Catching Peeping Toms.........

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by biggunlover, Oct 12, 2007.

1. biggunlover

biggunlover Member

OK....quite the detective I'm not but I accidentally heard, on a listening device I bought for my bird watching brother-in-law, my neighbor's daughter comment on my size after our afternoon romp in the hay. She no doubt peeped through our window or used binoculars and could only be seen from her house over our privacy fence from her second floor. She made comments about my "huge cock and my wife's DD's" so I know she was talking about us and our escapades yesterday afternoon. Only heard one voice so I assume she was on the phone. Should I confront her or her father, she is in her first or second year of college. I actually don't know what to do here! Any ideas????

2. aThickDallas1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I saw appreciate the compliment and let it go. If she finds out you had some sort of listening device, you're the one who's going to look like a perv, not her :)

3. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Why should you do anything?:eek: Get over it and don't listen in on other peoples conversations.

4. schllong

schllong New Member

Simply enjoy the compliment! Any other stories of female peeping toms? Would love to hear them.

5. idiotbox

idiotbox New Member

just enjoy the compliment.....

6. duderino

duderino New Member

Seriously, just enjoy the comment. You're in some very tricky legal waters with this one, particularly because you (albeit, accidentally) listened to a private conversation taking place in a private house -- your neighbor was having that conversation under a reasonable expectation of privacy.

To play devil's advocate, here's how the situation could be interpreted: A misguided kid spying on a neighbor is very bad behavior, but somewhat understandable. An adult using a sophisticated electronic listening device to eavesdrop on a neighbor's daughter's private conversation is criminal. And, unfortunately, no matter how obvious it is to you that this was an accident, it's unlikely your neighbor will believe that.

And, finally, why did you keep listening to what you must have known was a private conversation?

Bottom line: Accept the unintentional flattery from your neighbor and invest in better window treatments. Then forget about it.

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, shut up about the hypocrisy of you complaining about her bragging about you to others when you used a high tech listening device to find out about it.

8. moranus42

moranus42 New Member

Albums:
    Close the curtains and forget about it, OR leave the curtains open and maybe she we will be become bold enough to mention it. At that time you fein surprise, have a laugh, offer to show it to her up close and eventually you might ask if she is interested in joining.

9. biggunlover

biggunlover Member

Didn't keep listening....all total maybe 30 seconds worth. Started by aiming device at my tree with birds in it, no where close to neighbors house and it picked her up. I aimed it away even further and it still picked it up and it's suppose to be directional, so much for that. When I aimed it directly at their house is when it came in the loudest reason I knew it was her. I guess she was outside on their porch and not in her house because I couldn't hear her without it at all.

10. biggunlover

biggunlover Member

Neighber Dad and daughter came over yesterday and he said that his daughter had something to tell us.......she said her dad walked in and caught her with a pair of binoculars looking toward our house at the same time on the phone with a girlfriend several days earlier and she said she was sorry and it wouldn't happen again. I ask her what she was looking at and she first said nothing, then at the encouragement of her father saying he had heard her say something over the phone, she said nothing that day, but the day before had seen both of us in the bedroom getting off the bed and although she didn't say it, saw more than she told. My wife ask both of us, she said, yes ma'am but was looking at him mostly. Hmmm, thought parents didn't correct their kids anymore, especially older ones that are in college!!!! Boy, was that an eye opener and a shocker. Blinds are now closed during the day during playtime breaks.

11. longerthan

longerthan New Member

A few years ago I was living in an apartment complex that was set up like a village: lots of smaller buildings each with 4 or six apartments in them. They were separated from each other by walkways and courtyards. i lived on the second floor and my bedroom faced the bedroom of the building across the way. One night I was getting ready for bed in my room and hadn't bothered to completely close the blinds. Because of the angle of the bed and of a mirror on the wall i was able to lie in bed and see clearly the windows of the bedroom across the way. When I turned out the light I noticed some movement in the darkened windows of my neighbors. I naturally got interested in what could be going on over there. From my vantage point I knew they would have a harder time seeing me than I could see them so I watched pretty intently. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness and the strangeness of looking at a reflection in the mirror I could tell that they had been watching me because they had been peaking from the lower edge of their window. When they stood up I could clearly see that they were both nude and the guy had a boner. They both just kind of stood there in silhouette facing each other and looking over towards my window. After that they lit a small candle, moved to the bed and proceeded to give me a show. Because of the way the buildings were situated there wasn't a chance anyone else could see this. This became a fairly regular occurrence with them. I played along, even jacking off for them while they watched and then watching them fuck. All the while we'd just pretend it was accidental. It was pretty hot actually.

12. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    My first wife had a friend whose husband was a kind of a perv with audio equipment. I remember walking into his den and seeing a baby monitor on his desk. Since they didn't have children I pointed at the monitor and shrugged my shoulders.

He laughed and turned it on. Sure enough you could hear the neighbors next door talking. He told me sometimes at night the sounds get more interesting.

I didn't finy anything interesting about it.

It got worse.

He showed me a short-wave radio that could pick up cellphone conversations and liked to listen to the offshore oil workers coming back home talking to their significant others about their plans for the evening.

Never got into the voyeuristic thing, and I've got gawked at too much to be comfortable letting somebody do it to me.

Yep, keep the blinds shut, soundproof the walls, turn the stereo up and hang up the cellphones.

13. schllong

schllong New Member

This is the type of thing I'm looking for, although with a bigger member to startle the female: My Sexy Kittens

14. biggunlover

biggunlover Member

This is all becoming very clear...Peeping Tom's dad told me that his daughter talks to my other next door neighbor that became friendly with me and my wife several months ago while working out in the back yard. I think I made a post about it, http://www.lpsg.org/49443-bag-lady-with-killer-bod.html. Yep, after talking to the dad, looks like the two college age girls talk. I told my wife this and she said, they both need their asses whipped. She also said the bag lady needs the other girls face. I think she might be developing an attitude I like. I'd love to be a fly on a wall to hear what would be said in one of their conversations with my wife.

15. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I can see a father lecturing his daughter in such a situation, but bringing her over to your house to discuss something he has no reason to think you have any faint clue about? Makes no sense to me. That would only add unnecessary complications.
    Are you sure all this shouldn't be filed under Fictional Stories?

16. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is also illegal in some states to record anyone's conversation without their knowledge... ESPECIALLY a phone conversation. Plus... the instances of women checking out other people having sex is soooo infrequent, you should just be happy that she thinks that your cock is huge and likes your wife's big titties. I would NOT pursue this any further... besides, now you have a sweet rep among the young females in the neighborhood.

17. biggunlover

biggunlover Member

I agree unless he thinks that we saw her with the binoculars. Her father only knows that his daughter talks to our other neighbor. Making her apologize reminds me of what I did to one of my kids at a young age when they stole something out of a store and I took her back in to find the manager and she had to apologize for taking it, a valuable lesson learned at a very young age. Why he felt the need to make her do that I don't know and I say it makes no sense to me either. As far as your last question, the answer is NO. Like I told my kids growing up, tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may and that you have to tell lies to cover lies. Her father told her something that I've also told my kids when they were growing up...... that integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking or listening

18. cute5

cute5 New Member

close your window shades

Draft saved Draft deleted