Catching people having sex from your house/apartment

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I was in for a nice surprise yesterday. There is a building right across from me...it isn't terribly close but not far enough that i cant spot things with my eyes. In any case, I just happen to look out to the other building and see a dude just about to stick his dick in..their curtains were wide open..obv i was shocked/surprised by it, but i kept watching (hard to look back after that) lol..but soon enough they did close it..i know they didn't see me (but they realized they prob could be seen).

Ever have such an experience?

Reactions: BrayanKeeny

Regrow123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This didn't happen in my house / apt. but similar.

When I was launching my canoe with 2 of my frat brothers. I parked next to another car that was about a 1/4 mile from the public boat ramp. Thinking the other car was unoccupied, I parked just 4 ft from the other car. Before I had even come to a complete stop, one of my frat brothers said "look what's happening in that car". When we glanced over at the car, we all noticed that a young women was going up & down on a guy who looked like he was 16. He was sitting in the passenger seat, so maybe he wasn't even old enough to drive.

They both looked at us (thinking we would leave) but we just continued to launch the canoe. However, we launched in record time so they could finish. As we paddled away, we all noticed that she had resumed going up and down on him.

Personally, I was amazed he could keep an erection with three dudes just feet from their car, starring at them both (even being so young).

Last edited:

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have frequently been able to see from my office window people walking around their apartments nude, and even having sex. Always seem unaware that anyone could possibly be watching. I don't know how anyone could not realize you can see into neighboring buildings, but it's made me aware to always close blinds or turn off lights when I walk around nude.

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have frequently been able to see from my office window people walking around their apartments nude, and even having sex. Always seem unaware that anyone could possibly be watching. I don't know how anyone could not realize you can see into neighboring buildings, but it's made me aware to always close blinds or turn off lights when I walk around nude.

Why?

Let people see the goodz!

Reactions: HornyBator

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never caught anyone having sex where I lived. But have caught some people having sex at a couple of my worksites in a few nightclubs and on some blue collar (construction) worksites. I didn't gawk...but I did mentally burnish some images in my brain, though.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never caught anyone having sex where I lived. But have caught some people having sex at a couple of my worksites in a few nightclubs and on some blue collar (construction) worksites. I didn't gawk...but I did mentally burnish some images in my brain, though.

Ditto

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back in the day, lived in a "quad"; 4 studio apts. sharing the same bathroom and kitchen; heard and saw lots.

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I had roomies about 2yrs back I was rooming with a couple that had really loud sex. (their room was next door). I knew he had a big dick (because of some of their convos..they talk loud), so it was hot to imagine. I found it insanley hot at first, but honestly 3-4 times in, you sort of get bored of it..and it just becomes annoying.

I think at some point when it comes to exhibitionism/voyeurism, you always want "more".

Regrow123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I had roomies about 2yrs back I was rooming with a couple that had really loud sex. (their room was next door). I knew he had a big dick (because of some of their convos..they talk loud), so it was hot to imagine. I found it insanley hot at first, but honestly 3-4 times in, you sort of get bored of it..and it just becomes annoying.

I think at some point when it comes to exhibitionism/voyeurism, you always want "more".

I shared a room at the frat house for two years with this guy who would jack off every morning with me sleeping just 8 ft away (in the same room). This guy also had a very big dick that I know (from sucking it) was over 8 inches.

It would give me an instant erection being awakened to him jacking off (especially the heavy breathing and convulsions as he would ejaculate) but it became annoying.

It was a little weird bringing it up to him (since it was almost six months of this before I talked to him) but I told him that I was being awakened every morning by him jerking off, and could he please do it in the bathroom (which was just next to our room).

He apologized, and then only jerked off with me in the room when he had been drinking or very stoned (which was normally after a frat party) and he probably thought I was deep asleep (or was hoping I would blow him).

BTW, he is now married with a kid, and claims to be 100% straight. However, I seriously doubt this percentage since he ask me to blow him several times (which I did) and he also blew me but every time he ask me, he was either very stoned and / or had a few drinks. He always acted like he did not remember (being that he was so wasted) but I am sure he did. We are actually still good friends but we have never been physical since sharing the room together.

Last edited:

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shared a room at the frat house for two years with this guy who would jack off every morning with me sleeping just 8 ft away (in the same room). This guy also had a very big dick that I know (from sucking it) was over 8 inches.

It would give me an instant erection being awakened to him jacking off (especially the heavy breathing and convulsions as he would ejaculate) but it became annoying.

It was a little weird bringing it up to him (since it was almost six months of this before I talked to him) but I told him that I was being awakened every morning by him jerking off, and could he please do it in the bathroom (which was just next to our room).

He apologized, and then only jerked off with me in the room when he had been drinking or very stoned (which was normally after a frat party) and he probably thought I was deep asleep (or was hoping I would blow him).

BTW, he is now married with a kid, and claims to be 100% straight. However, I seriously doubt this percentage since he ask me to blow him several times (which I did) and he also blew me but every time he ask me, he was either very stoned and / or had a few drinks. He always acted like he did not remember (being that he was so wasted) but I am sure he did. We are actually still good friends but we have never been physical since sharing the room together.

Thanks for that story!

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh yeah, one night back when I was in graduate school this girl from one of my classes that I really didn't even know that well came over to work on an assignment. While we were sitting there working on it she said OMG LOOK! your neighbors across the street are fucking. It was dark and the guy who lived in the apartment across the street and his gf had the lights on and curtains wide open and were going at it doggie style right in the living room.

We sat there watching the show for a few minutes and The next thing I knew she was feeling up my crotch and unbuckling my belt. Needless to say I ended up fucking the hell out of her.

hardmuscle399

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of years ago a friend and I were getting into our car in a mostly vacant downtown parking lot on a Saturday afternoon to discover a convertible car parked right near us where a girl was blowing a really hot guy with a huge dick. As we (slowly) got into our car, he looked right at us with a big smile and gave us a thumbs up, then proceeded to blow his load all over her hair and face. We got in our car and drove off. A very lucky girl indeed!

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't myself. But I had a friend who had this amazing ability driving through a city to spot naked people in windows. I don't know how he did it, but you'd be driving along with Eric and he'd suddenly say "naked person!"

Most of the time they'd be gone by the time he could point me to where he was looking. But more than once, I saw it too after he pointed it out. Just amazing ability.

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh yeah, one night back when I was in graduate school this girl from one of my classes that I really didn't even know that well came over to work on an assignment. While we were sitting there working on it she said OMG LOOK! your neighbors across the street are fucking. It was dark and the guy who lived in the apartment across the street and his gf had the lights on and curtains wide open and were going at it doggie style right in the living room.

We sat there watching the show for a few minutes and The next thing I knew she was feeling up my crotch and unbuckling my belt. Needless to say I ended up fucking the hell out of her.

You just described what I noticed recently about a young couple across from my building. Lights on, curtains not there at all. Not every night, sometimes the lights are off, but half the time I can see it all.

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not quite sex, but... The windows from my apartment look directly into a high school parking lot. There's only 1 way in and out of the parking lot and it sort of "dead ends" right outside my window. Whenever the school is having sporting events all the refs/umpires/etc park back here in the dead end area and get dressed. Kinda hot to watch the guys strip out of their clothes, put their jockstraps on and get dressed. They'll also piss back there too. My building is small, only 2 stories, so I guess they don't think anyone can see them, but I have a perfect view.

Mikeinatlanta

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once I was getting sucked by this girl in a park we found a hidden area away from everyone so I thought. I looked over and there was this guy about 10 feet away looking and jerking off. She had no Idea. She continued to suck me and I pulled her skirt up so he could see while I fingered her asshole and pussy. We shot our loads about the same time and he left. Must say I really enjoyed being watched.. I never told her for fear she would quit sucking and fucking in random places. Miss that girl!!

Reactions: lapdog2001

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was at a deep purple concert...outdoor concert venue...the seat section...and right during the show this 40something couple started going at it. Dude pulled down his pants to mid thigh got behind his girl, hiked up her denim skirt...no panties and bent her over the seat in front of them. Good looking couple. 2 years later...same venue...next deep purple tour i see the guy again....but with another girl. Once it dark i saw them make their way to the far reaches of the lawn section. Always think of this when i hear deep purple on the radio.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not from house/apartment but..

Went to the river one day and walked to the edge of the bank in cover by the brush and trees. Far down the sandbar to my right was a couple. She was on her knees in front of him in about knee deep water. He was directly in front of her of course, trunks at knees, hands on hips getting his cock sucked. Other than his back and his hands on his hips, all I could see was her bobbing up and down on his cock. I watched for a few minutes, then mischievously, being the only other one there, hollered out a loud wooo-hoooo.

After that you should have seen the scrambling around.. Hard cock flopping and tits bouncing running for cover. It was hot and fun, lol.

Many others I could share!

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never seen people having sex in the building beside mine (although, I've seen a bunch of neighbors nude ... I can't help but start looking around while I'm on the balcony having a smoke) ... I have, however, seen a ton of people fucking at work. I work in a restaurant on the 30th floor of a hotel, which is all windows. We are right across from another hotel, and I can't tell you how many times I've been at a table taking an order, and looked out the window to see people having sex.