I watched him until he cum and about that time he saw me.  Oh well  I got caught.  But I did like what I saw.   Now that we are a little older I do tease him on occassions.  [/quote]

Haha, that's funny. You liked what you saw though, what did you mean by that? Was he really big or something?

gigantikok: [quote author=honeydarlins link=board=women;num=1063316235;start=40#40 date=10/04/03 at 15:28:26]I caught my brother one time.  He was 18 and didn't have the door shut to his bedroom.  I watched him until he cum and about that time he saw me.  Oh well  I got caught.  But I did like what I saw.   Now that we are a little older I do tease him on occassions.  [/quote]
Do you two have some kind of incestuous relationship or something?

petite_girl: [quote author=huge_cock_have_pic link=board=women;num=1063316235;start=20#30 date=10/02/03 at 13:34:55]One thought leads another and before long I am jerking off.  Then I get the great idea to self suck.  There I am blowing myself when the door open, and my girlfriend's mom walks in.  She saw everything!  She let out an "oh my god" and shut the door after she left.  [/quote]

Hehe, talking about being caught, I spent about a week with my boyfriend at his mom's house. It was an old house with thin walls, and his room was right next to his mom's room on the 2nd floor. I'm sure she heard some things, but she never said anything. I was only saved by her 8pm to 8am working schedule!

I remember his little brother hearing us at it in the downstairs bathroom, though. He didn't see anything but us coming out of the bathroom together... in towels, but it was quite embarassing.

honeydarlins: There is no incest and I have never considered it. Yes he is big but not huge. I had never seen anything like that before and it was a turn on after I watched him for a few minutes. I was trying not to get caught but I wasn't expecting him to look my way that fast. When he did look at me I turned and left and didn't say anything to him.

inquiringmind: Hi All,
I seem to have the curious fortune of catching men doing this on the street, guerilla style! Here are some choice examples:

1) Walking down the street with my girlfriend, what to our wondering eyes should appear, but a homeless dud jackin' in the window so near! He was standing in front of the CVS window going for the gusto in his own private little idaho...For all to see....

2) Homeless man walking towards me on the street, I looked at him quickly and realized he was missing some vital clothing. Mind, this was in February so homie had to be tanked. His fly was wide open and his standard was flying free! I had to go get some guards nearby and they carted "my friend" off to the local mental hospital where he was able to parade in peace.

3) Homeless man squatting on the street corner, fly open going for the gusto at an alarming pace...

What can I say, a hazard of urban living...

Inquiring mind

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=women;num=1063316235;start=40#47 date=10/15/03 at 19:26:51]....What can I say, a hazard of urban living...
[/quote]
What the flying fung! Where do you meet this people?

Oh, and in typical LPSG tradition, "where any of them hung?" :D

inquiringmind: Orca,
I beg your pardon,dear. Where do I meet them?. They were homeless and on the street. I was the victim of
drive by flashin'...

Inquiring mind

P.S. Specimen 1 and 2 were impressive...

ORCABOMBER: Excuse my language. I'm one to mess with words. Just find it pretty...well weird that so many would be so open like that. :-/

There is usually a good reason why someone might be homeless... Did you read the part about a mental hospital? I think to walk around giving a show in 14 degree weather might mean there is more that one screw loose....

Inquiringmind

ORCABOMBER: InguiringMind, I'm not cussing the bums or the mentally unstable, if that's what you're thinking I'm implying. I worked with a private company who tried (and failed) to get rid of the social stigma through publicity of mental illnesses so I'm not one of those "oh he's mental because he acts weird" people.

I know, lets quit the analysis. All in all, that was a pretty weird moment, regardless of their reasons!

inquiringmind: Heh Orca,
I didn't think you were cussing them. I know I have some wild stories to say the least.But they do say that truth is stranger than fiction! One of my firends says I have a sign on my back that says, "All lunatics and freak outs come to me!" She might be right, but at least it gives me a good story afterwards. Remind me to tell you about the business man who sat on me on the bus/Lorry, or the one who grabbed the top of my head to stabilize himself when the bus/lorry lurched instead of the gripping loop, or the one who thought it was erotic to pick his bleeding pimples while blowing kisses at me, or the one who ran through the subway train screaming "These women make me beat my meat" at the top of his lungs,or...

Inquiring mind

ORCABOMBER: I think that I'm just saying what your friend already does say! 8)

I live a sheltered life.

I lived a pretty sheltered life myself but you ahve to come out into the real world some times. But then some real worlds are more real that others... I want to know something... Where are you? Are you in England?

Inquiring mind

Tender: well Orca whereever you are, stay there...

seems inquiringmind gets out too much perhaps...

:D
Tender

inquiringmind: Excuse ME?

I am merely telling what I see. Orca, perhaps I should have sent you an email . I only asked because I noticed that you use English( British) names for a number of things. So I figured you were either in the United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand.

Inquiring mind

ORCABOMBER: Tender, you is evil!! :D
Enquiring. Yes, I'm a Black citizen of the British Isles (a rarity on TV!)

Yes, I do notice that sometimes I get a bit carried away, I type like I speak, so most people IRL don't get me much either!

No, I'm not rich, or posh, or sheltered, like that. Nope, I don't live in "da ghetto", well, it's a mainly Muslim Asian area, so it's great in some ways, completely shite in others!

I do get out and about, but fortunately, scary people avoid me. ;)

*Pulls hood over head and "boogles" down the straight menacingly*

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While in college, I was caught stroking my penis while shaving with other hand at sink in bathroom. Each bathroom was shared between two bedrooms. The door opened and an older lady, the maid, came in, glanced down at my hard-on, and just stood there looking for a few minutes. Then she excused hersefl, closed the door and went about her work. Every time I saw her after that, she would smile or grin at me, sometimes letting her eyeballs roll downward looking at my bulge in my pants. I would smile and go on about my business. It was our private little joke moment each time we met. We never discussed it.

When I was a late teen, I was masturbating while fishing and a friend told me later that he had seen me and had seen me several other times. He said he would keep quiet if he could see me with hard-on and feel it. He then wanted to masturbate me also and he did every chance he got for several years.